Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default What is your most intense sleeve?

Hey,
    I'm relatively new to fleshlights. I got an STU for my first buy. I absolutely love it, and I'm ready to grab another one.

2 questions:

1. What is the tightest and most intense sleeve? I like it tight and rigid.
    2. My STU is a vagina, and the hole isnt really exiting to enter. Is the butt really tight? I love it when i pop through...

Thanks! Happy FLying!

FLight Captain

Default Re: What is your most intense sleeve?

Oh-ho my friend, there ain't nothing like that butthole opening!!! Super tight and the second your dick goes in that little bootyhole ring, it feels soooooo good!! Don't know if you're circumsised or not (I am), but my best edging is when the butthole opening is just over my dick head, right on that skin area right past your dick head. OH MAN--that is some kind of Heaven on Earth!!! Unfortunately, you can't get FL girls' buttholes with any texture. So if you're like me and like the intense textures, get a butthole with speedbump texture. It's in the 'build your own FL' section. I now have five fleshies and it is, IMHO, the absolute best!!!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Spalector View Post
    Oh-ho my friend, there ain't nothing like that butthole opening!!! Super tight and the second your dick goes in that little bootyhole ring, it feels soooooo good!! Don't know if you're circumsised or not (I am), but my best edging is when the butthole opening is just over my dick head, right on that skin area right past your dick head. OH MAN--that is some kind of Heaven on Earth!!! Unfortunately, you can't get FL girls' buttholes with any texture. So if you're like me and like the intense textures, get a butthole with speedbump texture. It's in the 'build your own FL' section. I now have five fleshies and it is, IMHO, the absolute best!!!
    Is it even better than the STU?

Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFLy View Post
    Is it even better than the STU?
    Personally, a butt SB isn't better than STU.

FLight Navigator

if you are looking for intensity, get a stoya destroya. i recently bought an stu but for some reason i decided to fly with stoya earlier today. fuck i hadn't used her in a while and holy shit it was heaven.

FLight First Officer

The only sleeve that I can't last to save my life in is the Pure. I have to work so hard not to lose it. I rarely get past 30 minutes.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    The only sleeve that I can't last to save my life in is the Pure. I have to work so hard not to lose it. I rarely get past 30 minutes.
    WOW!!! So, a 30 minute session is a short one to you? Don't ever take this as any form of offense, but I'd be really frustrated if I couldn't ejaculate in 30 minutes. I don't know if you saw any documentaries or videos that show the intercourse of monkeys or baboons, which are Primates and humans are supposed to be closely related to genetically. I noticed their intercourse never lasts more than several minutes, and I believe, barring any "artificial" intervention and manipulation by humans, that the "natural" duration for human intercourse should be about the same. Well, you should find many survey results that prove my theory valid, too, despite all the "super human" claims by some people. I think the average duration for most people is far less than even 15 minutes, if I'm not mistaken. Again, this is not to tell you there's something wrong with you or anything like that. After all, it's your body and it's your life. But I just wanted to offer my take on the subject.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by tenergyforce View Post
    WOW!!! So, a 30 minute session is a short one to you? Don't ever take this as any form of offense, but I'd be really frustrated if I couldn't ejaculate in 30 minutes. I don't know if you saw any documentaries or videos that show the intercourse of monkeys or baboons, which are Primates and humans are supposed to be closely related to genetically. I noticed their intercourse never lasts more than several minutes, and I believe, barring any "artificial" intervention and manipulation by humans, that the "natural" duration for human intercourse should be about the same. Well, you should find many survey results that prove my theory valid, too, despite all the "super human" claims by some people. I think the average duration for most people is far less than even 15 minutes, if I'm not mistaken. Again, this is not to tell you there's something wrong with you or anything like that. After all, it's your body and it's your life. But I just wanted to offer my take on the subject.
    I like to FLy for as long as I can. Of course I can blow it in under a minute if I want to, but the difference between sex for reproduction and sex for pleasure is one thing that separates us from lower animals like the primates that you used as examples - they are driven simply by the instinct to pass on their genetics. There are some lower animals that have sex for pleasure, and even prostitute themselves for other benefits from members, but they are exceptions.

FLight Captain

I agree with Lurker, I like to go for as long as I can, too. And yes, I could cum in a few minutes also--if I wanted to. But what's the fun in that? I can edge with my fleshie for an hour easy. That's just me in tune with my body and my own rythyms. Sure, I couldn't do that in actual sex--no way, I'd collapse from exhaustion!
    Last edited by SLECTOR; 04-21-2012 at 01:35 AM.

FLight Navigator

Like I said in my previous post, I'm in no way saying that prolonging your orgasm is a wrong thing to do. And it's ALL your choice how you would want to enjoy yourself in masturbation. But what I mean is it's not exactly natural or even healthy to keep edging over and over for hours, in my own opinion. Well, if that makes you feel great, be my guest, but I, for one, view human body as something analogous to a machine, which means our body also should have the life expectancy for all functions. In fact, ancient Chinese would believe that our body has a specific number of ejaculations before it loses the ability. Think of a car, for instance. Don't you think the pistons in an engine can last for a certain number of combustion cycle? How about the transmission? Tires? Brakes? While I'm aware of the fact that our bodies have the recuperating mechanism, I don't think our bodies could withstand an infinite number of use and abuse. Yes, you might be enjoying yourself immensely now, but your life ain't over yet. I would conserve myself a little bit while I still got it.