Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Which fleshlight would you recommend me?

So I've been thinking a lot lately about getting myself a fleshlight but I just can't pick one.. I found out about this forum and most of you already have experiences with a fleshlight. So, which fleshlight would you recommend me out of these 5?

Aletta Ocean
    Eva Angelina
    Lupe Fuentes
    Jesse Jane
    Teagan Presley

FLight Captain

Default Re: Which fleshlight would you recommend me?

The first 3 are discontinued so unless you are looking at a site that specifically has those in stock you might have trouble getting them.

you might need to do a bit of research on textures as it sounds like you don't know much about the different textures available since you are only listing the girls names i.e Eva Angelina comes with lotus or calaber .69 Jesse Jane comes with lotus or Gauntlet.

a good place to start is by looking through the testimonial section and reading reviews on different textures I would stay away from Lotus as a first time buyer unless you can get the Lupe Fuentes Mini lotus. which is possible if you are going by a list from a local retailer.

also I am looking for some discontinued stuff would you mind sending me the site VIA PM (its against the rules to post links on the forum to resellers) you found this stuff on if you are listing it from a reseller. you have to enable PM's in your use control panel first.

FLight Attendant

Really? at the site where I want to buy one says they have them all in stock. But yeah I don't know anything about the textures so I guess I'll do some research thanks :P

and I enabled PM's.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSkittles View Post
    Really? at the site where I want to buy one says they have them all in stock. But yeah I don't know anything about the textures so I guess I'll do some research thanks :P

and I enabled PM's.
    Many sites sell diferent sleeves but all with lotus, then it is just the same what ever girl you buy, unless Lupes mini lotus.

FLight Navigator

ive only had the pink lady but i think if u just starting id just get it 15% off with rogan coupon code

FLight Attendant

ice ice ice

FLight Attendant

If I understand it correct, the lotus is not so intense? I ask because, I have no experience about a real vagina or the lotus. I have earlier just tried the primal and swallow sleeves, and I think both of them are too intense, I coming too fast.

- Could the lotus be a good option for me then, if I want to have it more less intense?

- If I want to build up a stamina, could lotus also be an alternativ? I know about your the stamina fleshlight, but I want to know if the lotus have similar qualities.

FLight Navigator

Every fleshlight can help you to build stamina, use after use you will be able to control your level of excitation and decide when you want to cum.
    The STU is often mentioned because it's an intense sleeve but you can use any sleeve basically.

You may want to have the Forbidden it's not super intense, but feels good and is reasonably tight (not super tight for me but i would say the girth of my penis is avg or slightly below avg, so it might feel tighter for bigger guys )
    But i think it's great, not too tight.

FLight Attendant

But, I guess the forbidden is more tight than the lotus, or..?

Perhaps I am wrong. :/