Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: fun

FLight Attendant

Default fun

who jacks of with there gf's panties ive heard of it
    I think it would be amazing with silk or satin panties lol

FLight First Officer

Default Re: fun

I have. I found a certain brand and this company is well known and has stores in malls in the U.S. I purchased my wife over the years many bikiniís and thongs form them which the material is stretchy to a point but has the feel of silk and or stain. I masturbated with them and fucked her while she wore them. I also fucked her with them inside of her and I love the feel. It is a great feeling fucking her while she has them on and your dick is pushing the material inside of her and cuming.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by CumFlying View Post
    I also fucked her with them inside of her and I love the feel. It is a great feeling fucking her while she has them on and your dick is pushing the material inside of her and cuming.
    Oh, I never imagined that. I thought it could be difficult to extract the panties out... It's sound kinda weird but cool.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Brown View Post
    Oh, I never imagined that. I thought it could be difficult to extract the panties out... It's sound kinda weird but cool.

Well, when you use as much lubrication as we did because of the material, and we used a lot, it still could cause chafing and raw skin if not careful, but it was a lot of fun. Oh yes, this is where your imagination can take you.

FLight Attendant

what company is this that you got these panties at?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by fast2777 View Post
    what company is this that you got these panties at?

I do not want to get into trouble, but since this is not a competitor of I.L.F. I will give the initials, V.S. They have a name for the style and the material is like most, 90% Nylon and 10% Spandex, but I cannot remember what that name is. I am only looking at one pair I have purchased and I am not sure if any of the many others I got her have different information on the tag. The feeling next to your skin is amazing. I will tell you that even though it is nylon, the high quality of them is different from the swimwear I purchase for me and even that has a great feeling next to the skin.