Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    FLight Navigator

Default OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

Hey guys, I'm sure you all have your favorite FLs even when you have many more than three. I'd like to see which ones are the most popular in the Forum. My top 3 are: Vortex, Wonder Wave and Swallow at this point. Yeah, I'm aware of the possibility that it could change later with more trials of other textures and new products, but they're the ones that made me fall in love with FLs. In fact, they were the "catch" that made me even waste my hard earned dollars on textures I barely use anymore. But I'm not exactly bitter about that because of those three I listed are just SOOOOO good!!!. Now, it's YOUR turn to confess.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

1) Destroya
    2) Swallow
    3) Love Humps

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by no gemma View Post
    1) Destroya
    2) Swallow
    3) Love Humps
    Now, that's pretty interesting...Destroya and Love Humps are at the other end of the spectrum to each other in terms of intensity, right? Do you list them in your top 3 just for that reason? And one more question: do you own the Lotus? If so, what characteristics of Love Humps do you favor over those of the Lotus?

FLight Attendant

1. Primal
    2. Love Humps
    3. Charmer

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Proust View Post
    1. Primal
    2. Love Humps
    3. Charmer
    Hmmm...another vote for Love Humps. I also have it, but to be honest, it doesn't do anything for me after a few tries. What am I missing here? Any ideas?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by tenergyforce View Post
    Hmmm...another vote for Love Humps. I also have it, but to be honest, it doesn't do anything for me after a few tries. What am I missing here? Any ideas?
    The Love Humps is very smooth sleeve on first sight. But used with the right suction and right (amount of) lube, it can be very intensive. I also prefer it for long edging sessions with less suction. Another user stated, that it sometimes feels pretty much like an intensive jerk off job, which is also true.
    Whatever, I really like this sleeve (although I'm not into Teagan Presley), one of ILF's best inventions so far IMHO and one of my best purchases.

FLight Navigator

Forbidden
    Destroya
    Primal

FLight Attendant

Well, out of the sleeves I own at the moment (lotus, Destroya, Barracuda, Dragon, Swallow, and Nipple Alley) I'd have to say as of now it's

1. Swallow
    2. Destroya
    3. Barracuda

FLight Captain

1. Primal
    2. Blade
    3. STU

FLight Navigator

Love Humps, Forbidden, and Swallow in no particular order. Depends on what I'm in the mood for. Love Humps for a nice, long, controlled session, Swallow for an intense quickie, and Forbidden for something in between.

Barracuda, Lotus, and Lotus Garden are also way up there, but not quite top 3 material.
    Last edited by Deaf Budgerigar; 03-05-2012 at 05:02 PM.

FLight First Officer

Why can't we have a top five?

In no particular order I guess I'll go with: Swallow, Torrid, and Dragon.

With honorable mentions to the Twista and Destroya.

FLight Captain

1. Lotus
    2. Forbidden
    3. Touch (sans bullets)

FLight Navigator

For now its got to be barracuda, primal and swallow. But then again I have about 15 sleeves I haven't even used yet

FLight Navigator

Man, I really hate having to try to rank them because too many of them are equal in stimulation just in different ways. If I had to give a clear cut #1 based on all the fleshlights I have then I suppose I would award #1 to Katsuni Lotus Garden #2 Primal #3 Lupe Fuentes Mini Lotus

I simply can't put into words how badly I want another FLG to have the mini lotus. Its actually quite maddening how long its been since they discontinued that texture without caring to bring it back. I missed the boat on getting an extra one when it was phased out.

FLight Navigator

It's interesting...I see a few textures ranked number one in a few posts here that are not even rated very high in some online rating charts. I guess people are indeed different, and more importantly, differently "shaped". lol. The trouble is you have to buy them to be able to tell if you like them or not. Decisions, decisions...

FLight Attendant

tenergy- I agree! I've been trying to find reviewers who list their length and girth so I can use reviews from people who are my size. I think that plays a big part in the different experiences people have of each sleeve.

FLight Navigator

My top 3:

1- Lotus
    2- Vortex
    3- Swallow

FLight Navigator

1. Mini Lotus
    2. Vortex
    3. Swallow

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Flesh4FantaC View Post
    tenergy- I agree! I've been trying to find reviewers who list their length and girth so I can use reviews from people who are my size. I think that plays a big part in the different experiences people have of each sleeve.
    Yes, I hear you. Even when someone recommends you a certain sleeve according to the "spec", there's no guarantee that you'll love it. I think liking or not liking a FL texture is almost like whether or not you have chemistry with a real girl. So in that respect, it's a hit or a miss. I think the safest bet is to stay within the parameters of what you already own and enjoy. In other words, a drastic departure in texture, size, or pattern more than likely will not bring much success.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by buzzby View Post
    1. Mini Lotus
    2. Vortex
    3. Swallow
    Wow, the mini Lotus must be real good, looking at the popularity around here! I guess we all should hope for a sharp downturn in revenues for ILF, so we could see its reintroduction. haha

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Flesh4FantaC View Post
    OK. I'm 7" long and 4.5" girth. My favorites are Forbidden, Primal and Destroya. You don't list your size, so I don't know whether my preferences will help you or not.

FLight Navigator

Wow, the mini Lotus must be real good, looking at the popularity around here! I guess we all should hope for a sharp downturn in revenues for ILF, so we could see its reintroduction. haha
    I'm confused? Mini lotus is offered now.

FLight Attendant

Nipple Alley
    Swallow
    Dragon

Order changes based on my cockmood but those 3 are always near the top

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    I'm confused? Mini lotus is offered now.
    The Mini Lotus you must be thinking about is the SIAC version in the Lady lager. What I was talking about was the REAL Mini Lotus once used in FLG line before it was discontinued as the Lupe Fuentes version. There's a big difference between the two.

Banned

I only have three inserts...but I'd rank them as follows:
    1. Stoya Swallow
    2. Pink Lady vortex
    3. Mini Forbidden SIAC (Cherry Pop FJ)
    All are excellent...but this is in order of preference. The SIAC is great when I want a tighter sort of grip. The Swallow is amazing. But I want to get a more intense insert I think, like the Destroya. I'm also looking at getting an STU, or possibly a speedbump (since I have a spare case that I don't have an insert for, and I can't get an STU without a case).
    Last edited by VortexFTW; 03-08-2012 at 07:50 PM.

FLight Attendant

In no specific order:
    Flight (replaced the STU)
    ICE Crystal
    Mini-Lotus

I'm dying to try the Forbidden though..

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by VortexFTW View Post
    I only have three inserts...but I'd rank them as follows:
    1. Stoya Swallow
    2. Pink Lady vortex
    3. Mini Forbidden SIAC (Cherry Pop FJ)
    All are excellent...but this is in order of preference. The SIAC is great when I want a tighter sort of grip. The Swallow is amazing. But I want to get a more intense insert I think, like the Destroya. I'm also looking at getting an STU, or possibly a speedbump (since I have a spare case that I don't have an insert for, and I can't get an STU without a case).
    It's interesting that your top two are also two of my favorites. I just got the Sukit Draft - Mini Swallow - and I really like it a lot. Actually, I'm now intrigued by the Mini Forbidden, and I might get it soon. About STU, though, my honest feeling is you probably wouldn't be able to top what you already have in terms of the quality of sensations, even though it might be more intense. I don't believe that a sleeve that provides more stimulation is necessarily a superior one. Like I said in my other posts, it can actually take away realism in the name of extremism. I don't want to sound like a philosopher from the Medieval times, but I think the best things in life usually lie somewhere in the middle, if you follow what I mean.

FLight Navigator

Misty Stone Forbidden
    Alien
    third is a toss-up I am still trying to figure out (between Crystal Ice Vagina, Suzie Diamond Primal, Eufrat Mai Vortex and Jesse Jane Gauntlet ... yeah, I know *shakes head*)

I pray for more slick textures in the future.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Butt nut View Post
    Misty Stone Forbidden
    Alien
    third is a toss-up I am still trying to figure out (between Crystal Ice Vagina, Suzie Diamond Primal, Eufrat Mai Vortex and Jesse Jane Gauntlet ... yeah, I know *shakes head*)

I pray for more slick textures in the future.
    If you're into slick textures, I think you might like Love Humps, which belongs to Teagan Presley's FLG. I got it recently and I tried it a few times, but I'm still going through the evaluation period for myself, but it's by far one of the slickest textures among what I've tried so far.

Banned

It's interesting that your top two are also two of my favorites. I just got the Sukit Draft - Mini Swallow - and I really like it a lot. Actually, I'm now intrigued by the Mini Forbidden, and I might get it soon. About STU, though, my honest feeling is you probably wouldn't be able to top what you already have in terms of the quality of sensations, even though it might be more intense. I don't believe that a sleeve that provides more stimulation is necessarily a superior one. Like I said in my other posts, it can actually take away realism in the name of extremism. I don't want to sound like a philosopher from the Medieval times, but I think the best things in life usually lie somewhere in the middle, if you follow what I mean.
    Well..that sounds like Aristotle...and he'd be older than Medieval.

As for the realism/extremism question...I was just considering that because the three sleeves I have are around the 'medium' level of intensity, and it'd be nice to have a change with a more intense sleeve.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by VortexFTW View Post
    Well..that sounds like Aristotle...and he'd be older than Medieval.

As for the realism/extremism question...I was just considering that because the three sleeves I have are around the 'medium' level of intensity, and it'd be nice to have a change with a more intense sleeve.
    LOL!!! Should I take that as a compliment or an insult? Anyway, for an "intense" sleeve, STU gives you a pretty "smooth" sensation because the knobs inside are not sharp-edged like some other ones. I'm speaking for myself here, but I realize that there are some features in certain sleeves my body just doesn't like or has a hard time processing, so to speak. I'm still in the process of isolating them, but since I know which ones I like, I better use them more often. After all, FLs are a tool to give yourself pleasure, not something to analyse or dissect all the time.
    Last edited by tenergyforce; 03-10-2012 at 10:52 PM.

FLight Navigator

In no particular order: Vortex, Wonder Wave, and Swallow

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Betwell View Post
    1. Lotus
    2. Forbidden
    3. Touch (sans bullets)
    Can I ask what size you are?

FLight Navigator

1.Swallow

2.Forbidden
    3.Changes from time to time. JJ Gauntlet, Asa Akira Dragon ...or (even though I hated it for months) Katsuni Lotus Garden

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by flapple View Post
    1.Swallow

2.Forbidden
    3.Changes from time to time. JJ Gauntlet, Asa Akira Dragon ...or (even though I hated it for months) Katsuni Lotus Garden
    Do you also own the Primal or Destroya? If so, do you find the Gauntlet much more pleasurable than the two?

FLight Navigator

Do you also own the Primal or Destroya? If so, do you find the Gauntlet much more pleasurable than the two?
    I don't. I plan to get a Primal one day but I can't bring myself to buy a destroya just because the mold looks so disgusting, like a shriveled up penis was melted into a vagina.

FLight Captain

1. My butthole Speedbump (my Mary Kate)...this is my main flight fleshie..She is the one I must drain my balls into!
    2. My Riley Steele Nipple Alley (my Ashley)..This is my 'all afternoon' preflight fleshie.
    3. My Stoya Destroya ...since I got my nipple alley this one has been demoted to my Miley fleshie..She usually occupies the living room and I will stroke into her for a bit as I am passing through the house..

FLight Navigator

My top three is hard to figure out because I like them all equally. At the moment my top three looks like this:
    1. FLG Misty Stone Bump-n-Grind
    2. Wonder Wave
    3. FLG Lotus (Jenna Haze model)

Without a doubt, the Bump-n-Grind is my all-time favorite (at least for now). The ranking for #2 and #3 changes constantly but this is the most consistent rating that I see most of the time. Others competing for the spots are the Swallow, Forbidden, Vortex, and Twista. All 16 of my sleeves are in regular rotation as well, so there's plenty of time for me to appreciate them equally.

FLight Navigator

Right now, I'd say:

1) Gauntlet
    2) Destroya
    3) Crystal

Destroya is a bit more intense while FLying, but Gauntlet seems to consistently give me the best orgasm. My penis really enjoys the buildup from the lotus node it seems. Destroya is better for a quickie though.

Crystal is a nice all-rounder. I just wish it didn't get so sticky.

FLight Navigator

Ignis: As you probably know, the Bump N Grind is generally rated lower and is supposed to be less intense than the Vortex, which lends it's texture to. What about the B-n-G do you like so much? Is it because you can last longer in it? The Vortex is one of my absolute favorite FLs, and I've been interested in the B-n-G mainly because it has some of the Vortex texture in it. Obviously, you seem to prefer it to the Vortex, looking at your placing it on top of your list. I'd appreciate if you could explain why.
    Last edited by tenergyforce; 04-23-2012 at 06:36 AM.

FLight Navigator

Ignis: As you probably know, the Bump N Grind is generally rated lower and is supposed to be less intense than the Vortex, which lends it's texture to. What about the B-n-G do you like so much?
    I've only had maybe 3 or 4 FLights with the BnG but I can't put a finger as to why it is my favorite in particular. If I had to say something about it, I'd have to say that I like the subtle and varying sensations it delivers when I am using it. The vortex ridges add a lot, as do the bumps and gripping canal walls. I also like the visual appeal of the sleeve's orifice and darker coloring so that may add another psychological factor on my behalf.

It feels great without being overly-stimulating and it always pleases when it comes time to finish. I can also last a rather long time in it compared to some other sleeves but it does not factor as much into my preference. It almost feels smooth in comparison to the regular vortex but not entirely so. It is one that takes a bit to build up with but it is definitely worth the time to get there!

I like mid-level intensity sleeves the best of all so the BnG fits into that area quite nicely. I actually find high-intensity sleeves to be a bit uncomfortable at times. As much as I like my Destroya, Lotus Garden, and Primal, they probably won't reach the top of my ranking unless I can break them in entirely. This is also why sleeves like Wonder Wave, Vortex, Twista, and Swallow are right up there for me.

Vortex is also a favorite of mine and it can stand toe to toe with the others, but there's nothing I can find that I prefer about it over the BnG except perhaps that it is more uniform in its texture and stimulation. It's similar, but not the same so I think it's worth having both. It's not like the Destroya and Gauntlet where they're hard to tell apart for most users.

My dimensions are a bit over 7" (~18cm) in length and 5" (~12cm) in girth and I'm uncut in case anyone is wondering

Here are my favorites:
    1. Paradise
    2. Bliss
    3. Wonder Wave

FLight Attendant

Your top 2 are fleshjacks right?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Here are my favorites:
    1. Paradise
    2. Bliss
    3. Wonder Wave

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan View Post
    Your top 2 are fleshjacks right?
    Paradise and Bliss are both Fleshjack exclusive:

Paradise:
    http://static.fleshjack.com/gallery/fleshjack-boys/jean-daniel-chagall/butt/product/big/3.jpg

Bliss:
    http://static.fleshjack.com/gallery/fleshjack-boys/brent-corrigan/butt/product/big/4.jpg

I have to say, the Paradise looks intense. I know you aren't supposed to judge a texture by its looks, but it's very intriguing. I don't normally get Fleshjacks but I may have to try this one out.

FLight Attendant

I hear a lot of good things about fleshjack sleeves. However, I still can't get past the fact psychologically that they're made to look like a dude's anus.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Paradise and Bliss are both Fleshjack exclusive:

Paradise:
    http://static.fleshjack.com/gallery/fleshjack-boys/jean-daniel-chagall/butt/product/big/3.jpg

Bliss:
    http://static.fleshjack.com/gallery/fleshjack-boys/brent-corrigan/butt/product/big/4.jpg

I have to say, the Paradise looks intense. I know you aren't supposed to judge a texture by its looks, but it's very intriguing. I don't normally get Fleshjacks but I may have to try this one out.
    I gotta warn you, orlandot94. The Paradise is REAL intense. So much so that your member would almost hurt. Well, mine did. lol.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan View Post
    I hear a lot of good things about fleshjack sleeves. However, I still can't get past the fact psychologically that they're made to look like a dude's anus.
    The truth is it's not a dude's ass. It's just an artificially formed orifice that somewhat resembles an anus. But you must remember both sexes have an anus. I don't really think you need to think about the dude himself when you masturbate. I'm straight, but I really like some of Fleshjack textures. I got them for the textures, not because of the dudes.

FLight Attendant

1. Twista
    2. Forbidden
    3. Flight

Twista was my first and is still my fav.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by carbon View Post
    1. Twista
    2. Forbidden
    3. Flight

Twista was my first and is still my fav.
    Yes, I also love the Twista. It's one of those textures that lets you build up gradually and orgasm strongly. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about all FL textures. After having bought many of them, I now know what I really like and what I don't. Yep, it cost me some money to find out about it.

FLight Navigator

1. Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus
    2. STU
    3. Vortex and Swallow tied for third