Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    51

    Default Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Was just curious any guys out there use any of the ED drugs while masturbating? Did you last longer? Better orgasm? Was it better with the drug than without?

  2. #2
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    I think there was a thread about someone who used cialis. He said he could go for hours and would take one before he and his girlfriend would have sex.

  3. #3
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Yeah, there are a few threads on this already. I described in depth my experiences with those pills. I like 'em.

  4. #4
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    New here hello,

    I had been using Viagra 100 mg and then got free samples of Cialis 5mg daily pills
    and I find they make my dick feel like its 18 again.

  5. #5
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    I use Viagra 50mg, break 100mg in half. Makes my cock rock hard and feels hot with FL.

  6. #6
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan1 View Post
    I use Viagra 50mg, break 100mg in half. Makes my cock rock hard and feels hot with FL.
    That's exactly what I do, too. I pop a half a pill and I'm good for the whole weekend!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by youngdrew View Post
    Was just curious any guys out there use any of the ED drugs while masturbating? Did you last longer? Better orgasm? Was it better with the drug than without?
    Why would you want to do that? Any drug is bad unless you need it. Live longer, stay drug free and that includes this drug unless you need it.

  8. #8
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Hell yeah. Cialis and fleshlight. Four hour of mind blowing bliss. Lol!

  9. #9
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet XXX
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    On a related note, has anyone had any experience using a low-dose SSRI or other type of antidepressant as an off-label ED/PE option?

    For a very short while, I had a really cool general practice doctor who told me he took a tiny amount of either Prozac or Zoloft daily to last longer (can't remember which, probably the latter), while avoiding the many side effects and issues that the usual suspects like Cialis and Viagra have - he only took enough to get it into his system so it'd affect him physically, but not enough that it'd alter his mood.

    Unfortunately, I couldn't try it at the time myself since I was on a medication that would cause counter-effects, and I only saw the guy a couple of times more before he switched career paths and became an addiction/rehab specialist, so I never had a chance to ask him in detail about it, but I understand this isn't an uncommon usage (which seems pretty funny, considering how many stories you hear about how antidepressants can knock your dick in the dirt)...

  10. #10
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Jammin' on my bass in Indio, CA
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by AlienInACan View Post
    On a related note, has anyone had any experience using a low-dose SSRI or other type of antidepressant as an off-label ED/PE option?

    For a very short while, I had a really cool general practice doctor who told me he took a tiny amount of either Prozac or Zoloft daily to last longer (can't remember which, probably the latter), while avoiding the many side effects and issues that the usual suspects like Cialis and Viagra have - he only took enough to get it into his system so it'd affect him physically, but not enough that it'd alter his mood.

    Unfortunately, I couldn't try it at the time myself since I was on a medication that would cause counter-effects, and I only saw the guy a couple of times more before he switched career paths and became an addiction/rehab specialist, so I never had a chance to ask him in detail about it, but I understand this isn't an uncommon usage (which seems pretty funny, considering how many stories you hear about how antidepressants can knock your dick in the dirt)...

    I've never heard of such a method for use of SSRI's, I can understand how they might make you last longer because a couple years ago i started Cymbalta for a very short while but had to stop it out of frustration. It made me have a hell of a time trying to orgasm, i'm talking over an hour of stroking and loosing my erection and just an enormous amount of frustration, and it also made me have a difficult time urinating. I've since stopped the Cymbalta but i take other anti-depressants like Remeron which I've also stopped but I now take Trazadone, but i still have some minor issues with masturbation such as difficulty getting mentally aroused during my flights (I'm erect but not necessarily horny) which results in frequent sub-par flights even though i reach orgasm it just isn't as satisfying as it could be. But to me i find it more depressing that Anti-depressants cause sexual dysfunction which in turn makes depression worse in some cases lol, it's like what is the point lol?

    Personally i don't see Anti-depressants actually increasing sexual pleasure, but maybe he was one of the lucky ones lol. But in my experience Anti-depressants will definitely knock your dick in the dirt as you put it lol.

  11. #11
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan1 View Post
    I use Viagra 50mg, break 100mg in half. Makes my cock rock hard and feels hot with FL.
    Actually I just looked at my prescription, mine are only 20mg and I break those in half and am good for the whole weekend. So 10mg for me for the whole weekend. JeffMan1, you get 100mg pills? WOW!! I would think that much would make your head explode!! Just 10mg makes my head flushed pretty good. As expensive as these are, have you tried lower dosages? You might not need that much.

  12. #12
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    I don,t really need Viagra, but it feels great and makes me rock hard. My insurance pays for it, so I get the 100mg and split it in half to make prescription last longer. My doctor gives me a prescription with no questions asked.

  13. #13
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Viagra comes in 25, 50,and 100mg dose.

  14. #14
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan1 View Post
    Viagra comes in 25, 50,and 100mg dose.
    Yeah I'm sorry, I misread. I was thinking of Cialis, which is what I use.

  15. #15
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry, I misread. I was thinking of Cialis, which is what I use.
    I thought maybe. I have never tried it, only Viagra.

  16. #16
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Hate to say it, I hit that point where my libido is not where it is at 18. When 18 I could get up, get off, then 15 minutes later do it again all day long until I am actually too sore to keep doing so. Nowadays (6 years later) I'm good for a day or two after a good orgasm. It gets up, just not as enthusiastically if I already had sex/Flight in the past 24-48 hours. I now see the point of these pills, though I never took them because I am just afraid I might end up NEEDING them after using them long enough.

  17. #17
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,240

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonez87670 View Post
    Hate to say it, I hit that point where my libido is not where it is at 18. When 18 I could get up, get off, then 15 minutes later do it again all day long until I am actually too sore to keep doing so. Nowadays (6 years later) I'm good for a day or two after a good orgasm. It gets up, just not as enthusiastically if I already had sex/Flight in the past 24-48 hours. I now see the point of these pills, though I never took them because I am just afraid I might end up NEEDING them after using them long enough.
    Not a guy here, but that is what I'd be worried about too. Using pills when they aren't needed can be habit forming...

  18. #18
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Any1 tried any of the new erection pills like Power Tabs, Maxidus or Doc Hammer etc?

  19. #19
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Back East, USA
    Posts
    199

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    FWIW, I recently came across a small quantity of (truly) good Marijuana.

    I can hardly imagine Cialis or Viagra doing as much for your boner as pot did for mine. It made it fucking electric.

    There's really nothing more to say.

  20. #20
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Just got my Cialis scrip renewed. Good for another year. Hope my insurance keeps paying for it, so far haven't paid one red cent. That shit is so goddamn expensive it ain't even funny!!!

  21. #21
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Just got my Cialis scrip renewed. Good for another year. Hope my insurance keeps paying for it, so far haven't paid one red cent. That shit is so goddamn expensive it ain't even funny!!!
    Aye expensive stuff, thats why i starting to look for alternative on the net.

  22. #22
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    I have used one called Vitalikor, made me rock hard on demand for a couple days. I got a blow job, followed by sex two times in a row while staying rock hard. I think it worked great but was expensive.

  23. #23
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Well, it seems like my gravy train of Cialis has kind of come to an end. I've been getting six 20m tablets every month for a few years now. Which without insurance would cost about $250 per refill. Well, I have never had to pay one red cent for these refills. I thought my insurance was covering it, but it turns out it really wasn't.

    My work has what is called a Healthfund in addition to our insurance. What the Healthfund is--is that every year the company puts $2000 into it to help you cover your deductible. If you don't use all of it, it rolls over to the next year, in addition to another $2000. Well, for the first five years at my job I was rarely sick, hardly ever had to go to the doctor or get a prescription. So all this money built up, unknown to me. So for these last few years everytime I was getting these prescriptions for "free"--what I was actually doing was using all that money in my Healthfund. I guess it was several and several thousands of dollars, and every month when I would get my scrip filled it was pulling another $250 out of it.

    Well, unbeknown to me, it finally dwindled down to nothing. I tried to get a refill yesterday and they told me is was $250. I contacted my insurance people at work and discovered what had been going on......SHIT!! Now I won't get anymore loot in the Healthfund until next January.

    So I have been looking into this stuff online where you can buy it cheap, but that stuff is such a risk. So I guess what I am going to do is just start a little Cialis fund--put an envelope in a drawer and put 30 or 40 bucks a week into it and when I get enough--go get a refill.....Sucks.

    I won't be able to get a refill every month now, but at least I will have a little. Which really stinks because when you get used to having a whole bottle of those things on the shelf (worth thousands of dollars) it is really a good feeling. Like having a hard on in the bank!.. Always there when you need it.

    Anybody have any experience getting that non scrip stuff?

  24. #24
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by TBonez87670 View Post
    Hate to say it, I hit that point where my libido is not where it is at 18. When 18 I could get up, get off, then 15 minutes later do it again all day long until I am actually too sore to keep doing so. Nowadays (6 years later) I'm good for a day or two after a good orgasm. It gets up, just not as enthusiastically if I already had sex/Flight in the past 24-48 hours. I now see the point of these pills, though I never took them because I am just afraid I might end up NEEDING them after using them long enough.

    You sound like you are about the same age range as myself (mid-twenties), only reason why I quoted your post, this message goes out to everyone....


    I hate to sound like the village hippie, BUT diet and exercise can have a humungous effect on this as well. You're getting serotonin and endorphins from the exercise, you get better heart health, and you'll have more sustained energy (not like a caffeine boost or sugar rush). You don't have to live in the gym either! 10-15 minutes a day doing some light weight lifting, a little jogging, maybe some pushups and modifying your diet can make a huge difference in many parts of your life.

    I had started the paleo diet not long before and was out to eat lunch with some friends over the weekend. Met this girl I hadn't known but for a few weeks, I was kind of into her. Now I had FL'd 2 days before, but she ended up back at my place that evening and things were about to get rolling. I noticed that having exercised and eating differently, my libido was just plain crazy, and I was FL'ing the same amount as before. She had a nice pair of breasts and when she plopped them out, I told her I was going to have to get the easy one out first. She gave me a little help and then I finished it off, I was a good distance from her tits but I came a LOT and they got all over them. Must have had a good, solid 5 or 6 squirts onto her. She was kind of surprised at how much came out, but right after I was still ready to roll. Now not a few months before that, I would have been over on my back ready to fall asleep, not anymore.


    Probably easier to say since I'm in my mid-20's, but diet and exercise are two things worth looking into. You may be surprised what other things it can assist with in life (stress, depression, energy, and CONFIDENCE) if you stick with it. Certainly safer than a pill, but yeah lol.

  25. #25
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Very good points Jeff, I'd also recommend healthy diet and physical exercise to everyone, regardless of age, and it DOES increase sexual appetite.

    Someone mentioned here experimenting with antidepressants - this is a big no no! Mind-affecting drugs may be quite dangerous and they do mess with brain neurochemistry. SSRIs, for instance, take a long time to accumulate in the body to take the desired effect, and withdrawal can't be done suddenly either.

  26. #26
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Masturbating with cialis, viagra etc....

    Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    Well, it seems like my gravy train of Cialis has kind of come to an end. I've been getting six 20m tablets every month for a few years now. Which without insurance would cost about $250 per refill. Well, I have never had to pay one red cent for these refills. I thought my insurance was covering it, but it turns out it really wasn't.

    My work has what is called a Healthfund in addition to our insurance. What the Healthfund is--is that every year the company puts $2000 into it to help you cover your deductible. If you don't use all of it, it rolls over to the next year, in addition to another $2000. Well, for the first five years at my job I was rarely sick, hardly ever had to go to the doctor or get a prescription. So all this money built up, unknown to me. So for these last few years everytime I was getting these prescriptions for "free"--what I was actually doing was using all that money in my Healthfund. I guess it was several and several thousands of dollars, and every month when I would get my scrip filled it was pulling another $250 out of it.

    Well, unbeknown to me, it finally dwindled down to nothing. I tried to get a refill yesterday and they told me is was $250. I contacted my insurance people at work and discovered what had been going on......SHIT!! Now I won't get anymore loot in the Healthfund until next January.

    So I have been looking into this stuff online where you can buy it cheap, but that stuff is such a risk. So I guess what I am going to do is just start a little Cialis fund--put an envelope in a drawer and put 30 or 40 bucks a week into it and when I get enough--go get a refill.....Sucks.

    I won't be able to get a refill every month now, but at least I will have a little. Which really stinks because when you get used to having a whole bottle of those things on the shelf (worth thousands of dollars) it is really a good feeling. Like having a hard on in the bank!.. Always there when you need it.

    Anybody have any experience getting that non scrip stuff?

    Holy cow that's BRUTAL! So could the administrators at work see what you were spending all this $$ on???

    I've ordered off the internet before, I think a lot of it is manufactured out of India, which is where the stuff I bought in Thailand is from. In both cases while the pills look less "professional", they certainly contain the exact same ingredient, so I am a happy camper at a MUCH lower cost. The more you buy the cheaper it is per pill, so you almost have to take a bit of a bigger risk, but it's only like $100 or so.

    On the main thread topic, ppersonally I never take it for solo masturbation, but always take it before a "massage" session - I usually do 2 to 3 hour sessions which consist of about 75% receiving a handjob or masturbating while receiving a massage. My masseuse is an older chinese woman and is always amazed (she's a bit naive!) at my performance and recovery ability, I can cum and then be rock hard 10 minutes later. Round 2 or 3 becomes much more difficult to cum, one recent visit she was absolutely jacking me as hard as she could for 10++ minutes, and literally dripping with sweat. That never accomplished the goal so switched positions, told her to use her hands to form a tube shape on the table (kinda like a fake pussy) and I held her shoulders while standing up and fucking her hands. Kinda hard to describe. But the combination of the weird eroticness of that + looking down her shirt watching her cleavage bouncing (she never goes topless) was finally enough to put me over the top.

    Regular sex is similar. I have this one older MILF I see....her body is really not that great and I actually dislike her a fair amount...lol Without Viagra I'd finish up and GTFO, but I know on Viagra I'll be hard again 10 minutes after blowing my nut in her, and as soon as I get hard I get horny, and I love absolutely pounding her when I have difficuly cumming, so it lasts forever. She's also Chinese, so they seem to have this culture that it is their obligation to get the man off, so she basically lets me do anything provided she does her duty to make me cum.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top