Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44

    Default Where do you find them?

    Just curious, for the guys on here who have been in relationships longer than a few days, where do you find women who are actually really good looking underneath the clothes? I have been with several girls in the past and they were not ugly by any means, but there are definitely better looking chicks out there. Where do the truly attractive girls hang out? I'm not talking about the ones with fake implants, I mean naturally good looking girls who take good care of their goods, but are not porn stars. WHERE ARE THEY??

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    I'm with you man. I like really classy and NATURALLY beautiful girls. Girls like that go to the mall, yogurt places, smoothy places, coffee shops, nice restaurants, formal parties, etc.

    Do not expect to find a good quality girl at a club, bar, rage, or crazy party. Those are the girls that I avoid haha. Good luck bro!

  3. #3
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South EU
    Posts
    401

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    At formal parties? Where do you live?
    Yogurt places? What?

  4. #4
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    200

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    have you heard of frozen yogurt? think of them like an Ice Cream parlor, but specialised in frozen yogurt.
    and formal parties are everywhere, you just need to be in the right croud to get invited :P

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Quote Originally Posted by IWFly View Post
    At formal parties? Where do you live?
    Yogurt places? What?
    Beverly Hills California. I also grew up in Paradise Valley in Arizona. Trust me, its the same no matter where you go man.

  6. #6
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    I'm in Miami, so there are definitely yogurt places around I am sure. But I know those types of places are always super overpriced and a total ripoff. Better to just make smoothies and have frozen yogurt in my own place. Meh, guess I won't be meeting any girls like this anytime soon. I'll just wait for my new Fleshlights to arrive on monday .... alone in my place. .. ... but with Stoya and Misty Stone... .... but still, very lonely.... ... and yet, with Stoya and Misty Stone

  7. #7
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Dude you live in Miami? Hit the beach,you can pretty much see what you're working with,without having to do much. Or just go to the gym.
    Last edited by Life79; 04-29-2012 at 11:47 AM.

  8. #8
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Problem these days are for ever pretty one you find there are 10 fatties. Out of the good looking ones you have to weed out the cyco women. By the time you are done with that, you are just done. But the hunt continues.

  9. #9
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    Problem these days are for ever pretty one you find there are 10 fatties. Out of the good looking ones you have to weed out the cyco women. By the time you are done with that, you are just done. But the hunt continues.
    lol. you are right. you forgot to mention, sometimes the only few good ones already have kids or psycho ex boyfriends that stock them most of the time.

    edit. by the way the yogurt places are not over priced. you can go there make some friends and tell the ladies "i bet you i can make better frozen yogurt at my place" lol
    Last edited by pepito; 04-30-2012 at 11:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    The kiddo part doesn't bother me nor do the ex boyfriends or ex husband stalker types. My back ground makes it kinda fun when they decide to be a TOOL. There is an old saying: no matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is sick of shit. Yeap, I am a little jaded but I keep looking. She is out there somewhere. Of the thousands of women in the DFW area I am sure there is a sane and will woman between the ages of 25 to 45 that is not F'ing nuts and is dire need of mine.

  11. #11
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The end of the rainbow
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Could be worse you could find a great girl fall in love with her then find out "she" used to a he or even worse still is

  12. #12
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Amadore View Post
    I'm with you man. I like really classy and NATURALLY beautiful girls. Girls like that go to the mall, yogurt places, smoothy places, coffee shops, nice restaurants, formal parties, etc.

    Do not expect to find a good quality girl at a club, bar, rage, or crazy party. Those are the girls that I avoid haha. Good luck bro!
    This doesn't help but they are everywhere and nowhere just don't limit yourself to those place listed above. Approach girls you like during the day as well. This tends to work well/better during warm weather.

  13. #13
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    285

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Lasthunter is right. They are out there. Not to sound repugnant or condescending (because this is not my way), but you have to get a hobby outside of work, get out and meet people and be social. Sitting behind the computer or hiding in the house for days just won't do it. Even I find myself as a home-body from time to time, but I know that there is no hope for me unless I get out there and mingle. I've also found that internet dating is far from a god-send. In fact, I think it is only a place where damaged hearts linger, fester, and ultimately fail to reach fruition. I personally require a face to face personal contact to really get to know someone. Yeah, it is hard to meet people. I think that most of those women who fit our ideal profiles are at work, working long hours only to come home and sack out after a long day. In a way, I think the internet has stymied personal connection. Socially, we are well beyond the days of long-distance connection with an island mentality, but in other ways, we are hiding behind a screen not quite connecting with a social light that requires a physical contact.

  14. #14
    dls
    Guest

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Quote Originally Posted by FLgator View Post
    Just curious, for the guys on here who have been in relationships longer than a few days, where do you find women who are actually really good looking underneath the clothes? I have been with several girls in the past and they were not ugly by any means, but there are definitely better looking chicks out there. Where do the truly attractive girls hang out? I'm not talking about the ones with fake implants, I mean naturally good looking girls who take good care of their goods, but are not porn stars. WHERE ARE THEY??
    Where? Everywhere! About half of the human population is female. So they're everywhere you go. Even just walking down the street.

    About looks, well, first of all you need to be able to spot a good body underneath the clotes. Tight jeans help with showing you a good ass. If they seem too tight you might be in for a bigger but that you though it was though. If you're into big boobs, just see if they show even through her jacket. If she's wearing a shirt, it would be easy.

    But that's looks. People like that. But people love the people they connect with. And that's not about looks. Maybe you should focus on that a little more.

  15. #15
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    I see where the OP is coming from though. I am in my 40s and have been single for a few years now and it is hard to find single women where I live (it's a small town) that are any where near close to my age. All the good ones are taken and I do not care to do the bar hopping scene anymore. I grew out of that many years ago.

    I've tried online dating, but I really live in the middle of nowhere, and every connection I got on the dating services was at least 2 or 300 miles away. I've had a long distance relationship before--I do not care to do it again. I really don't care to move at this point. My parents are in their late 70s, and it's only in the last few years that I have been back in my hometown and am able to spend any quality time with them. I spent most of my life far away and barely ever saw them except on holidays. So I plan on hanging around near them for their few remaining years.

    Pretty much any single woman I find on dating services are divorced single mothers, which there is nothing wrong with that at all, but 99.99% of them are not going to uproot their children to move to my town, so I'm kind of in a catch 22 (or a Kobiashi Maru-- no win situation).

    There is a small college in my town--and believe me, there are lots of hot fine young women here!! But where I live, a man in his 40s dating a girl in her early 20s would either get me run out of town or burned at the stake!

    About all that is left around here are churches. I am not religious by any means. I am a good decent person but God fearing hellfire is not for me. And believe me, that's the kind of churches we have here. I know, I was raised in one...So that is not going to work for me either.

    All my friends are married and in fact, I am the only single person where I work. I've begged people to set me up, but none of them know any single women either.

    It's quite the fucked up situation. Maybe I am just destined to be single for the rest of my life....Fleshlights and porn are fun but they can't take the place of real human companionship.
    Last edited by SLECTOR; 11-29-2012 at 10:11 AM.

  16. #16
    dls
    Guest

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    I see where the OP is coming from though. I am in my 40s and have been single for a few years now and it is hard to find single women where I live (it's a small town) that are any where near close to my age. All the good ones are taken and I do not care to do the bar hopping scene anymore. I grew out of that many years ago.

    I've tried online dating, but I really live in the middle of nowhere, and every connection I got on the dating services was at least 2 or 300 miles away. I've had a long distance relationship before--I do not care to do it again. I really don't care to move at this point. My parents are in their late 70s, and it's only in the last few years that I have been back in my hometown and am able to spend any quality time with them. I spent most of my life far away and barely ever saw them except on holidays. So I plan on hanging around near them for their few remaining years.

    Pretty much any single woman I find on dating services are divorced single mothers, which there is nothing wrong with that at all, but 99.99% of them are not going to uproot their children to move to my town, so I'm kind of in a catch 22 (or a Kobiashi Maru-- no win situation).

    There is a small college in my town--and believe me, there are lots of hot fine young women here!! But where I live, a man in his 40s dating a girl in her early 20s would either get me run out of town or burned at the stake!

    About all that is left around here are churches. I am not religious by any means. I am a good decent person but God fearing hellfire is not for me. And believe me, that's the kind of churches we have here. I know, I was raised in one...So that is not going to work for me either.

    All my friends are married and in fact, I am the only single person where I work. I've begged people to set me up, but none of them know any single women either.

    It's quite the fucked up situation. Maybe I am just destined to be single for the rest of my life....Fleshlights and porn are fun but they can't take the place of real human companionship.
    Reality is, well in fact the way things really are. You do have some things working against you in your situation, but never think "Maybe I am just destined to be single for the rest of my life". That is a perception you place on reality and these types of perceptions can be pretty self-fulfilling at times. Instead be open to the idea that you will find someone. How? That is a question that might come to mind then. And that's a good one, because it allows you to look for all the ways that you can find someone.

    If you're really serious about this essential part of your life, move. Go for it. Go and live somewhere where you have lots of opportunities. This area of live is important enough for it. Find a way to make that happen. A good question to ask again here is: How?

    And yeah, Fleshlights are great, but they are masturbation toys. No toy could ever replace a real woman.

    - dls

  17. #17
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    285

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    dls has some very good points. Don't ever think that you are destined to be single. My sister has done that ever since she was hurt some years back by a boyfriend she had been with for over 10 years. For her, I believe it has been a self-fulfilling prophesy and she is nearly 40 and never been married. I was married for 10 years, divorced for 4 now and I still believe in love. Going back to school and going for a PhD has kept me in the pool so to speak. While I seem to see more in their 20s, there are some professors that happen to be my age which is 39. I am kind of lucky because everyone I talk to thinks that I am in my late 20s. It's also different for men than it is for women. I think us guys have a longer window of opportunity for finding a good women. Yes, most of them that I've met are single mothers, but that really isn't a problem unless they are damaged goods from their previous relationship. Yes, you still have a shot. Don't give up hope my friend. You will find it.
    Last edited by secretsexpoet; 11-30-2012 at 03:46 PM.

  18. #18
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Where do you find them?

    haha look the internet

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top