Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default THE PLAN: Japanese love doll + Quty Tits + FL + clothing

Ok, so this is my top secret master plan. I would like to buy an inflatable japanese love girl doll (complete with head, arms, legs etc) then modify it by attaching the Quty Tits to its chest (smaller petite version of Busty Aichan), and finally attaching my fleshlght sleeve into the pelvic area. afterwards I will buy some nice girly clothing to dress her up in and maybe some light perfume for extra effect. I anticipate total cost should not exceed a few hundred bucks. Please advise where I can buy the right love doll for this, and where I can buy the Quty Tits, and the best way to attach the quty tits and FL. I already own 2 fleshlights.

Thanks.

FLight Captain

Default Re: THE PLAN: Japanese love doll + Quty Tits + FL + clothing

Should not exceed a few hundred bucks? A "Good Japanese Love Doll" easily costs at least $7.5 grand!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLyinginAsia View Post
    Should not exceed a few hundred bucks? A "Good Japanese Love Doll" easily costs at least $7.5 grand!
    what is it made of that makes it worth 7.5k ? I was thinking of a regular blow up doll made out of plastic or vinyl or whatever. Surely that cannot exceed a couple hundred bucks??

FLight Captain

Well, just one of those crappy blow-up dolls doesn't cost very much but if you are talking about one of those really life-like ones--yeah, they are a few grand at least.

FLight Navigator

Get Busty Aichan tits man! no other product out there even compares to the realism of these

FLight Navigator

I don't understand why people would buy the Quty Tits for a few bucks less than the Busty Aichan. Could just be that I'm a serious boob lover, and yeah, they are more expensive, but seriously, how could you turn that down?

FLight Attendant

OK, i purchased Love Body Aki and also Quty Tits. it shipped a few days ago and should arrive next week. I am going to buy some velcro and cut off the plastic titties on Love Body Aki and replace them with the Quty Tits (removable by velcro so that I can clean the Quty Tits). Then I will insert my Stoya Destroya into the crotch of the Love Body Aki and have a great time. Rockin in the free world!!!!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I don't understand why people would buy the Quty Tits for a few bucks less than the Busty Aichan. Could just be that I'm a serious boob lover, and yeah, they are more expensive, but seriously, how could you turn that down?
    Just an FYI I considred buying the busty aichan but I thought several things first:

1) Busty Aichain is not just a few bucks more. It is a lot of bucks more for just tits. Something like 3 times as much.
    2) I like regular sized tits, if not a bit on the small side. Preferably small but melon or fruit shaped, nice and firm. I do not care much for huge titties, which is what the Aichan looks like.
    3) I read good reviews of the Quty Tits. Seriously, some people seem to feel it is the most realistic.
    4) it is much easier to attach the Quty Tits on to a love doll than the busty aichan.
    5) Time to FLy

FLight Attendant

I received my Quity Tits and Busty Aichan yesterday. It is all really fantastic. 100% pleased with the Quty Tits. They are PERFECT size tits in my opinion and they fit perfectly on the love body aki. I cut off the Love Body Aki tits and initially tried to attach Quty Tits to Love Body Aki by supergluing velcro tape to the tit circlesand also velcro to the Quty Tits. I let it all dry for a few hours but it got messy and the glue was not enough to hold it all together. I washed everything off and need to find a better solution for this still.

STILL, fucking with the love body aki was very similar to fuucking a real girl. the legs fit perfectly on top of me and I held onto the waist just like in real sex. The FL is a tight fit in the love body but it does fit and felt great.

Fleshlight just got even better for me.....

FLight Captain

I have had this problem trying to attach Velcro to dildos. Most glues (and I tried just about everything) won't stick to them. Finally I found a solution. Buy some industrial velcro at Walmart. It is usually in the sewing section. The adhesive is VERY sticky however it is not enough to stick to that rubbery stuff. So try putting PVC glue on top of the adhesive and then stick it. Let it dry for several hours. This is the best solution I have found so far.

FLight First Officer

Please post a pic of the love body Ali with said attachments...

I just recently became aware of the fake titties...but had thought about the inflatable torso before.

Would like to see it together!!!

Edit: just looked up the Quty tits on Amazon...they aren't connected...seems like it would be better if they were. I like the thought of the barely legal teenage titties to go with my Lady Lager a.k.a. barely legal tennager pussy SIAC, but seems like it would be.more difficult to attach them on a torso and keep them located properly.
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 06-01-2012 at 12:16 PM.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLgator View Post
    I received my Quity Tits and Busty Aichan yesterday. It is all really fantastic. 100% pleased with the Quty Tits. They are PERFECT size tits in my opinion and they fit perfectly on the love body aki. I cut off the Love Body Aki tits and initially tried to attach Quty Tits to Love Body Aki by supergluing velcro tape to the tit circlesand also velcro to the Quty Tits. I let it all dry for a few hours but it got messy and the glue was not enough to hold it all together. I washed everything off and need to find a better solution for this still.

STILL, fucking with the love body aki was very similar to fuucking a real girl. the legs fit perfectly on top of me and I held onto the waist just like in real sex. The FL is a tight fit in the love body but it does fit and felt great.

Fleshlight just got even better for me.....
    How did dressing up the Quty Tits & Busty Aichan in clothing turn out? Tomax vaguely warns about the oil staining clothing, but I've actually seen a user complain that the breast skin itself was stained by clothing. But maybe he should've put the garments through the wash once or twice first. Curious how that's gone for you.

I'm not inclined to go the lovedoll route, but the quty tits require some kind of attachment. I used scotch "permanent" double-sided tape on a thin, stiff laptop cooling mat to hold them in place in a mostly-horizontal orientation. (Warning: this left a permanent sticky residue on the flat bottom of the tits, although it's convenient for re-sticking them.)

This DIY stuff is pretty awkward, but they are fairly realistic andfun to fondle and suck. I enjoyed them in combination with a hands-free fleshlight setup. I especially recommend System JO Strawberry Kiss H2O lubrication; it's terrible as lube, sticky and irritating, but it tastes good and hides the faint rubbery smell of the material. Fun with the realistic vagina fleshlights too.

FLight Navigator

Well....I got married....so....yeah..that worked out pretty well for me

Banned

Default Это я Миронов

анекдот ; подписываюсь что я Миронов Олег Михайлович 21.08.1959 мелкий аферист, мелкий воришка и человек-гoвнo !!!Зенит август 2008 Яромир МОЛОДЕЦ ДРЕМЛЮГА, а Миронов 1959 - фуфлыжник! Всеволод:капитан Очевидность Германия Чубайс Таганка оптовый рыбный рынок Юкос Домодедово директор школы Марк Фейгин газ Германия Лада телевизор будущее , дети , Челси .выборы Сахаров ВОВ ! iphone5 Дания с 01.07. – 06.12.2002г. – коммерческий директор ОАО «Эльдорадо М»; Личное , А также я Миронов О.М. 1959гр мягко говоря врун и гоблин-импотент ))

Sex Doll with Fleshlight mount:

http://fleshone.com/sex-doll-with-fleshlight-mount/
    Last edited by FleshlightDude; 08-10-2012 at 03:23 PM.

FLight Attendant

Cool, we have remarkably similar 'top secret master plans', and we're from the same State too . Found this thread right after I ordered a pair of Quty Tits and a doll myself for the same reason. Went with a less expensive western style love doll though [Lusty Busty Love Doll by Nasstoys]. The Love Body Aki would bug me because it has no head. I'm planning on replacing the mouth, vag, and tits with a pair of Fleshlights [Lotus and Swallow] and the Quty pair.

I've got to agree that the Quty pair is more realistic, and it's not worth paying $200-$250 vs around $60-$70 for those few extra inches to me either. I could have gone with sexflesh or cyberskin breasts, but they just don't feel right and are little more than hard rubber, with the exception of 'Jenna's Perfect Pair' which are made of UR3 and are much softer than the vast majority of similar products. Most reviews I see for Breast Masturbators/Strokers complain about how hard they feel with the exceptions of JPP and Quty. Quty is still better and cheaper than even JPP unless you're only interested in size as opposed to how realistic they feel. To each their own, but I agree with OP that the Quty is better for my taste and a better value at that. The "Yawachichi process" Quty is as real as this sort of thing gets at this point. It's what makes Honeydolls the best Love Dolls on the market. They also cost around $5,000 +, and I can't spend that kind of money on this sort of thing.

I am also considering upgrading my plan by including a 'PDX Fuck My Face' head to replace the head on the doll after a month or so. It does cost a bit for one of those. Around $150 or so to be exact, but I've not seen anything comparable for less either. Might have been a little easier with an Aki Doll now that I think about it, as it has no head, but it's nothing a bit of PVC vinyl glue and maybe a couple strips of vinyl won't fix either way. [I think.] It's also pretty expensive for an inflatable, and I'd worry more about screwing up. I may upgrade the doll to something a little better at some point in the future. I didn't want to start out dropping $100 for a Doll my first time trying to do this sort of thing. If I'm going to ruin a Doll, I'd rather it was a $30 Doll as opposed to a $100 one. I went cheap, and may upgrade depending on how successful I am.

Anyway, best of luck with your project OP. Hope you have fun. It's pretty entertaining and satisfying just building something like this in an odd way. Might sound strange, but I'm approaching this in a way similar to upgrading or building a PC. It's interesting if nothing else, and I can always upgrade in the future if I'm not satisfied with the results.

@ Fleshlightdude: That mount thing is pretty cool, but I couldn't stand that it's fabric. It would get messy too easily, and I don't see it feeling right unless you're into the whole Furry fetish thing. Seems like a nice product if you don't mind dealing with the fact that it's plush and fabric.
    Last edited by Contrabardus; 08-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.

FLight Attendant

I love it!!