Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Lube?

Banned

Default Lube?

I have this aloe gel under my sink and was wondering if I can use with fleshlight?

google.com/search?q=banana+boat+aloe+after+sun+gel&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=-xzhT_-dCoPe2AW2jamoCw&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=_RzhT9fTBurM2 AWJ4JCuCw#

FLight Captain

Default Re: Lube?

Quote Originally Posted by Highvoltage View Post
    I have this aloe gel under my sink and was wondering if I can use with fleshlight?

google.com/search?q=banana+boat+aloe+after+sun+gel&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=-xzhT_-dCoPe2AW2jamoCw&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=_RzhT9fTBurM2 AWJ4JCuCw#
    How would Barack say ? Yes you can !

But as we all know, we should only use waterbased lube for flying, so i would keep the fingers away from that lotion, visit a local sexshop and spend a few bucks for some proper lube

Banned

So it's safe to use with the fleshlight material? It won't ruin it? That's what im
    wondering.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Highvoltage View Post
    So it's safe to use with the fleshlight material? It won't ruin it? That's what im
    wondering.
    I have no idea if your lotion is going to ruin the FL or not. All i can say is - if in doubt, better take the safe way (buy some proper lube).

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    How would Barack say ? Yes you can !
    But like all politicians, Barack lies which makes it "no, you can't"

It doesn't sound like a lotion, it's aloe gel. Either way, I can't recommend anything else than water based lubes. I prefer ID Glide and Gun Oil.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    But like all politicians, Barack lies which makes it "no, you can't"

It doesn't sound like a lotion, it's aloe gel. Either way, I can't recommend anything else than water based lubes. I prefer ID Glide and Gun Oil.
    At least we agree about the right choice of lube

FLight Attendant

Which type of lube that the fleshlight.com have is the closest to real vagina? I ask, because I have no experience of that.

SOthisis

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grey View Post
    Which type of lube that the fleshlight.com have is the closest to real vagina? I ask, because I have no experience of that.
    none of the lubes i've used so far. i'm not aware of any products that attempt to simulate that.

but in any case, these are masturbation toys and not real women and nothing could replace the experience of having sex with a real woman. you'll have to go get some experience i suppose.

SOthisis

btw, my best experience is with durex lubes. they're great quality. always check to see if the one you get is water based though. some of their lubes aren't.