Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default 3.5 - 4" - Best FL for me?

3.5", 4 at best (yeah, fat bastard, will increase soon lol). Just wondering which FL/insert to get? I was thinking the SIAC, O'doyles stoud or the sukit draft. I like the look of the sukit but the hole look a bit deep and I'm not sure if I'll reach the bumps etc.

I was also looking at the Flight, again, not sure if that would be suitable.

Would appreciate any advice.

Default Re: 3.5 - 4" - Best FL for me?

I would suggest getting Jack's Gape Soda. It is a FleshJack product, but it is probably the best SIAC type model for you.

FleshLight Review Site
    http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I would suggest getting Jack's Gape Soda. It is a FleshJack product, but it is probably the best SIAC type model for you.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not too keen on the insert for that. Seems like it would tug at me.

Do you know where I can see the female SIAC inserts compared to a ruler? I can see some for the normal FL's but nothing for the SIAC.

FLight Attendant

Anyone? Any recommendations? I need to order in the next 1hr30m for next day delivery.

I am sorry I didn't get back to you in time. Gape Soda doesn't tug, it is just a smaller version of STU basically. The SIAC sleeves are 6.80" long.

I am just eye-balling this, but it looks like the large bumps in Sukit are approximately half-way; so 3.40" inside. As for O'Doyle's, the wavy canal starts after about an inch. So, either one would work. Have you also considered Blade? It is roughly the same dimensions.

FleshLight Review Site
    http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/index.html