Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Fleshlight

Airport Security

Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

Question 47: Are the VNA Girls gone for good?

Answer: Yes. They've been discontinued.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Airport Security

Question 48: Sarah, there's something that has been nagging at me for a considerable while, but I never think to post about it and it is about something on the main site. On both Fleshlight and FleshJack, on the main page at the bottom, you list the Original Pink Lady/Jack Ass as the "Perfect 1st Purchase". It just isn't!! I don't want to offend anyone that loves their Original, but it is probably the worst texture to start with! You guys should really list STU/Endurance Jack as the best first purchase. Just my 2 cents.

Answer: Guys, I totally agree with you and I have been discussing this with management for a while, now. Ever since I started reading these forums and seeing your advice to new users, I have understood that the Original is not the "perfect first purchase" we advertise it as. Hopefully this issue will be taken care of soon, but your feedback is definitely helpful. I will show it to the higherups. Thanks!

Airport Security

Question 49: Since a few days, the Forum button on the ILF front page seems to be missing. Am i simply blind or does others have experienced the same?

Answer: Yes, we've been updating the homepage so that it is a little more user-friendly. The forums button is now located on the bottom - if you mouse over the green bar that says "socialize" at the bottom of the screen, the various social media buttons will pop up. One of them is for the forums.

Airport Security

Question 50: Will the SIAC sleeves, such as Sukit Draft work in the Flight case?

TY in advance

Answer: I don't think this would work very well. I think you'd have to force it quite a bit.

FLight Navigator

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.

Reputation may be positive Positive Reputation Icon , negative Negative Reputation Icon or neutral Neutral Reputation Icon. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

~ Copied this from the FAQ page

Airport Security

Question 51: Are the new Flight's made out of the same material as the first Flight?

And what happens to the Fleshlights that nobody buys after they have been discontinued from the site? Or just a general question about what happens to Fleshlights that never sold well? Do they get melted down? etc

Answer:
    The new Flights are still made out of the same material. In fact, the one in the Black case hasn't changed at all. It is just the one in the white case that is new.

If we have extra Fleshlights once we've taken them off the site, sometimes we melt them down and sometimes we save them for special promotions in the future. Depends on how we feel about a particular product and how much we have of it.

Airport Security

Question 52: How do you melt down a fleshlight? If I put one in the oven would it turn into liquid or something?

Answer: It would probably burn first in an oven. But yes, if you make Fleshlights too hot, they will start to melt. Which is why we don't suggest you use a hairdryer (or putting it in the actual dryer) to help dry it off.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Airport Security

Question 53: Question about ordering the Flight Instructor/Flight Pilot. I just placed an order but it does not specify with Flight I ordered. I am ordering the Flight Instructor but my invoice/email, all it says is "Flight", and same with my confirmation page. Will whoever is filling the order know the difference? Because it doesn't seem like it at my end of things.

Answer: Yes. Our packing slips will definitely say which one you ordered, as they have different product numbers in our warehouse.

Airport Security

Question 54: Are there any plans to revamp the pink lady lips? There seems to be a generally negative reaction the visual appeal, personally I'm more about the texture, but to each their own.

Secondly, out of curiosity who are the pink lady lips moulded on? I understand that you have to pay the professional stars to have their 'likenesses' used in the FLG line, who is the original Pink Lady?

Answer:
    We are well aware of the negative feelings towards the Pink Lady lips. They are not molded off of any person... we had artists take over 1,000 images of vulvas and make a composite, generic vulva orifice.

However... everyone likes something different in vulvas. Some people like really long lips, others like really small ones, etc. It would be incredibly difficult (read: impossible) for us to make a vulva that EVERYONE liked. I don't really know what else to tell you about the Pink Lady orifice!

Airport Security

Hi everybody,

Please remember that I am reading all of your posts (and yes, I mean all of them) and though I do not always respond it does not mean that your comments and discussions are going unnoticed within the company. We have heard all of your complaints loud and clear. Thanks for the feedback and don't lose hope for our company yet.

-SarahLIFE

Airport Security

Question 55: Have a question about the "buy 3 sleeves, get 1 free" offer. It says 79.81 euros on the product page but the price when I view my cart is 93.90 euros. The lower price seems to be correct. One sleeve is 39.91 euros. 39.91 x 3 = 119.73. 119.73 - 39.91 = 79.82.

This is confusing. If it says one of the sleeves is FREE, I expect it to BE free. And I obviously expect the site price and cart price to be the same. Would really appreciate it if you could clear this up. I'm in Sweden.

Answer:
    Actually this is how the pricing works. A normal Fleshlight Sleeve (not Original) costs 46.95 Euros without the 15% sitewide discount. The 39.91 price is with the 15% discount.

Since the Buy 2 Get 1 Free is a combo deal, it is not eligible for the 15% discount. Which means that the price should be:
    46.95*2 = 93.90

which is what you see in the cart.

the graphic has the price wrong, because it adds the 15% discount into the price, which it shouldn't. We will work on fixing the image. But rest assured, you are being charged the correct amount for this deal. Thanks for pointing this out!

Airport Security

Question 56: Do you know if the FLight and regular Fleshlight cases are dishwasher safe and is there any way to get replacement stickers for the SIAC lady lager?

Answer: Yes, the cases are dishwasher safe, just don't put your sleeve in a dishwasher because it will melt! Contact Customer Service for a replacement sticker... we just need your address and we should be able to send it along.

Airport Security

Question 57: Dear Sarah.

I am shur you are aware that the FLG signature textures are back up on the website. I would like to know if this is a mistake or if their back for good, if so then why all this sky is falling BS about the FLG's.

Thank you

Answer: I'm sorry, I did not see all of this talk until just now. We have re-released the FLGs and FJBs with their original signature textures, all except for Miela's Mini Lotus.

For those of you who are trying to figure out why we backed out of our original plan, it is because it didn't work out, plain and simple. Your ideas of voting with your money really did work out. Sales went down, we realized how much people like having the FLGs and FJBs with their signature textures, and so we brought them back until we can figure out what the next step is. I cannot promise that these are back permanently, because things are always changing within this company. I believe the plan is to leave these up for a while, but I cannot guarantee that they will stay forever.

Please know that we did not plan to mislead all of you into spending more money than you ordinarily would have. Our plan was to keep the changes permanently, but the reception of the changes was so poor that we listened to our customers and changed back.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Airport Security

Question 58: Hi Sarah, I wanted to see if you ever get requests to accept Paypal payments?
    I would rather pay on Paypal as I have funds readily available there and would prefer not to pay on my credit card.
    I am sure others would like this option as well.

Answer: We have tried to offer PayPal as an option in the past, but due to the nature of our industry (being a sex toy company) PayPal was not willing to cooperate with us, so we had to remove it as a payment option. Unfortunately, there is very little chance that this will ever change, but we are always hoping that they change their minds.

Sorry!

Airport Security

Question 59: The Misty Stone Bump-n-Grind is not available in the EU yet. Why?

Answer: Apparently we cannot make the Misty Stone Fleshlights in the EU (they don't have the capabilities to make that color) so we have to wait until a new shipment arrives in Spain for us to enable it on the website.

Airport Security

Question 60: Does ILF accept Bitcoin as a for of payment?

Answer:
    Sorry, we don't accept Bitcoin.

Airport Security

Question 61: Is there any official news about the TPH Fleshlight? Is there any talking with the higher ups?

Answer: As much as I would like this to happen personally, I think it is relatively improbable. We're talking about it but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Swedson View Post
    Why is there no 15% off, on the Bluebird fleshlights?
    Pretty sure they are just separate from the actual site and not included in the site discount because Bluebird wanted to do their own marketing and sales for their FLs.

Airport Security

Question 62: Can I use my own saliva on the Fleshlight without damaging it?

Answer:
    I don't think that the saliva itself would cause any damage to your Fleshlight product, but if you're using only saliva instead of using any lube you will probably have a lot of friction and damage your Fleshlight that way.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Airport Security

Question 63: I know that ILF doesn't want us to talk about Fleshlight models names, but I just read a girl's name in a popular "adult news website" where Fleshlight officially announced her to be a part of a new campaign. I was wondering if I'm allowed to talk about her now?

Answer: Yes you can talk about her. Once we've officially and publicly released a girl's name, she's fair game on the forums.

Airport Security

Question 64: Is Kelly Shibari no longer part of the product line? I couldn't find her anywhere...

Answer:
    Yes, unfortunately Kelly's Fleshlight has been discontinued.

Airport Security

Question 65: Sarah: If it is possible to create the Jack Ass where it appears one has to spread cheeks, and was possible to make the Mini-Maid complete with a really cute and tiny rear view of "camel toe" where it also appears one would need to spread butt cheeks, why would it not possible to make a "camel toe" version where one would need to spread the labia majora? The labia minora in a "camel toe" would be formed with the labia majora so they would not be too loose or exposed for proper forming.

Answer:​ It is probably not impossible, we'll look into it.

Airport Security

Question 66: Why doesn't Fleshlight make the inside the canal video a standard part of the product information?

The cross-section view really doesn't do them justice, especially the Texas Tornado. I would have debated about and passed on getting that one if I could have seen it.

Answer: You make a good point, and I think we tried to the video for every texture at one point but then we got waylaid by other projects. We'll try to do this for you soon.

Airport Security

Question 67: Could we get a Clear case for Flight?

My wife loves watching me slide in and out of my Flight. It really turns her on to see me disappear while the smile on my face shows my pleasure. The only thing missing is actually seeing me sliding up and down on the inside.

Any plans for a clear case for our beloved Flight?

Answer: We tried to make a clear case for Flight and it didn't look very good. We haven't given up but there are no promises...

Airport Security

Question 68: Sarah, where is The Pure gone? Discontinued?

Answer:
    Yes, both the Pure and the MILF Hunter were recently discontinued.

The Pure and the MILF Hunter barely sold. They were on the site for a long time (almost a year for MILF Hunter, more than a year for Pure) and they were not doing well, which is why the MILF Hunter was never brought to Europe. The decision to take them down happened very quickly, and since they were not selling we didn't imagine anyone would be terribly upset about not seeing them there.

Oftentimes we can't let you know ahead of time that we're going to discontinue something. The model's management, or our contract agreement, or other business issues mostly get in the way of us giving you any advance notice. With the removal of the Fleshlight Girls signature texture sleeves, we gave you 3+ weeks of advance notice about this happening. We cannot wait 6 months... very few businesses can. Once a decision is made the business wants that decision acted upon immediately.

Airport Security

Question 69: Hmm. Old question, but any chance that any of the other euro girls will be offered as sleeve only? Was interested in getting a replacement primal recently, and seeing now that the primal is back up for sale I might be interested in purchasing one. My Miela primal has a tearing problem I might even be interested in a replacement euro girl vortex as well.

Answer: We don't have plans for this right now, but you never know.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 05-24-2013 at 03:59 PM.

FLight Navigator

I placed a question on ASK FLESHLIGHT Thread. Why the most wanted answer I seek are being ignored, and deleted? What the..?

Now I feel neglected from this forum.
    Last edited by Phillip215; 05-24-2013 at 06:51 PM.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post
    I placed a question on ASK FLESHLIGHT Thread. Why the most wanted answer I seek are being ignored, and deleted? What the..?

If you take a look at the thread, you'll notice that SarahLIFE cleaned up the thread so that it doesn't get ridiculously long.

FLight Attendant

Are there any plans for another clear case and sleeve other than the Ice texture? I was thinking of buying the ICE when the mystery sleeve sale was going on, but decided against it because I heard it was the hardest to clean.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by drac07 View Post
    If you take a look at the thread, you'll notice that SarahLIFE cleaned up the thread so that it doesn't get ridiculously long.
    Eh, that question is irrelevant now. On my first order I was attempting to create an account before checkout. I totally passed up on that option, but I didn't repeat the same mistake on my second order. Got my felsh bucks now/

Haha. I was an idiot at that specific time.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by yodian14 View Post
    Are there any plans for another clear case and sleeve other than the Ice texture? I was thinking of buying the ICE when the mystery sleeve sale was going on, but decided against it because I heard it was the hardest to clean.
    Just to clarify, Ice is just the name for clear sleeves. The texture currently available is Crystal.

I own the Ice Crystal and it is far from being one of the hardest sleeves to clean. In fact, I find it to be one of the easiest to clean.
    Last edited by drac07; 05-25-2013 at 05:29 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by yodian14 View Post

I donít find any of my Ice sleeves or any of my other sleeves hard to clean as long as you donít let your cum and lubricant dry up inside. I always wash mine right away and then do the additional cleaning with Isopropyl Alcohol. The only issue I find with certain sleeves is how long it takes to dry even using alcohol. I have a couple of sleeves, one being the Destroya, that because of the texture even when hanging in my towel rack the canal opening has a harder time getting air so it takes a little longer to completely dry. I have three Ice textures and none of them are hard to clean.

FLight Attendant

How can I get in email contact with the production line?

I think I found why my three pink lady vortex fleshlights have all been tearing at the entrance in the same spot, and it's production line related (most likely the plastic rod which is inserted, perhaps when the material isn't fully set yet).
    I also have some pictures to illustrate the problem (through somewhat vague)

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Doo View Post

I think I found why my three pink lady vortex fleshlights have all been tearing at the entrance in the same spot, and it's production line related (most likely the plastic rod which is inserted, perhaps when the material isn't fully set yet).

Unless someone knows any of I.L.F.'s employees e-mail addresses you can't get direct to them. You can go to the thread Ask Fleshlight and let SarahLIFE know since she works there and she will let them know but other than putting a ticket in with customer service or calling customer service via their toll free number that is pretty much it.

I know SarahLIFE will respond but she is only on during normal business hours during week days.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip215 View Post

Question 70: I asked a question on this thread, and it has been deleted. Why am I being ignored??

Answer: You're not being ignored, I promise! I am trying to keep this thread a little cleaner and easier for everyone to read, so periodically I will go through the thread and put all of the questions I see in this question/answer format. If my new posts don't answer your question, it is likely that your question has already been answered in an earlier post.

I will let every other thread run wild with your suggestions, comments, and complaints, but this one I will try to keep a little tidier. If you write something here, just be aware that it will be pruned eventually.

Airport Security

Question 71: Are there any plans for another clear case and sleeve other than the Fleshlight Ice? I was thinking of buying the Ice recently but decided against it because I heard it was the hardest to clean.

Answer: We do not have any immediate plans for making a different clear sleeve/case combination. The Flight has a clear sleeve, but the case is a solid color.

However, the Ice is not necessarily the hardest to clean. I think it would probably take about the same effort to clean the Ice as it does the other sleeves, but the issue is that it sometimes gets stickier than the other sleeves do. To solve this problem, just powder the sleeve with cornstarch after it dries and the stickiness should be resolved.

Airport Security

Question 72: I forgot to put in my user ID / I forgot to make a new user account before placing my most recent order! Is there any way I can still get those Fleshbucks added to my account?

Answer: Unfortunately, once an order is placed we can no longer add those Fleshbucks to your user account. However, if you contact Customer Service with your Fleshlight account and order number, they can add your order to your account so at least you can track it.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Doo View Post

Hi Doo,

If you send these pictures to Customer Service explaining what you think is happening, they will get it to the appropriate people. I'm sorry you've been having this issue.

Will the glow in the dark Fleshlights come back this year for Halloween? I'd love to get my hands on one. Btw, will it just be the Freaks line that will glow in the dark, or will other textures/orifices have the effect?

Speaking of the GitD Fleshlights, when they're in a well lighted area and not glowing in the dark, how transparent are they compared to the Ice Fleshlights?
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 05-28-2013 at 08:49 PM.

FLight Attendant

Is there any information that can be shared about the results of the "Limited Edition Fleshtone Destroya and Mini-Lotus Fleshlight" promo? Was the experiment considered successful? Can we look forward to moving on from the pink sleeves? Or did it not quite get the expected response meaning the pink is here to stay?

FLight Navigator

Dear Sarah
    I have an issue with my FLG Case the first case the issue was that the ring that holds the insert in the case while in use and in the case would fall out. I was sent a replacement case an i have the same problem with it. should i submit a ticket to ILF as i only have 1 regular sleeve and no case?

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    Will the glow in the dark Fleshlights come back this year for Halloween? I'd love to get my hands on one. Btw, will it just be the Freaks line that will glow in the dark, or will other textures/orifices have the effect?

Speaking of the GitD Fleshlights, when they're in a well lighted area and not glowing in the dark, how transparent are they compared to the Ice Fleshlights?

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you what we're going to do for sales in the future. However, the GitD Fleshlights are a little murkier than the Ice (because of the GitD colorant) in full light. You can still see that there is something inside of the Fleshlight (I stuck my hand inside one to test this out last Halloween) but you can't make out much detail.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2 View Post
    Is there any information that can be shared about the results of the "Limited Edition Fleshtone Destroya and Mini-Lotus Fleshlight" promo? Was the experiment considered successful? Can we look forward to moving on from the pink sleeves? Or did it not quite get the expected response meaning the pink is here to stay?
    It was fairly successful, but changes to the BYO have been put on hold for a while. We have a new marketing team (have you been noticing the videos?) and so we're going to try some other things first. We will keep this little experiment in mind though.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah
    I have an issue with my FLG Case the first case the issue was that the ring that holds the insert in the case while in use and in the case would fall out. I was sent a replacement case an i have the same problem with it. should i submit a ticket to ILF as i only have 1 regular sleeve and no case?
    Whether or not you contact customer service is up to you. I can't tell you what they'd say, but if it is important enough for you to have this case, I'd ask them again. I'm not sure why this is happening to the cases but we'll look into it.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Whether or not you contact customer service is up to you. I can't tell you what they'd say, but if it is important enough for you to have this case, I'd ask them again. I'm not sure why this is happening to the cases but we'll look into it.
    Dear Sarah

I did contact Customer Service about this issue, the reply i got was that i needed to try to glue the ring into place or they would would refund me the money so i could buy another case (as i did get a replacement case). I am concerned about gluing the ring back in for various reasons what glue should i use so it wont harm the sleeve over time? I also don't think i am physically able to do glue it back in because of medical reasons. I don't want want to cheat ILF out of money but i do want the case to work like it should.

Any glue should work just fine but I would recommend staying away from rubber cement. That stuff is potent enough to eat through most plastics. The way the rings are designed they should just snap back in if you line it up correctly but a lot of people do like to glue it in place just to make sure. On the edge of the ring you should see a small lip. One side of the edge is smaller than the other, so it kind of drops down after that little crease. Take the ring so that the smaller end is on the bottom and place it in the case. The best thing to do here is to flip that case upside down on a flat surface and push down snapping the ring back into place. Doing that with glue will ensure that ring will sit securely in the case no matter how rough you use it, just make sure to let the glue dry first before placing the sleeve back in the case.

I just acquired a shower mount. However, one problem I haven't seen addressed is getting soap in the Fleshlight. Should I shower first and then use it once all the soap has been rinsed off me?

Just how harmful is soap to the fleshlight? Would a Dove soap bar or anti-dandruff shampoo hurt it?
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 05-30-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    I just acquired a shower mount. However, one problem I haven't seen addressed is getting soap in the Fleshlight. Should I shower first and then use it once all the soap has been rinsed off me?

Just how harmful is soap to the fleshlight? Would a Dove soap bar or anti-dandruff shampoo hurt it?
    Haha I don't know that any of us had thought about this complication of using the shower mount in conjunction with an actual shower!

Though soap won't cause immediate deterioration, it starts to break down the Fleshlight material and it would only get worse over time. The friction of you using the Fleshlight would accelerate the breakdown process that starts with contact with soap. I would recommend that you restrict your usage of the Fleshlight to before you've used soap, or after you've rinsed it all off.

FLight Navigator

Sarah,

Can the mystery sleeve promo stack with the buy 2 get 1 free promo?

I was looking to do the buy 2 get one 1 plus a od green flight which puts it well over the target price for the mystery sleeve. If need be I can add another sleeve.

FLight First Officer

SarahLIFE,

I see the Shower Mount is back on the web sites so I take it the law suit is settled and I.L.F. won which is good news. Will you please confirm that the Shower Mount is being sold again as of today?

Thanks