Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Is the Fleshlight Pure any good?

How does the Fleshlight Pure stack up against other FLs?

Default Re: Is the Fleshlight Pure any good?

It is quite good. I think you might find my website of reviews helpful:

fleshlight-reviews.webs.com

FLight Attendant

WOW PowerHouse! That's an impressive website. . . I'm guessing you work for the Company?

Massa Dabba

Hey House, thanks for that info.

I am thinking about a pure too. Looks like you can get balls deep and the texture looks good too. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishcream View Post
    WOW PowerHouse! That's an impressive website. . . I'm guessing you work for the Company?
    Thanks! Surprisingly, no, I don't work for ILF in any way. Just a loyal and happy customer! A few years ago I started a thread here on the forums, which is still active, in the testimonials section to do little reviews of the textures that I had at the time. As I bought more I kept adding new reviews. However, as people asked questions and stuff if become impossible to navigate to the review you wanted, so I then switched over to a Google Word document, but that eventually became too long and cumbersome as well. So, at the suggestion of some forum members I threw that website together to help out. Anyway, I hope it can help you out in the future! I put a lot of time and effort into the reviews, but when I hear that it has helped someone it makes it completely worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    Hey House, thanks for that info.

I am thinking about a pure too. Looks like you can get balls deep and the texture looks good too. Thanks again!
    You can always find my site on my profile page if you need it. Of course, don't hesitate to ask me something new!

Banned

In motorsports, teams have testdrivers, we have our official testflyer - right, TPH ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNiceGuy View Post
    In motorsports, teams have testdrivers, we have our official testflyer - right, TPH ? :P
    Exactly, and I love doing it!

Massa Dabba

Well House you are no Chuck Yeager but you are a Test Pilot. I should come up with a clever bush pilot joke here but I got nothing today. (stupid meds, I hate being sick)

BTW-the LB4, just got that.....Planet from Aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    Well House you are no Chuck Yeager but you are a Test Pilot. I should come up with a clever bush pilot joke here but I got nothing today. (stupid meds, I hate being sick)

BTW-the LB4, just got that.....Planet from Aliens.
    Well, technically it should be looked at as BL4; biohazard threat level 4.

Massa Dabba

Yeah, that works also...Never worked in that field but I knew a guy that knew a guy. Telling ya, cold meds phuc with the ol' noodle.

FLight Navigator

The Pure has the best, easiest entry of any fleshlight orifice. It's not realistic, but it makes pulling out and re-entering the sleeve fun.

The texture is great, but the entry is where the Pure outshines the STU, Twista, vortex, no matter what orifice they have.