Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: The Flight

FLight Attendant

Default The Flight

First and foremost. ILF's service is second to none. Ordered Thursday night, got it Tuesday morning, standard ground shipping.

And now to the Flight itself. I must say, I love the design. I love how small and compact it is. For me personally, it fits my size just right. The insert itself is new for me, being my second Fleshlight. My first one was a Raven Riley WW from years ago. This insert is pretty much a Stoya Destroya if I'm not mistaken.

After my first 'Flight' I can say that it gets the job done, but I think I need to use it a few more times before I can really say whether I like the sleeve or not. Being only 5'' though, I love how much closer to the opening the texture starts. I did orgasm pretty hard in it, so the texture definitely works, but it did take me a while to get there.

If I were to rate it, I'd give it a 9/10. Uses quite a bit of lube, and I don't mind the opening personally, but it'd be nice to see something other then a 'jet engine.' If you're a smaller guy under 6''. MUST BUY. Bigger fellas don't even bother.

I'll add some pics at some point in time. Take care gents!

Default Re: The Flight

I'm also just barely over 5" in length; was wondering how well you can feel the various textures of the Flight. It's multi-textured, and I know with other multi-textured sleeves I can't really enjoy the textures that are deeper in. With the Flight, are you able to reach and enjoy the entire sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by NormalCollegeKid View Post
    I'm also just barely over 5" in length; was wondering how well you can feel the various textures of the Flight. It's multi-textured, and I know with other multi-textured sleeves I can't really enjoy the textures that are deeper in. With the Flight, are you able to reach and enjoy the entire sleeve?
    Yeah, you will be able to enjoy it! You should be able to make it to the beginning of the last set of ribs. You can definitely tell what structure you are currently in.

FLight Attendant

Youll definitely know where you are in it. I think the most noticeable area in it though is the sphere shaped area towards the back with all the protrusions. When your head hits that area its amazing.

FLight Attendant

With the Flight, are you able to reach and enjoy the entire sleeve?
    i am about the same size as you during normal pumping i can make it slightly past the spikes but i dont think i feel those ribs at the end at all since the head of the penis is like angular > so you really only feel whats on the sides around the base

still a great sleeve though i normally end up climaxing around the spikes which feels INSANE like its ripping the semen out of my penis

Being uncut I'm quite sensitive and find the Flight a bit intense...but it does work. Afterwards though my penis feels a bit abused. I've actually used a condom with the Flight a few times and it's much better.

So for me the Flight is not a home run, but it's a good buy.

FLight Navigator

im under 5 and love the flight.i would like to see a clear case for it and some more textures for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by spicyapples View Post
    ripping the semen out of my penis
    Hahah I love this. SO true, though.