Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default burning sensation using lube

fleshlight newbie here and i have been using ky warming lube with my FL. I love the sensations but i always end up with a slight burning sensation in my penis. I never have this problem when I just masturbate (with my hand) with the ky but then I am not getting it all over the head of my penis either. It seems like with the FL i end up using a lot of lube. Anyone else have this problem? I haven't used the fleshlube sample yet.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: burning sensation using lube

have you tried the lube that comes with your packaged FL? i have never used a KY product before, so i can't really rule it out. are you applying the lube inside the sleeve and on yourself, or either one only? i tried to ration my first bottle with my first sleeve, because i didn't think that lube came with every order, but it lasted for quite awhile.

i squirt a good amount of lube inside the sleeve, and then roll the FL around on the counter, coating the entire inside, not just one side or end. then i use enough lube to get my penis slick enough to get inside. for me, if the lube shines in the bathroom light while on me, i decide i have enough for awhile. from personal experience, it should not feel like you are getting burned from the texture during use.

FLight Attendant

well first let me say that is definitely NOT the texture. It the lube I am using. My FL didn't come with a bottle of lube, but what looks like a one time single little squeeze bag serving. I at first used the FL with my back on the bed but thought that maybe that was why the lube was getting into the tip of my penis. I then used the "shoe" method I learned about (basically missionary position with a shoe) and it was still pretty much the same thing. I haven't fucked an actual pussy before and can't imagine using that KY stuff they advertise on tv (can't remember its name...but it sounds similar to my warming lube) and having to think that I just got an STD because I come away burning.

FLight First Officer

That happens to me with certain lubes as well. It goes up the urethra and stings. Avoid the warming lubes because I always have this problem with them. I'd recommend buying lube from the fleshlight store because they are all very good. Gun Oil and ID Glide are both great. Wet! is good too, but it stings me every so often as well.

FLight Attendant

warming lubes dont stay slick. in my experience anyway. neither does the gun oil, and i absolutely refuse to use the wet lube because that stuff just straight up sucks. ASTROGLIDE. get a bottle of astroglide from walgreens, and use an old lube bottle and fill it up with HOT water. lube up good, and when it starts to dry up some put a squirt of the hot water in the open end.

i have used a bunch of different lubes, i have practically gone through EVERY water based lube at my local toy shop. and still i find astroglide to be the best.

FLight Navigator

Most any warming lube is going to do this , I experience the same problem with fleshlube fire. Warming lubes just suck, and you only really notice the warming effects initially. I also like astroglide.. But it is slick and probably the messiest lube. Ppl praise ID glide but I think it dries up pretty quick. Gun oil is underrated IMO, it's actually pretty nice. It may not be as slick but it stays wet longer than ID and I kind of enjoy the ability it gives me to feel more of the texture in the sleeve, where as
    Astroglide takes away from the textures. Lately I've been testing different lubes with different sleeves, and I've found it actually makes a big difference. For instance astroglide is the only lube I'll use with mini lotus and twista, it's just perfect. Gun oil is great for love humps, and swallow. I mainly use ID glide along with STU and Alien. I can't really recommend that anyone do the same because it's all a matter of preference.
    Last edited by PumpinPaul; 05-07-2011 at 01:13 PM.

FLight Attendant

thanks for the advice.

FLight Attendant

Perhaps it's tricky question to ask you guys which lube is best for me, but I guess it's differ from person to person. But, what you would recommend me if I want to have so realistic experience to a woman's vagina? I ask, because I have no experience of that, yet.

I have so far, only tried fleshlube water, and I think it was okay.

FLight Navigator

I have to disagree with the comment that astroglide takes away from the texture in many sleeves. It all depends on how much lube you use. I use very little astroglide when I want to feel more of the sleeve. I've experimented with the amount of lube and it does make a difference. Oh, and for Peter, the astroglide in my opinion feels the most like the moisture in a vagina.

FLight Attendant

The only lube I have used for several years with my fleshlights is Astroglide, absolutely love it.

FLight First Officer

I've never tried a warming lube but from reading many comments on these forums they seem to get uncomfortable during use, i always use astroglide and have never had any problems. the only time i encounter burning is when i FLy after shaving due to irritation from the razor, so usually i will trim or shave the day before i have a FLight.