Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Question Penis Enhancement

I was wondering if any of you guys out there have tried any exercises, devices, or pills that have given you permanent gains on your dicks? I was thinking about trying the "Penis Health" exercise program. Have any of you used it?

My cock is currently 6 1/2 inches exactly in length and 5.5 inches in girth. I am definitely happy with my size and my previous girlfriends have always given me lots of complements about its size and how it looks. I am confident with the size I am now, but I would really like to be 7 1/2 - 8 inches in length.

Also, you can post before and after pics on here if you'd like.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Penis Enhancement

I take vitamins everyday. they are mega men sport vitapacks from gnc. they contain arginine which gives you better blood flow. i been taking them for a while and they cut down my recovery time by quite a bit. if you want more gnc has a megamen energy which contains more arginine and other herbs that usually found on other male enhacements.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by pepito View Post
    I take vitamins everyday. they are mega men sport vitapacks from gnc. they contain arginine which gives you better blood flow. i been taking them for a while and they cut down my recovery time by quite a bit. if you want more gnc has a megamen energy which contains more arginine and other herbs that usually found on other male enhacements.
    Yeh, I know increasing the blood flow is key to growing bigger down there. Thanks for the tip man. How much have these vitamins increased your size tho?

FLight Captain

Would´nt a solid base of fruits and vegetables do the same job, my friend ?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Would´nt a solid base of fruits and vegetables do the same job, my friend ?
    I don't think fruits and vegetables would increase blood flow to your penis enough to give you noticeable gains

FLight Captain

My post was based on the "I take vitamins"-part right at the beginning. Why taking some vitamins, when you can eat healthy stuff instead ?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure Seeker View Post
    Yeh, I know increasing the blood flow is key to growing bigger down there. Thanks for the tip man. How much have these vitamins increased your size tho?
    honestly i don't know because i didn't measured it before and after i took them. My drive increased a bit, its like high school all over again. the biggest difference i noticed was increased recovery.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    My post was based on the "I take vitamins"-part right at the beginning. Why taking some vitamins, when you can eat healthy stuff instead ?
    Yeh I knew what you meant man, I was just adding to it.

FLight Navigator

honestly i don't know because i didn't measured it before and after i took them. My drive increased a bit, its like high school all over again. the biggest difference i noticed was increased recovery.
    Oh I see. I'm only 19 so I probably wouldn't notice much of a difference. Thanks for the advice though bro.

FLight Navigator

I was wondering if any of you guys out there have tried any exercises, devices, or pills that have given you permanent gains on your dicks? I was thinking about trying the "Penis Health" exercise program. Have any of you used it?

My cock is currently 6 1/2 inches exactly in length and 5.5 inches in girth. I am definitely happy with my size and my previous girlfriends have always given me lots of complements about its size and how it looks. I am confident with the size I am now, but I would really like to be 7 1/2 - 8 inches in length.

Also, you can post before and after pics on here if you'd like.

Yo, I have just started my training, but I have seen some results actually. Mostly doing som basic stretching and jelqing. I have the penis health program, but I just got it so I haven't tried it out yet, I could check it out if you want to know something about it.

Also, I have a bathmate, works ok but I don't know really, the say it works but as I said I just started so I don't know how good it is really, should work, pumps you up big and all. Then I have the SizeGenetics MOS edition extender which i think works good and stretches it out quite nice and strong.

Started out with 7 inches, but is now 7½ in a few weeks, so yea, doing exercises and such helps. You couls check out a few other forums too, like mattersofsize and PEgym

FLight Captain

you can also wear a cock ring. that will boost your size by a bit instantly.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by MartZink View Post
    Yo, I have just started my training, but I have seen some results actually. Mostly doing som basic stretching and jelqing. I have the penis health program, but I just got it so I haven't tried it out yet, I could check it out if you want to know something about it.

Also, I have a bathmate, works ok but I don't know really, the say it works but as I said I just started so I don't know how good it is really, should work, pumps you up big and all. Then I have the SizeGenetics MOS edition extender which i think works good and stretches it out quite nice and strong.

Started out with 7 inches, but is now 7½ in a few weeks, so yea, doing exercises and such helps. You couls check out a few other forums too, like mattersofsize and PEgym
    Thanks for sharing bro. Thats awesome you're getting results that quickly. I was actually considering buying the "Bathmate Penis Enlarger" as well. Would you recommend it? Keep me updated on your gains. And please let me know how the Penis Health Program works.

FLight Navigator

Thanks for sharing bro. Thats awesome you're getting results that quickly. I was actually considering buying the "Bathmate Penis Enlarger" as well. Would you recommend it? Keep me updated on your gains. And please let me know how the Penis Health Program works.
    Yo, yea feels great to get some results already, I'll keep ypu updated with the progress, measuring once a month so you'll hear from me again sometime in early june.

I would recommend the bathmate, I read som more about it and there is a lot of people who are gaining a lot using it, moslty girth but also length. Also quite fun to use too. A little hard to use the first few times but works well for me now after 10 or so uses. However, make sure not to pump it too hard the first times, as you are not used to it it can make these 'water blisters' or whatever, and its not that nice, they go away but still, feels wierd.
    Take it slow and all will be good

Will look at the health program soon, let you know how it is.

FLight Navigator

Thumbs up Re: Penis Enhancement

Yo, yea feels great to get some results already, I'll keep ypu updated with the progress, measuring once a month so you'll hear from me again sometime in early june.

I would recommend the bathmate, I read som more about it and there is a lot of people who are gaining a lot using it, moslty girth but also length. Also quite fun to use too. A little hard to use the first few times but works well for me now after 10 or so uses. However, make sure not to pump it too hard the first times, as you are not used to it it can make these 'water blisters' or whatever, and its not that nice, they go away but still, feels wierd.
    Take it slow and all will be good

Will look at the health program soon, let you know how it is.
    Sounds good man, keep me posted. And thanks for the tip with the bathmate.

FLight Navigator

Just measured again after a few weeks, and here are some results;

In the very beginning of my enhancement, in december, I was 6.7 inches or 17cm.
    Then I read some about exercises and stuff and did some every now and them.
    So in february I measured myself and it was now 7.

After that I got kinda interested and wanted to get bigger so I started doing exercises reguarly and got some devices to help it get bigger.
    And now today I measured again and I can't believe what I'm seeing! The tip was touching the 8 inch mark! And much thicker too! from 1.8 to 2 inches. Never thought it would be going that fast really. So, if you want to get bigger, just try it, it works for sure!

FLight Captain

After that I got kinda interested and wanted to get bigger so I started doing exercises reguarly and got some devices to help it get bigger.
    And now today I measured again and I can't believe what I'm seeing! The tip was touching the 8 inch mark! And much thicker too! from 1.8 to 2 inches. Never thought it would be going that fast really. So, if you want to get bigger, just try it, it works for sure!
    so you got those results with the bathmate? pretty cool mate, now you got me thinking.

lol. ilf should offer a package of bathmate with a lotus, so everyone can reach most of the chambers not just one.

FLight Navigator

so you got those results with the bathmate? pretty cool mate, now you got me thinking.

lol. ilf should offer a package of bathmate with a lotus, so everyone can reach most of the chambers not just one.
    Well, it's not just the bathmate, I think the normal exercises did more than the bathmate by itself. Still, the bathmate is great, you should try it out!

Hah good thinking there, and like, you level up when you reach the next chamber.

Reached chamber 3, Leveled up to level 3! Endurance +30 power +15

FLight Navigator

Are those Bathmate things safe? I read somewhere that they make your dick look like it's had the shit kicked out of it

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by flurker View Post
    Are those Bathmate things safe? I read somewhere that they make your dick look like it's had the shit kicked out of it
    No, its safe

FLight Captain

Well, it's not just the bathmate, I think the normal exercises did more than the bathmate by itself. Still, the bathmate is great, you should try it out!

Hah good thinking there, and like, you level up when you reach the next chamber.

Reached chamber 3, Leveled up to level 3! Endurance +30 power +15
    lol. good one. what do you mean by normal exercises? do you have some sort of weights for your penis? lol

FLight Navigator

lol. good one. what do you mean by normal exercises? do you have some sort of weights for your penis? lol
    No, ahhhmm, like, pulling it, streching it in differend directions, squeezing it, and some other cool things.

FLight Navigator

No, its safe
    So your cock isn't all swollen, bruised & painful as well as generally looking the worse for wear after using it?

No, ahhhmm, like, pulling it, streching it in differend directions, squeezing it, and some other cool things.
    I don't know man, each to their own & that but it sounds like there is some potential for injury there.

FLight Navigator

So your cock isn't all swollen, bruised & painful as well as generally looking the worse for wear after using it?

I don't know man, each to their own & that but it sounds like there is some potential for injury there.
    No, looking fine, no swell bruises or other bad things. Know that AIR-pumping can cause that, but this water one is safe. Read some reviews about it. Really, it's super safe.

wow, you don't use much force at all, no way I'm going to injure myself by just doing this. It's not dangerous at all.
    Last edited by MartZink; 05-10-2012 at 08:43 AM.

FLight Navigator

Cool, I'm glad to read you are getting a good experience with it. I had been reading different reviews around the internet about it as well as on one of the sites you mentioned in your earlier post - that's how I ended up asking you about it as from what I'd seen there seemed to be a fairly even split of people saying it was great & others saying negative stuff about it.

Did you take some pics of your todger before you started training? I'm not gay & have never asked to see another guys dick on the internet before & probably never will again but it would be interesting to see some before & after pics.

FLight Navigator

Cool, I'm glad to read you are getting a good experience with it. I had been reading different reviews around the internet about it as well as on one of the sites you mentioned in your earlier post - that's how I ended up asking you about it as from what I'd seen there seemed to be a fairly even split of people saying it was great & others saying negative stuff about it.

Did you take some pics of your todger before you started training? I'm not gay & have never asked to see another guys dick on the internet before & probably never will again but it would be interesting to see some before & after pics.
    Hi, no I have not taken any pictures, guess I forgot to do that. Would have been fun to look back and see the results.

FLight Navigator

That's awesome man. Those are the kind of results I'm lookin to get. Do you think I could reach my goal by using both the Penis Health exercise program and the bathmate?

FLight Navigator

That's awesome man. Those are the kind of results I'm lookin to get. Do you think I could reach my goal by using both the Penis Health exercise program and the bathmate?
    Don't know, it's kinda individual how well it works, but it should. May take some time but still, should work.

FLight Navigator

[QUOTE=MartZink;922443]Don't know, it's kinda individual how well it works, but it should. May take some time but still, should

Yeh, that makes sense. But what progam and devices did you use exactly to get such fast results? Were the exercises you used the same as the ones used in the penis health program? I want to get results fast in the safest way possible.

FLight Captain

man this thread made me curious about the bath mate. It looks pretty cool but, its dam expensive $100+. with that i can get me a few fleshies .

FLight Navigator

man this thread made me curious about the bath mate. It looks pretty cool but, its dam expensive $100+. with that i can get me a few fleshies .
    yeh I know what you mean man. still debating on wheter or not to purchase it.

FLight Navigator

[QUOTE=Pleasure Seeker;922469]
    Don't know, it's kinda individual how well it works, but it should. May take some time but still, should

Yeh, that makes sense. But what progam and devices did you use exactly to get such fast results? Were the exercises you used the same as the ones used in the penis health program? I want to get results fast in the safest way possible.
    Yo, been away for a while hehe, sorry. Well I did not use the penis health program at the time, I just looked up some good exercises on some forums (MOS and PEgym). However the exercises I used are included in the penis health program, they are kinda basic and they are the ones that you start with with or without the health program. I have to say though, the health program is ok, but you can find better programs on the forums. The health program is not that updated and new as the free ones on the forums.

Still the program is very user friendly and easy to follow, there are pictures and videos showing how the exercises work and some good advice. I find it more motivating using the health program, than the forum ones. Easier and you do the right exercises, thats one thing, you are doing the right exercises right away, can be hard to find the right ones on forums.

Well, you can enjoy your fleshlies more with a bigger dick Reach further into it and longer thrusts, good stuff. Gets tighter too.
    Last edited by MartZink; 07-07-2012 at 05:56 PM.

FLight Navigator

[QUOTE=MartZink;925375]

Yo, been away for a while hehe, sorry. Well I did not use the penis health program at the time, I just looked up some good exercises on some forums (MOS and PEgym). However the exercises I used are included in the penis health program, they are kinda basic and they are the ones that you start with with or without the health program. I have to say though, the health program is ok, but you can find better programs on the forums. The health program is not that updated and new as the free ones on the forums.

Still the program is very user friendly and easy to follow, there are pictures and videos showing how the exercises work and some good advice. I find it more motivating using the health program, than the forum ones. Easier and you do the right exercises, thats one thing, you are doing the right exercises right away, can be hard to find the right ones on forums.

Well, you can enjoy your fleshlies more with a bigger dick Reach further into it and longer thrusts, good stuff. Gets tighter too.
    Excellent advice man! I'm gonna go purchase the program now. I appreciate all your help. Keep us posted on your results! Take care bro

FLight First Officer

I have never try something for penis enhancement..I am scared of that...

FLight Navigator

What is better for enhancing size the "Bathmate" or the "Premium Penis Pump"? Anyone know from personal experience? Any pumps you would recommend?

FLight Navigator

The bathmate would be safest to use, however air pumps can achive higher 'vacuum' and is more convenient (no water) the air ones would yield better results but are harder to deal with and might dö damage to the tissue if used wrong.

FLight Navigator

Ive been using the bathmate and it definitely makes a difference (especially in flaccid gains). After using the bathmate for 10-15 minutes the length and girth that I gain will last about 12 hours. With regular use and exercising I heard that the results become permanent.

The bathmate increases girth the most and only increases length a little—but girth is what I am leaning towards the most. I am going to try an air pump and see how that works as well.

FLight Navigator

Ive been using the bathmate and it definitely makes a difference (especially in flaccid gains). After using the bathmate for 10-15 minutes the length and girth that I gain will last about 12 hours. With regular use and exercising I heard that the results become permanent.

The bathmate increases girth the most and only increases length a little—but girth is what I am leaning towards the most. I am going to try an air pump and see how that works as well.
    Nice, yeah an air pump can be used to gain length, not sure if it would be better than PE though

FLight Attendant

what type of exercising are you doing

SOthisis

be careful with this stuff guys. you don't want to damage your favorite bodypart.

even taking supplements can be unhealthy. recently it has been shown that certain vitamins that were considered harmless are in fact harmful if take too much of them.

Pleasure Seeker, i'm curious. why bother to begin with? if you have a penis that you're happy with, why not keep it as it is? btw, you can be too big for women too. sex can become unpleasant for them.

your size is already above average and as you said, the girls you've slept with like it. i wouldn't bother with changing anything, especially given the potential risks.

one exercise i do recommend: kegel exercises. google it and you'll find a wealth of info.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by SOthisis View Post
    be careful with this stuff guys. you don't want to damage your favorite bodypart.

even taking supplements can be unhealthy. recently it has been shown that certain vitamins that were considered harmless are in fact harmful if take too much of them.

Pleasure Seeker, i'm curious. why bother to begin with? if you have a penis that you're happy with, why not keep it as it is? btw, you can be too big for women too. sex can become unpleasant for them.

your size is already above average and as you said, the girls you've slept with like it. i wouldn't bother with changing anything, especially given the potential risks.

one exercise i do recommend: kegel exercises. google it and you'll find a wealth of info.
    I agree 100% with this, SOthisis, and I would recommend everyone considering penis enhancement to watch this short documentary first. It is really quite interesting...

FLight Attendant

I just can't watch this. I don't know why it's the point to enlarge your size? Why not leave it natural and rely on something to boost it like excercise? I don't know really. I have a hard time to believe some miracles out there can really enlarge your penis? Well i have never tried it and yes i ain't proud of my size. It's just too "average" but i really want a little more girth maybe or whatever. I honestly have a hard time to trust things out there that can have a side effect. I honestly think penis enlargement is a dumb idea to do because i believe in things should be left natural. That's just me jack! No i'm not Si.

I would highly recommend you do more research before trying something. There's a whole wiki

But in the end of the day. We're men. We do wanna have a bigger dick no matter what. It's in our nature to feel confident that way.
    Last edited by sexfreak78; 01-29-2013 at 03:44 PM.

SOthisis

Quote Originally Posted by sexfreak78 View Post
    I just can't watch this. I don't know why it's the point to enlarge your size? Why not leave it natural and rely on something to boost it like excercise? I don't know really. I have a hard time to believe some miracles out there can really enlarge your penis? Well i have never tried it and yes i ain't proud of my size. It's just too "average" but i really want a little more girth maybe or whatever. I honestly have a hard time to trust things out there that can have a side effect. I honestly think penis enlargement is a dumb idea to do because i believe in things should be left natural. That's just me jack! No i'm not Si.

I would highly recommend you do more research before trying something. There's a whole wiki

But in the end of the day. We're men. We do wanna have a bigger dick no matter what. It's in our nature to feel confident that way.
    great post. i disagree on the fact that men in general want to have a bigger dick and that it's linked to confidence for everyone. but your point is great. why bother? i have a penis inside the average range but close to the lower point of that range. and i've never, ever had a girl be surprised about that.

porn doesn't help either. the penises those guys have are just exceptions. they tend to be huge. but some people think that's the norm.

only if you're in the extreme area, too small or too big, you might want to do something about it. and the right way to go about it is to see your doctor. instead of using some tool that is sold online. get medical professionals to take care of it.

FLight Navigator

Well, it seems some like to do it anyway, and I can't see what would be unnatural about some simlpe exercises, I mean, It's just the same as with overall body exrecising.

And you do some of these 'exercises' even though you don't really intend to, such as the jelq.

And it's not all about enlarging, overall health and 'function' of the penis and sorounding system improves greatly. Better blood flow, harder erections that last longer and wont give up too soon.

Mah, well, what I wanted to say is that it's not bad, it can be healthy if you won't injure yourself if you take it easy and get some experience with the exercises.

Why not have a healthy penis? Is that too unnatural?