Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Jenna Haze fleshlight damaged?

Hi i have had my FL for about 3 months now, im starting to notice these grey/black things on the outside of my sleeve and i dont know how to get rid of them. s anyone experiencing the same thing? I have a picture but it's not mine. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Default Re: Jenna Haze fleshlight damaged?

Unfortunately, that is completely normal. I am going to suggest you do something I have never done before, but it should work. Make a cornstarch paste by adding some water to it. Then, use the paste to scrub the Fleshie and when you are done just wash the CS off. Hopefully, that crap will get stuck in the paste and wash away with it.

FleshLight Review Site
    http://www.thefleshlightreviewsite.com

FLight Attendant

I'm already noticing that too. What exactly is it? I think it's part of the material flaking off but I am not sure

Airport Security

It's not the material flaking off, it is the material picking up ambient dust / dirt / oil from your hands. It is a sticky material and so sometimes it picks up stuff from the environment around it, which is why we suggest keeping them in their cases. It is perfectly normal and it won't harm your sleeve, even though it doesn't look so nice. You can wash it and/or rub it down with some cornstarch to try to get it off.