Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Need help making a decision

I need some help. I would like to by an new fleshlight/fleshjack. I am looking at the Blade or the Sword.Both look great. I have a SIAC Gape Soda which I love. I like an intense texture and something that I will have the ability to pound hands free when I put my toys between the matress. Also I was wondering about prostate toys. I am new to this but I am very open to it. I look forward to your suggestions.

Default Re: Need help making a decision

Both are extremely good, so you don't need to worry about making a mistake choosing one over the other. About the prostate toys, I have never been able to get much extra enjoyment out of them myself. I have tried three different toys; an Aneros MGX, Aneros Progasm Ice, and the vibrating Rude-Boy. Take me advice, please, and avoid the Rude-Boy/Naughty-Boy and other models like this because they refuse to stay in place.

FLight Navigator

Any FL you pick will be fun
    As far as a good prostate toy, there are many out there
    Aneros is good and Adam and Eve has lots of them. What feels good depends on how tight you are
    And how deep your P spot is
    Go with fingering to find your "sweet" spot and then you can measure the toys against your fingers to find a good fit
    We have found that most women's g spot toys work great on a man

FLight Attendant

Thanks for the responses. In response to the prostate toys, I have found my p spot once a while ago so I know where it is. Now are womens g spot vibes more powerful or easy to use. I would be open to buying one from my local adult store. If anyone uses a g spot vibe for your p spot which one works best.

FLight Attendant

Go for the lelo billy . The vibe is strong and located at the tip instead of the base, and has great program's like pulsing and escalating from low to high vibe. Well worth the money. If you have money to burn, the nexus revo with its revolving head is the daddy of prostate toys at the moment, although you need to sit on it to get the best out of it. The lelo is best when laid down.

FLight Attendant

I made a desicion and picked the Sword. I received it yesterday and was able to find time today to try it out. I went to battle with my Sword and it didn't let me down. Great product, great feeling sleeve. I wanted something with an intense texture and it does. Well worth the money.