Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Question Best Lube For Smooth Textures???

I'm pretty sure some of you had this experience. In the middle of your session, you must keep putting in more lube and droplets of water to keep your member gliding inside the sleeve. I find this downright frustrating taking away much of the pleasure because of the stoppage. I've got quite a few different lubes: Astroglide, Fleshlube, Gun Oil H2O, Wet Original, and ID Glide. The texture that I'm having the most problem with are Forbidden and Mini-Forbidden. I felt it with Lotus before, too. Are you using any particular lube with those smooth textures without the said problem? If so, which lube is it?
    Last edited by tenergyforce; 05-07-2012 at 06:57 AM.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Best Lube For Smooth Textures???

I've tried Fleshlube, Fleshlube Fire, Gun Oil H2O, and ID Glide. All of these were either purchased from Fleshlight or a sample was sent with an order. They all worked well enough, but each one required me to either add more lube, add spit, or add water to keep the flight going. Then I went to Walmart and picked up one of the generic brand gels called Equate Personal Lubricant Gel. I got 4 oz for $3. This is a thick gel that is water based and very slippery. It is by far my favorite lube to use on a fleshlight. One application lasts the entire flight.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalMayhem View Post
    I've tried Fleshlube, Fleshlube Fire, Gun Oil H2O, and ID Glide. All of these were either purchased from Fleshlight or a sample was sent with an order. They all worked well enough, but each one required me to either add more lube, add spit, or add water to keep the flight going. Then I went to Walmart and picked up one of the generic brand gels called Equate Personal Lubricant Gel. I got 4 oz for $3. This is a thick gel that is water based and very slippery. It is by far my favorite lube to use on a fleshlight. One application lasts the entire flight.
    That's interesting. That's something I haven't used before. At that price, I've got very little to lose, so I'll pick up a bottle of it next time I'm in Walmart. Thanks for the tip.

FLight Captain

What section of Walmart is it in? I can't find ANY lubes in my local one.

FLight Navigator

In my experience, I loved the Fleshlube Water with my smoother textures.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    In my experience, I loved the Fleshlube Water with my smoother textures.
    I did try Fleshlube Water with my Mini-Forbidden, and I still had the problem. I guess it's not so much the lube as the texture that's causing the dryness and friction, as the smooth textures don't seem to hold and circulate the lube very well. Unfortunately, it looks like we'd have to live with it when using the smooth and tight textures.

FLight Attendant

anyoneever try shampoo or conditioner

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFlyer View Post
    anyoneever try shampoo or conditioner
    I'm pretty sure Shampoo and Conditioner are bad for your fleshlight since they may contain oils. Plus, shampoo in my dickhole stings. (shrugs)

What section of Walmart is it in? I can't find ANY lubes in my local one.
    You should be able to find it in the Healthy & Beauty section. Wherever you find the toothpaste, deodorant, and female hygiene products...look around that area until you find the condoms and lubes. And if you still cannot find it, then you can always order online. I'm not going to link to it, since I'm not sure if that violates any rules. But it's simple enough to go to walmart.com, go to the heath and beauty section, go into the sexual health area, and search the lubes.