Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 222
  1. #151
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post
    1) Lotus
    2) Lotus
    3) Lotus

    Can't really rate My top 3 texture due to minimum flights and collection, but I will rate the Original Lotus as Number One.
    Wow, you must like the Lotus a lot! It's really interesting to see someone like it so passionately because it's quite rare to see it liked so much around here.

  2. #152
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Out of the 5 I own (STU, Lotus, Mini Louts, Wonder Wave, and Blade), these are my top 3.
    1. Lotus (Using it hands free)
    2. Wonder Wave (Stroking)
    3. Mini Lotus (Hands free or stroking)
    Blade is pretty awesome too. Don't care for the STU at all.

  3. #153

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    In no order:

    Dragon

    Super Tight

    Ice Crystal

  4. #154
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by n2arts View Post
    wonder wave

    tried the vortex but it wasn't tight enough (my cock isn't overly thick). want to try something more intense than the wonder wave and one with a varying texture, let me know if you have a recommendation
    Torrid and Dragon might fit the bill.

  5. #155

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    In no order:

    Dragon

    Super Tight

    Ice Crystal
    Replace Ice Crystal with Stoya's Destroya.

  6. #156
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    Replace Ice Crystal with Stoya's Destroya.
    Got a question. Do you use the Destroya handheld or hands-free?

  7. #157

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Usually with my hand sitting down watching porn. I have a lounge chair cushion I could stick it underneath that puts it at about dick height when kneeling down in front of it, but I have hardwood floors in my room and I'm skin and bones so it hurts to kneel on them. I've still done it a few times and it feels great hands free, just too awkward to do regularly.

    When I eventually move out on my own, I plan to get a top dog.

  8. #158
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    Usually with my hand sitting down watching porn. I have a lounge chair cushion I could stick it underneath that puts it at about dick height when kneeling down in front of it, but I have hardwood floors in my room and I'm skin and bones so it hurts to kneel on them. I've still done it a few times and it feels great hands free, just too awkward to do regularly.

    When I eventually move out on my own, I plan to get a top dog.
    I've stroked exclusively since I got my first FL, which was the Wonder Wave. While I doubt that it's the FLs that caused it, it's really frustrating that my body somehow "forgot" how to ejaculate by fucking. With that, I mean I only can cum by stroking my penis with either an FL or a hand sitting down. Right now, I'm trying to correct my body and mind with hands-free methods with the Shower Mount, Top Dog, and On A Mission. What's really driving me crazy is that I'd get REALLY close to ejaculating by fucking with those mounts, and yet I just can't reach the point of no return. I feel that I'm getting closer and closer, and I hope it's not just a wishful thinking. And there's a new approach to the problem that I had started just yesterday. Instead of finishing myself off by stroking, I have decided to just stop fucking until I'd resume my session the next day. Actually, I'm following an advice from a forum member given to me several days ago. So here's what I'd like to tell you. You shouldn't rely too much and too long on just using your FLs with hands, or it conditions your body and mind so that you won't be able to ejaculate other ways. Like I said already, I'm paying a rather steep price for it right now.

  9. #159
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1 - Alien
    2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
    3 - Undecided

    I have had some really good sessions with all of the other FLs I have (Stoya Destroya, Tori Black Torrid, Katsuni Lotus Garden, Ice Wonder Wave and Freaks Frankenstein) but just none as consistently as the Alien and Tornado. Those are the two standouts so far and highly recommend both. I'll update with a number three but so far they're all really good just none stand out like the first two do.

  10. #160
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Updated top 3

    1)Pure STU
    2)Bibi's Lotus
    3)Torrid

  11. #161
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by poppafatz View Post
    Updated top 3

    1)Pure STU
    2)Bibi's Lotus
    3)Torrid
    A question...Pure STU means the STU texture with the Pure orifice, right? Does it feel any different from the STU with the Lady orifice?

  12. #162
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Hi, i consider buying a fleshlight but i couldn't decide what to get . Should i buy flg lotus models or stu ? i cant buy something else i really want to buy destroya but i live in Turkey and sex shops in here dont have that model.

  13. #163
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by powerdriver View Post
    I must tell you that the sensations I get from the Torrid are not even close to what I've read from the reviews, which say it's a low intensity texture, even a boring one. It may not be a high intensity texture, but I find it to be an exceedingly pleasurable texture with just the right amount of stimulation. If you're anywhere close to having similar nerve endings like mine, you should enjoy it immensely.
    Hi, do u have lotus ? i wanna know which is better stu or flg lotus

  14. #164
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Hi, do u have lotus ? i wanna know which is better stu or flg lotus
    Yes, I have the Lotus as well as the STU. Which one is better? Hmm...it depends on where you put more emphasis on. You should get the Lotus if realistic vaginal sensations are more important to you, while the STU should fit you better if you're after more intensity. I think the two are so vastly different that I can't say one is better than the other. You might as well get both and enjoy the variety. lol.

  15. #165
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by powerdriver View Post
    Yes, I have the Lotus as well as the STU. Which one is better? Hmm...it depends on where you put more emphasis on. You should get the Lotus if realistic vaginal sensations are more important to you, while the STU should fit you better if you're after more intensity. I think the two are so vastly different that I can't say one is better than the other. You might as well get both and enjoy the variety. lol.
    Thanx for the reply. Which one is tighter and what size are u ? i am 6 inch and i'm afraid that i cant hit the back too much in lotus.

  16. #166
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Thanx for the reply. Which one is tighter and what size are u ? i am 6 inch and i'm afraid that i cant hit the back too much in lotus.
    I'm about 7 inches with an average girth, so I can feel the first part of the back chamber of the Lotus. But if you'd really want to reach the back chamber, you could get the Mini Lotus or the SIAC Mini Lotus. However, I feel that the Lotus feels more realistic even without hitting the back chamber. Regarding tightness, I would say the STU is tighter than the Lotus, but the Lotus is pretty tight especially in the entrance, so you won't feel it's loose or anything like that.

  17. #167
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Updated list after getting my two new sleeves...

    1/ Forbidden (Didn't think any texture could bump Lotus from my top spot, but Forbidden is owning my cock now.)
    2/ Lotus
    3/ Wonder Wave

  18. #168
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Update on my list too as the Destroya is destroyed meanwhile

    1) Dragon
    2) Heavenly
    3) Wonder Wave

    As mentioned Mini Lotus with Fuente might be a different deal. But at least I got Miela variant earlier, but it's still a long way from getting a favourite, so it cannot beat the Wonder Wave (other similar "realistic"" ones apart from Vortex and Lotus might be Twista and Super Ribbed, but for me they are both too intensive for that).
    Also earlier I liked the Speed Bump very much but it's long gone, so does not count like Destroya as long as I don't buy it again (though the Pure might be interesting too)
    Last edited by suamor; 07-20-2013 at 04:24 PM.

  19. #169
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by suamor View Post
    Update on my list too as the Destroya is destroyed meanwhile

    1) Dragon
    2) Heavenly
    3) Wonder Wave

    As mentioned Mini Lotus with Fuente might be a different deal. But at least I got Miela variant earlier, but it's still a long way from getting a favourite, so it cannot beat the Wonder Wave (other similar "realistic"" ones apart from Vortex and Lotus might be Twista and Super Ribbed, but for me they are both too intensive for that).
    Also earlier I liked the Speed Bump very much but it's long gone, so does not count like Destroya as long as I don't buy it again (though the Pure might be interesting too)
    Those three are all excellent mid-intensity textures. I wouldn't have difficulty listing them as my own Top 3.

  20. #170
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    I think I'm going to have to put Paradise in my #3 spot over Wonder Wave. Paradise and Wonder Wave feel really similar with Paradise being a more powerful flight. I'd say Wonder Wave is still better for longer flights, and Paradise owns shorter ones.

  21. #171
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I think I'm going to have to put Paradise in my #3 spot over Wonder Wave. Paradise and Wonder Wave feel really similar with Paradise being a more powerful flight. I'd say Wonder Wave is still better for longer flights, and Paradise owns shorter ones.
    Yes, I agree. The Wonder Wave is really good for long FLights. And the Paradise is much more intense than the Wonder Wave even though it doesn't look that intense looking at the texture itself in the picture.

  22. #172
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    1 - Alien
    2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
    3 - Undecided

    I have had some really good sessions with all of the other FLs I have (Stoya Destroya, Tori Black Torrid, Katsuni Lotus Garden, Ice Wonder Wave and Freaks Frankenstein) but just none as consistently as the Alien and Tornado. Those are the two standouts so far and highly recommend both. I'll update with a number three but so far they're all really good just none stand out like the first two do.
    1 - Alien
    2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
    3 - Tori Black Torrid

    Really been enjoying the Torrid more and more lately and it's got a be #3 for now. We'll see what happens moving forward but for now those are the Top 3.

  23. #173
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSupra View Post
    Yes, I agree. The Wonder Wave is really good for long FLights. And the Paradise is much more intense than the Wonder Wave even though it doesn't look that intense looking at the texture itself in the picture.
    I gotta say, the more I'm breaking in Paradise the more and more I'm liking it. I swear that thing is just designed to pull crazy amounts of semen out of a guy. Trying to edge with it is crazy but feels great. After a few min I get to this point where if I want to edge I can only do a few strokes and have to stop and wait and then do a few more. It's excellent that it's such a high intensity texture that lets you stroke through orgasm. If there was any FLB texture that should get added to the new standard pink textures, it's Paradise.

  24. #174
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I gotta say, the more I'm breaking in Paradise the more and more I'm liking it. I swear that thing is just designed to pull crazy amounts of semen out of a guy. Trying to edge with it is crazy but feels great. After a few min I get to this point where if I want to edge I can only do a few strokes and have to stop and wait and then do a few more. It's excellent that it's such a high intensity texture that lets you stroke through orgasm. If there was any FLB texture that should get added to the new standard pink textures, it's Paradise.
    I've always enjoyed FLying with Paradise ever since I got it, but that was by stroking handheld sitting on a chair. As you probably know, I'm trying to "reprogram" myself by hands-free methods these days, so that means just about all textures will feel quite different from my previous experience with them from now on. In fact, it's like I'm having a new FL experience all over again. lol.

  25. #175
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSupra View Post
    As you probably know, I'm trying to "reprogram" myself by hands-free methods these days, so that means just about all textures will feel quite different from my previous experience with them from now on. In fact, it's like I'm having a new FL experience all over again. lol.
    How's that been going for ya? Getting easier yet?

  26. #176
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    How's that been going for ya? Getting easier yet?
    LOL!!! Close, but no cigar yet. Thanks for asking. But I feel that I get more sensations on my penis as I do more and more hands-free style. I'm trying to enjoy the process instead of pushing myself, too. I think I need to be patient on this one because I've gotten so used to stroking with hands sitting down. I'm not really expecting a cure in the matter of few days, or even a few weeks. I see it as a self-therapy that'll "reset" my body to default, if you know what I mean. But I'll definitely be a real happy guy to come through with it. There's no question about that.

  27. #177
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    145

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1.BiBi Jones 2. Mini Lotus 3.STU

  28. #178
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    It looks like I've got to figure out my favorite textures all over again, because I've found out they feel so much different depending on how you use them. By that, I mean the same texture can feel so different between using it in hands-free methods and stroking handheld. I used to hate the Primal because of high intensity when I was stroking it handheld, but it's the texture that made me overcome my long struggle of not being able to ejaculate hands-free recently. So I need to try all the textures in my possession to reassess them in terms of how they feel in hands-free methods. But for now, the Primal is the texture that matters to me the most, even though I might find other ones that might do the same or even better.

  29. #179
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSupra View Post
    It looks like I've got to figure out my favorite textures all over again, because I've found out they feel so much different depending on how you use them. By that, I mean the same texture can feel so different between using it in hands-free methods and stroking handheld. I used to hate the Primal because of high intensity when I was stroking it handheld, but it's the texture that made me overcome my long struggle of not being able to ejaculate hands-free recently. So I need to try all the textures in my possession to reassess them in terms of how they feel in hands-free methods. But for now, the Primal is the texture that matters to me the most, even though I might find other ones that might do the same or even better.
    Yes, I agree completely. Flying hands-free and handheld are very different even with the same textures.

  30. #180
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1) Alexis Texas Mini Lotus
    2)Pink Lady Wonder Wave
    3) Riley Steele Lotus
    Last edited by JeffMan1; 10-23-2013 at 11:00 AM.

  31. #181
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    DK
    Posts
    691

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    My current top 3

    1) Bookworm
    2) Dragon
    3) Nipple Alley

    Runner-ups are: Vortex, Bump'n'Grind, Torrid, Bi-Hive and Swallow

  32. #182
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    231

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1. Mini Forbidden
    2. Destorya
    3. Forbidden

    Honorable mention - STU

  33. #183
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    After a few months, I think I need to revise my top 3 again.

    Forbidden is still #1,
    Lotus #2

    Wonder Wave has reclaimed #3 over Paradise after a few more months of using Paradise. Wonder Wave feels less heavy and overpowering. Still love Paradise though.

  34. #184
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    After a few months, I think I need to revise my top 3 again.

    Forbidden is still #1,
    Lotus #2

    Wonder Wave has reclaimed #3 over Paradise after a few more months of using Paradise. Wonder Wave feels less heavy and overpowering. Still love Paradise though.
    I knew that you were a fan of relatively smooth textures, and your top 3 reflects it. I'm still liking my Primal for hands-free methods, but I'm planning on trying other textures gradually. Hopefully, I will be successful in cumming hands-free with each and every one of them eventually. But as it stand right now, it is:

    1) Primal

    2) Primal

    3) Primal...lol.

  35. #185
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    I will list my top three but one is discontinued other then the orifice I think.

    1.) WW
    2.) Pure (Not the Pure STU that is out now)
    3.) STU

  36. #186
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
    I will list my top three but one is discontinued other then the orifice I think.

    1.) WW
    2.) Pure (Not the Pure STU that is out now)
    3.) STU
    Yes, the Pure is a really good texture with just the right amount of stimulation and realism. Too bad it's not around anymore.

  37. #187
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    orlandot94, who is in your avatar pic?

  38. #188
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    202

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    1 - Alien
    2 - Alexis Texas Tornado
    3 - Tori Black Torrid

    Really been enjoying the Torrid more and more lately and it's got a be #3 for now. We'll see what happens moving forward but for now those are the Top 3.
    As of right now my updated list would have to be...

    1 - Alexis Texas Tornado
    2 - Tori Black Torrid
    3 - Katsuni Lotus Garden

    Still really enjoy the Alien but just enjoying thee more right now.

  39. #189
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Primal
    Mini lotus
    gauntlet

  40. #190
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSupra View Post
    I knew that you were a fan of relatively smooth textures, and your top 3 reflects it. I'm still liking my Primal for hands-free methods, but I'm planning on trying other textures gradually. Hopefully, I will be successful in cumming hands-free with each and every one of them eventually. But as it stand right now, it is:

    1) Primal

    2) Primal

    3) Primal...lol.
    Wow! The Primal must be really good!

  41. #191
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    After my Black Friday order I need to re-rank my top 3...

    New champ at #1 is... Texas Tornado! Those thick heavy waves combined with the indentations that provide the right amount of extra texture feel better than I could have possibly imagined. I've never had orgasms as good masturbating than I do with Tornado. I gotta thank the guys on here for recommending it and making it clear that the interior isn't like it looks in the cross-section pic on the site. Based on that photo, I'd have never bought it because of how loose it looks. There are actually some pretty tight areas inside where the waves converge close together. Plus... it's probably the most natural feeling sleeve I own.

    #2 Forbidden.

    #3 Lotus.
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 12-14-2013 at 01:27 PM.

  42. #192
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1 - Destroya
    2 - Wonderwave
    3 - Alien

  43. #193
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1) Mini Lotus
    2) Destroya
    3) STU

  44. #194
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Can't give a top 3 as Ionly own the STU which is awesome but will be making another purchase soon and will be buying the mini lotus. Not that I am small it just looks a little tighter and more chambers to work your cock upto orgasm.
    Not sure which girl to go for but I do like one with a nice meety pussy, big lips any suggestions?

  45. #195
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1) Mini-Forbidden
    2) Torrid
    3) Bump'n Grind

  46. #196
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by poppafatz View Post
    1) Mini-Forbidden
    2) Torrid
    3) Bump'n Grind
    Is the Mini-Forbidden on your list the one with regular sized case or the SIAC one?

  47. #197
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Definitely the full size one.

  48. #198
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    Quote Originally Posted by poppafatz View Post
    Definitely the full size one.
    Thank you for the clarification.

  49. #199
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    1) STU (By far my new favorite)
    2) Heavenly
    3) Mini Lotus

  50. #200
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: OK, Let's Rank Your Top 3...

    At the time:
    Tornado
    Bookworm
    Twista

    Honorable Mention: Mini Lotus, Bliss

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top