Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Kissing the swallow?

This may sound weird but my Lisa Ann Swallow and Forbidden are arriving soon and for some reason I feel like I would want to lick/kiss the lips of the swallow. Same goes for the forbidden actually. Is this safe to put my mouth on?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Kissing the swallow?

I don't think you're the first to have the idea or to have tried it out. As long as it is clean, I'm sure bring the material up to your lips and giving it some loving pecks is completely safe.

I did this too when my Jenna Haze Swallow came in just to try it out but I can't say I'd do it again. It is meant to simulate oral sex not kissing, after all.

The FL doesn't have nerve endings like a real partner does so licking them is fruitless, but you may get off on the fantasy of licking your favorite FLG's most private parts.

FLight First Officer

The material is totally safe for oral contact. I give it a little lick every now and again myself.
    You bought a Fleshlight so you can have a totally personal and safe sexual experience. Have at it and get you money's worth SON!

FLight Attendant

Haha cool, just making sure. I tend to get nasty with my tongue..... and I feel like I won't be able to resists gettin it in there.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by flipmode01 View Post
    Haha cool, just making sure. I tend to get nasty with my tongue..... and I feel like I won't be able to resists gettin it in there.
    Remember to use a flavored lube before you get. Asty with your tongue in there

FLight Attendant

That's a good idea. Should have put that in with my order. Damn.

FLight Navigator

Kissing a Fleshlight is great fun imho. Just be sure to wash the FL after use. Of course it's not the same as the real thing, but I like the oral stimulation anyway. It's great to have both cock and mouth in action at the same time, which requires using 2 FL's at the same time, but it's worth it. And for what it's worth, I prefer kissing the pussy orifice to the Swallow. I love going down on my wife and I can fantasize about it with a pussy orifice.