Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Fleshlight

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

Aftertrying to post on a couple of threads, I’ve got another question… I’m having ahard time with the reply text box. It does not let me use the enter key to start new paragraphs and the only way I can get around it, is to copy and paste my reply into the text box, but when I do it that way all lot of the text posts without spaces between words. Any idea what’s going on with that?

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Who gave me negative rep for "Bitching about spending $200"? I never spend that much money on anything, and the reason why it bothered me so much is because i felt duped out of my money (extra money is hard to come by for me so i try to make it count)and i just want to see if i can get a free sleeve for my inconvenience without buying STU or Mini Lotus. I swear people can be rude, and you don't even have the balls to tell me who you are? Get real.
    That's ridiculous, some people..... I just spent about that, with the free sleeve with the STU. This was my first purchase too, and I want more >(.

There is also a promotion that just started today with orders of 100$ get a free shower mount.

I think there was also A free sleeve with every purchase of a FLG I thought, but maybe not/it ended

Also, if you wouldn't mind explaining why you felt "duped" and what exactly this sale was? (was it for the discontinuation of the FLG's or...)???

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by KonradZuse View Post
    That's ridiculous, some people..... I just spent about that, with the free sleeve with the STU. This was my first purchase too, and I want more >(.

There is also a promotion that just started today with orders of 100$ get a free shower mount.

I think there was also A free sleeve with every purchase of a FLG I thought, but maybe not/it ended

Also, if you wouldn't mind explaining why you felt "duped" and what exactly this sale was? (was it for the discontinuation of the FLG's or...)???

Thank you, yes i was referring to the mass discontinuation of the FLG's that we helped stop from happening. I truly thought i would never see those textures again so i spent much more money than i would spend normally because there were some textures that i just couldn't bear to see go without having one, and later they were brought back after our outcry here on the forums but i still felt a little duped out of my money. There have been free sleeve offers for just over a month now but i haven't been able to participate because i didn't have the money at the time, but i'm looking to make another purchase sometime soon but i don't want to buy duplicates of STU or Mini Lotus (since i already have both) just to get a free sleeve. So what I'm hoping can be made possible is to get a free sleeve with the purchase of any FL with a specified spending limit like (you have to spend $79.99 to get the free sleeve). I just wanted to know if that was possible to help make up for the inconvenience of me spending more money than i was comfortable with for the sake of not letting my most desired FLG's slip out of my hands forever, or so i thought at the time.

FLight First Officer

Who gave me negative rep for "Bitching about spending $200"? I never spend that much money on anything, and the reason why it bothered me so much is because i felt duped out of my money (extra money is hard to come by for me so i try to make it count)and i just want to see if i can get a free sleeve for my inconvenience without buying STU or Mini Lotus. I swear people can be rude, and you don't even have the balls to tell me who you are? anonymously real.
    Ugh...unbelievable! It's not fair people can anonymously do a "drive-by" negative rep. Anyway, you do have a right to complain. Anyone who spent a lot during the sayonara buyout has the right to complain!
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:01 PM.

KonradZuse

Thank you, yes i was referring to the mass discontinuation of the FLG's that we helped stop from happening. I truly thought i would never see those textures again so i spent much more money than i would spend normally because there were some textures that i just couldn't bear to see go without having one, and later they were brought back after our outcry here on the forums but i still felt a little duped out of my money. There have been free sleeve offers for just over a month now but i haven't been able to participate because i didn't have the money at the time, but i'm looking to make another purchase sometime soon but i don't want to buy duplicates of STU or Mini Lotus (since i already have both) just to get a free sleeve. So what I'm hoping can be made possible is to get a free sleeve with the purchase of any FL with a specified spending limit like (you have to spend $79.99 to get the free sleeve). I just wanted to know if that was possible to help make up for the inconvenience of me spending more money than i was comfortable with for the sake of not letting my most desired FLG's slip out of my hands forever, or so i thought at the time.
    Right now the only Free Sleeve option is the Buy 2, get 1 free, but that's still 100$.

I'm kind of interested in a free Shower mount, so I might just buy The Flight + something else.

I REALLY wish I was around for the Free Blade, or Freak deal that happened about a month ago , but the free sleeve .

Also no offense, but you did get a deal for all those FLG before they went away right? Or you just spent a lot at normal price? I could see it being a good deal if you did get a discount, but spending money you don't want to is .

Also I just got a reputation from you, I appreciate that, I'm not sure if only positive's are shown, but in your profile you should be able to see who gave you what. You might also have your reputation notifications off.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:02 PM.

FLight First Officer

Damn... I think if you dropped $200 on sleeves that customers were told were being discontinued and then weren't... they should just send you a free sleeve.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    Ugh...unbelievable! It's not fair people can anonymously do a "drive-by" negative rep. Anyway, you do have a right to complain. Anyone who spent a lot during the sayonara buyout has the right to complain!

I just got more negative rep and said "for being a whiner". I only just recently discovered what a troll is because there is another person raising hell on one of my favorite music videos, and the sad part is that they actually get off on it. ILF has a no tolerance policy for rude people.

I've earned all of my reputation here by being kind and helpful to others and now your negative rep is taking away from my rep, I take pride in my rep.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    Damn... I think if you dropped $200 on sleeves that customers were told were being discontinued and then weren't... they should just send you a free sleeve.

To be honest that is how i feel about it too, but because of how supportive i am for ILF i'm willing to spend more money to get it but just not on a duplicate of textures of already have. But thank you for your support, and welcome to the forums.

KonradZuse

To be honest that is how i feel about it too, but because of how supportive i am for ILF i'm willing to spend more money to get it but just not on a duplicate of textures of already have. But thank you for your support, and welcome to the forums.
    Did you at least get some promotional Fleshbucks?

FLight First Officer

Did you at least get some promotional Fleshbucks?

Not that I'm aware of, but that would also help make up for the inconvenience even if i don't get a free sleeve.

Someone gave me some positive rep to help make up for the rep i lost by the person hassling me, I just want to say that I really appreciate it and it means alot. Thank you

KonradZuse

Not that I'm aware of, but that would also help make up for the inconvenience even if i don't get a free sleeve.

Someone gave me some positive rep to help make up for the rep i lost by the person hassling me, I just want to say that I really appreciate it and it means alot. Thank you
    do you have yur notifications on? IT shold tell you who gave you what(it showed me you gave me a pos rep). Also check your box, I sent you a pm haha.

To check your Fleshbucks on the main page log in and goto "update profile" at the bottom.

FLight First Officer

do you have yur notifications on? IT shold tell you who gave you what(it showed me you gave me a pos rep). Also check your box, I sent you a pm haha.

To check your Fleshbucks on the main page log in and goto "update profile" at the bottom.
    it doesnt show who gave u the rep unless they state who they are in the comment or at least thats the way it is on my profile, i let u know who i was in my comment when i gave u rep. i know how to view my account but its been a while so im not sure how many fleshbucks i have but ill check sometime probably when i make my next purchase soon.

KonradZuse

it doesnt show who gave u the rep unless they state who they are in the comment or at least thats the way it is on my profile, i let u know who i was in my comment when i gave u rep. i know how to view my account but its been a while so im not sure how many fleshbucks i have but ill check sometime probably when i make my next purchase soon.
    Got 1k Fleshbucks, and don't even knooooow .

FLight First Officer

Got 1k Fleshbucks, and don't even knooooow .

Do you mean you have 1000 fleshbucks???????? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!! LOL

KonradZuse

Do you mean you have 1000 fleshbucks???????? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    No, I'm saying you have them, but since you aren't looking until next purchase, you don't even know .

Just imagine spending 10k on this site......(give or take a bunch of promotions, and a possible win of the jackpot spin).
    Last edited by KonradZuse; 06-27-2013 at 10:03 PM.

KonradZuse

Dear Sarah.

I noticed that the Succ-u-dry is 42.46$ http://www.fleshlight.com/succu-dry/

While the Count Cockula is 49.95$ http://www.fleshjack.com/count-cockula

This seems to be due to the 15% off sale not applying to our good buddy the Count....

Is there a reason for this, or an accidental error(weird why it wouldn't apply to all[except for those with special promotions]) Did this one recently have a promotion?

FLight Navigator

Who gave me negative rep for "Bitching about spending $200"? I never spend that much money on anything, and the reason why it bothered me so much is because i felt duped out of my money (extra money is hard to come by for me so i try to make it count)and i just want to see if i can get a free sleeve for my inconvenience without buying STU or Mini Lotus. Why don't you tell me who you are?
    I've gotten negative rep for the stupidest shit before. Someone gave me negative rep in your Mini Textures thread for saying Jenna should get all three and deserved an upgrade over the Maze. Pretty lame but what can you do I guess. Just gave you some positive rep to make up for whoever gave you negative rep. Didn't see what you posted as complaining or bitching but just asking for fair treatment. Feel bad for those of you who went all in with the discontinuation and couldn't take part in the recent deals for free sleeves following all that.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:04 PM.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    I've gotten negative rep for the stupidest shit before. Someone gave me negative rep in your Mini Textures thread for saying Jenna should get all three and deserved an upgrade over the Maze. Pretty lame but what can you do I guess. Just gave you some positive rep to make up for whatever dbag gave you negative rep. Didn't see what you posted as complaining or bitching but just asking for fair treatment. Feel bad for those of you who went all in with the discontinuation and couldn't take part in the recent deals for free sleeves following all that.
    He was upset spending 200$ for the "discontinued" FLG's, which we all know what happened next .

I said he probably has a bunch of fleshbucks from that though.

Also what deals have been going on lately? I've only been here a few days, the only sleeve deals I've seen are the Mini-Lotus, the STU, 3 for 2 and I thought there was one for any FLG, but Idk.

FLight Navigator

He was upset spending 200$ for the "discontinued" FLG's, which we all know what happened next .

I said he probably has a bunch of fleshbucks from that though.

Also what deals have been going on lately? I've only been here a few days, the only sleeve deals I've seen are the Mini-Lotus, the STU, 3 for 2 and I thought there was one for any FLG, but Idk.
    There were two free sleeve promos prior to the Mini Lotus and STU ones. Pretty sure it was spend $79 and get a free mystery sleeve both times.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    There were two free sleeve promos prior to the Mini Lotus and STU ones. Pretty sure it was spend $79 and get a free mystery sleeve both times.
    That's a good deal! Glad I was able to get the free sleeve(I figured buying the STU was a good deal since everyone recommends it) but I really was looking for the Mini-STU Jack's Gape soda, but whatever... I can at least experience a full sized Fleshy, since the others I bought are the SIAC trio . Next comes a Flight!

Not too sure I care about the Shower mount in the new deal, but maybe I'll wait and see what new deals come out in the following weeks!

FLight Attendant

Hey Sarah! Happy Friday to you!

Got a weird question for you this time. When clicking on the "Free Surprise Sleeve" that shows up in your cart, you're taken to a page that allows you to add more "free surprise sleeves" to your cart - as many as you'd like. Would this order really be accepted? Could someone really purchase a bunch of random surprise sleeves at $42.46/each? ($50 - 15%)

For example, could I purchase 10 completely random sleeves for $424.58? (And at the moment, get a free Shower Mount, LOL)

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2 View Post

Got a weird question for you this time. When clicking on the "Free Surprise Sleeve" that shows up in your cart, you're taken to a page that allows you to add more "free surprise sleeves" to your cart - as many as you'd like. Would this order really be accepted? Could someone really purchase a bunch of random surprise sleeves at $42.46/each? ($50 - 15%)

For example, could I purchase 10 completely random sleeves for $424.58? (And at the moment, get a free Shower Mount, LOL)
    I don't know if this is really a big deal. Sleeves are that price normally, it's just a mystery imo

FLight Attendant

I don't know if this is really a big deal. Sleeves are that price normally, it's just a mystery imo
    I guess the big deal isn't so much the price, but that you would receive 10 MYSTERY sleeves. You can't buy discontinued fleshlight sleeves normally, but this would give you a chance at getting something really rare/currently unavailable. Know what I mean?

KonradZuse

I guess the big deal isn't so much the price, but that you would receive 10 MYSTERY sleeves. You can't buy discontinued fleshlight sleeves normally, but this would give you a chance at getting something really rare/currently unavailable. Know what I mean?
    I was actually going to edit my post when I saw the "post your mystery sleeve" I didn't realize discontinued sleeves were a part of this, so yeah it could be good, could be really bad (10 pink ladies) LOL.

FLight First Officer

That little fucker just gave me more negative rep and said "for being a whiner", Look you little shit if this was face to face I'd kick your ass and I'm a pretty damn big dude. I only just recently discovered what a troll is because there is another asshole like that raising hell on one of my favorite music videos, and the sad part is that they actually get off on it. There is no place on these forums for people like you so please leave, and if you weren't being such a coward by remaining anonymous I'd report you to Sarah so she can ban you. ILF has a no tolerance policy for rude people so do us a favor and just walk away with your dignity.

I've earned all of my reputation here by being kind and helpful to others and now your negative rep is taking away from my rep, I take pride in my rep so just walk away.
    Yeah, we definately have a troll here giving out negative reps. I just discovered that last night that this person gave me some just for defending you. His only statement was "idiot". SarahLIFE, isn't there anything we can do about this? This is becoming harassment!

FLight Captain

Yeah, we definately have a troll here giving out negative reps. I just discovered that last night that this person gave me some just for defending you. His only statement was "idiot". SarahLIFE, isn't there anything we can do about this? This is becoming harassment!
    I agree with this statement 100%!!

Airport Security

This guy is totally within his right to give negative reputation points to whomever he wants, even if he doesn't have a good reason. This is a part of the reputation system - if you can receive positive points, you need to accept that you may also receive negative points. If this whole system keeps causing problems, I believe I can remove it entirely from the forums so we don't have to worry about it anymore...

Reminder of the forum rules: whether or not someone provokes you, you are not allowed to attack them. So Mr. Full Force, your post in response to his negative rep violates these rules. I will be editing it.

How many people have received negative rep from this guy? I'm not sure if this guy has hit "trolling" proportions yet, but I am aware that trolling / harassment is also against the rules.

I'm going to keep my eye on this, and please let me know when issues arise.

Edit: one final note. We do not know who is giving negative rep, so it could be one person or it could be many. I am extremely hesitant to assign the blame of a rash of neg rep points all to one user because we simply do not know who gave it. Let's keep that in mind, please.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:15 PM.

FLight Navigator

That little fucker just gave me more negative rep and said "for being a whiner". I only just recently discovered what a troll is because there is another person raising hell on one of my favorite music videos, and the sad part is that they actually get off on it. ILF has a no tolerance policy for rude people.

I've earned all of my reputation here by being kind and helpful to others and now your negative rep is taking away from my rep, I take pride in my rep.

You just learned what a troll is? Do you know what butt hurt it? This is a prime example. I'm the one who gave you the first neg rep. I'm not cowardly. I didn't do it drive by style either. So what you spent $200 on fleshies in a month. You thought they were gonna be discontinued and they weren't. So what. I bought all 4 freaks when they were first released cause they were supposed to be limited time only. Same thing with the mini lotus when it came back. You didn't see me whining about not getting something in return. And over and over on this a numerous threads about spending $200. Man I've spent $400 in a month and money isnt easy for anyone to come by. They're expensive yeah we all know that. There's people who spend wayyyyy more than me and I don't hear them bitching about it.

I remeber a while ago ( year, year and a half) some guy was basically on here tryin to get people to send him gift cards and buy him a fleshie. I called him out too. If you don't have money to spend on em, DON'T BUY EM. You want em ? Get your money right and handle your shit.

I agree the discontinuing of the flg was a bunch of bullshit. I made that clear while it was going on. Thats the reason I've bought all of em slowly while I had the chance.

So send me all the neg rep you want. I really don't give a shit. Ive gotten neg rep before and didnt comment about it then. And i wont now.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 06-28-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Airport Security

Hopefully Sarah can answer this question, during the Sayonara FLG signatures period I spent $200 on fleshlights that i ordinarily wouldn't have bought in such a short period of time. My question is I'd love to participate in a Free Sleeve special to help make up for my inconvenience but i don't want to participate in the STU and Mini Lotus offers that are currently available because i already own both so can I spend the required amount of money to receive a free sleeve but buy another product instead of STU and Mini Lotus? I appreciate the help.

Also can you give us any info on any progress on whether ILF has any plans for new products like FLG's or FJB's? I know that when the plans for the mass discontinuation fell through, so did other plans for other things so i'm curious to know if ILF has anything in the work's?
    I would contact Customer Service, they may be able to help you out. I'm not sure what they're allowed to do, though.

We do not have any plans to release FLGs or FJBs, though things change quickly here. Your guess is as good as mine at this point...

Airport Security

Hey Sarah, First time poster here with a question…I was trying to buy a couple of FJB sleeves on the Fleshjack side of the site and I couldn’t find any way to add them to my cart without it automatically including a case for each of them so I didn’t complete my order. Is this a glitch in the site or is it not an option for some reason? It seems like a strange thing to not let customers do.
    So anyway, I was just wondering if there was away around this. Some of those sleeves on the FJ site look really cool, but I’m not willing to pay an extra $20 for each of them when I don’t need more cases.
    The FJBs are not currently available as sleeve-only options, and they never have been. This may change in the future, but I don't know for sure.

Airport Security

Aftertrying to post on a couple of threads, I’ve got another question… I’m having ahard time with the reply text box. It does not let me use the enter key to start new paragraphs and the only way I can get around it, is to copy and paste my reply into the text box, but when I do it that way all lot of the text posts without spaces between words. Any idea what’s going on with that?
    I don't know, but it could be because you're not using the standard font. Any time I try to make something bold or underlined, the forum does kooky shit while I'm typing. If changing to the normal setting doesn't work, I'd try a different browser?

Airport Security

Thanks for pointing that out to us! I looked into it and if you want a bunch of random sleeves, you're welcome to buy them like that, but we make no guarantees for what they are!

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by bajanFLyer View Post
    You just learned what a troll is? Do you know what butt hurt it? This is a prime example. I'm the one who gave you the first neg rep. I'm not cowardly. I didn't do it drive by style either. So what you spent $200 on fleshies in a month. You thought they were gonna be discontinued and they weren't. So what. I bought all 4 freaks when they were first released cause they were supposed to be limited time only. Same thing with the mini lotus when it came back. You didn't see me whining about not getting something in return. And over and over on this a numerous threads about spending $200. Man I've spent $400 in a month and money isnt easy for anyone to come by. They're expensive yeah we all know that. There's people who spend wayyyyy more than me and I don't hear them bitching about it.

I remeber a while ago ( year, year and a half) some guy was basically on here tryin to get people to send him gift cards and buy him a fleshie. I called him out too. If you don't have money to spend on em, DON'T BUY EM. You want em ? Get your money right and handle your shit.

I agree the discontinuing of the flg was a bunch of bullshit. I made that clear while it was going on. Thats the reason I've bought all of em slowly while I had the chance.

So send me all the neg rep you want. I really don't give a shit. Ive gotten neg rep before and didnt comment about it then. And i wont now.
    All I'm going to say is wow, are you really that upset with yourself that you come onto the internet to attack people for their opinions? Because they were upset at spending money, even though you yourself were upset at the same thing?

Then you go
    "And talking about reporting me, thats cowardly. Talking shit like the internet tough guy. Thats cowardly."

So giving negative rep isn't? Coming on here bashing a member for his own opinion isn't? I guess since you do it, it's okay, but everyone else nonono .

Good luck in life dude!

Oh and I don't doubt you will come give me negative rep , but that's okay, I got 5 positive yesterday, gotta balance that out somehow I guess :O. But really I don't care about some forum system.

To Sarah, sorry, didn't bash him, but just needed to ask why....
    Last edited by KonradZuse; 06-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Airport Security

Dear Sarah.

I noticed that the Succ-u-dry is 42.46$ http://www.fleshlight.com/succu-dry/

While the Count Cockula is 49.95$ http://www.fleshjack.com/count-cockula

This seems to be due to the 15% off sale not applying to our good buddy the Count....

Is there a reason for this, or an accidental error(weird why it wouldn't apply to all[except for those with special promotions]) Did this one recently have a promotion?
    The 15% site wide sale is applied to Count Cockula, even though the page image doesn't reflect that. If you add Count Cockula to your cart, the correct, discounted prices shows. Since the price is an integrated part of the page image, apparently when we made site-wide changes to the prices this one got overlooked. Should be remedied soon.

KonradZuse

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    The 15% site wide sale is applied to Count Cockula, even though the page image doesn't reflect that. If you add Count Cockula to your cart, the correct, discounted prices shows. Since the price is an integrated part of the page image, apparently when we made site-wide changes to the prices this one got overlooked. Should be remedied soon.
    Thanks! Originally I thought it still said 50$ in the cart, but I guess not, thanks!

FLight Navigator

All I'm going to say is wow, are you really that upset with yourself that you come onto the internet to attack people for their opinions? Because they were upset at spending money, even though you yourself were upset at the same thing?

Then you go

So giving negative rep isn't? Coming on here bashing a member for his own opinion isn't? I guess since you do it, it's okay, but everyone else nonono .

Good luck in life dude!

Oh and I don't doubt you will come give me negative rep , but that's okay, I got 5 positive yesterday, gotta balance that out somehow I guess :O. But really I don't care about some forum system.

To Sarah, sorry, didn't bash him, but just needed to ask why....

Well I'm glad you got 5 gold stars from the internet yesterday. I was upset about them being discoed then brought back, but I've never bitched about how I spend my money. And I'm not attacking someone for their opinion. I simply said quit bitching about $200. Complaining over and over. Nice try trying to make it seem I'm upset too. I'm chillin drinking a rum. I'm not the one gettin butt hurt over someone not liking their opinion.

FLight First Officer

I don't know, but it could be because you're not using the standard font. Any time I try to make something bold or underlined, the forum does kooky shit while I'm typing. If changing to the normal setting doesn't work, I'd try a different browser?
    Yeah I have no idea either. I haven't switched the font to anything other than the standard. The only way I've been able to post is by typing in my reply with no breaks for new paragraphs (like I am now), or using cut and paste for longer posts with breaks, and then going back in and editing the words that post without the spaces between them. But even when I do that, I don't seem to have any control over how the fonts show up when I cut and paste. At any rate, not a big deal. I think I've been able to figure it out enough so that my posts are readable even if they show up a little goofy.

FLight Navigator

Every person is capable of making their own grounded decisions. Some spend their money now, others later, others trickle it as they go.

It is like buying an ipad3 only to find out that ipad4 came out 31 days later... a whole 1 day after you could return the product.

Think of buying fleshlights as getting ready for a 1 way mission. Imagine you had to get what you needed to get to travel 600 miles to a place where no fleshlight has gone before. Do you buy all you can buy? Do you buy 1? Do you buy 10?

ILF is not to blame for anyone's decision to go out and spend their cash. I think they should have had some consolidation prize for those who got scared into buying flesh lights but it wasn't like ILF was taking them away and not giving anything in its place. They did say that new stuff was coming so it was either new stuff or old FLG. Who knows... we could have had a brand new FLG line with textures 1000000 percent better?!

If I had to recommend anyone anything... it would be to not spend money you do not have or if you have financial difficulties. I remember my first ILF purchase and I thought to myself that it was money well spent. Until I found out that I did not like 2 sleeves of my 3 sleeve promotion but even then I discovered what I wanted to discover so that my next ILF purchase was very seriously thought through. That one should be a no brainer considering all the help that is available on these forums.

Based on what I read... many people routinely have $200++++++ orders. I remember in 2012 guys were boasting $1000 dollar purchases of every sleeve under the sun.

I personally do not collect sleeves but I had 6 and now I am down to 4 with intent of purchasing 2-3 this year if and when situation presents. I am not going to stress over it if I do not get something. You win some, you lose some.

FLight First Officer

Whatever man, this is becoming much more than it needs to be. I'm not looking for a handout if that's what you think, all i want is to get the free sleeve without buying STU or Mini Lotus because i already have both. I don't get why you're being such a dick about it and the ironic thing is that you are bitching about my "bitching", and what gives you the right to judge people? I don't come on these forums to cause problems so can we just let this go, and I'm not going to give you negative rep even though you Really deserve it so stop giving me negative rep and leaving rude remarks.

FLight First Officer

Well I'm glad you got 5 gold stars from the internet yesterday. I was upset about them being discoed then brought back, but I've never bitched about how I spend my money. And I'm not attacking someone for their opinion. I simply said quit bitching about $200. Complaining over and over. Nice try trying to make it seem I'm upset too. I'm chillin drinking a rum. I'm not the one gettin butt hurt over someone not liking their opinion.

He really didn't deserve that.
    Last edited by Mr. Full Force; 06-28-2013 at 06:05 PM.

FLight First Officer

I would contact Customer Service, they may be able to help you out. I'm not sure what they're allowed to do, though.

We do not have any plans to release FLGs or FJBs, though things change quickly here. Your guess is as good as mine at this point...
    Thank you for your help Sarah, I will definitely see if CS can help me with that on my next order. And thanks for giving an update on the status of the FLG's and FJB's, I hope you guys come up with something soon because I'm curious what ILF has in store for us.

And I'm really sorry about the ruckus that my issue with someone giving me negative rep for stupid reasons has caused. I said some stupid things that I wouldn't ordinarily say because I was pissed off, but i wan't you to know that that's not who i really am and it won't happen again.

KonradZuse

He really didn't deserve that.
    I didn't deserve my stars? :'(

FLight First Officer

I didn't deserve my stars? :'(

No you do, I was just saying that you didn't deserve him being rude to you. I tried to give you more positive rep but it won't let me because it says i need to give out more reputation to others before i can give it to you again.
    Last edited by Mr. Full Force; 06-28-2013 at 06:39 PM.

KonradZuse

No you do, I was just saying that you didn't deserve him being rude to you. I tried to give you more positive rep but it won't let me because it says i need to give out more reputation to others before i can give it to you again.
    haha I was only messing . People love acting tough on the internet, I've been around on the internet before most. I play Video Games, and the communities there are just wow...

FLight First Officer

Don't worry, I took care of it for you my friend!

FLight First Officer

Don't worry, I took care of it for you my friend!

Much appreciated my friend!

KonradZuse

btw have you guys looked at the "total spent on FL's?" thread? Like wow some people go HARD... 1k in products, FL's must be great...

I was expecting my shipment to come in tomorrow, but it says Monday... It's at the Depot 3 hours away, so I don't know if ground will deliver tomorrow but fuck I want my Fleshie

FLight First Officer

Much appreciated my friend!
    No sweat

FLight Navigator

People spend that kind of cash of ILF products because it is worth spending on and typically there is a lot of science behind the scenes. Power buyers accumulate fleshbucks so that is a guaranteed 25% off. Traditionally shipping is flat rate so you can buy $1000 worth of fleshlights (if that is your thing) and spend like $770 bucks. Factor in crazy free sleeve promotions and that collection might yield additional $300 in freebies. It is kind of like err... buying rice. 1 kilogram of rice costs $4.99 where as 20 kilograms cost $6.59. You just have to sort of commit to it.

Another thing people do is on days when there is 25% discount they purchase in bulk and get free shipping, 25% discount and freebie sleeves without using fleshbucks so when order processes for their next order they get insane amount of fleshbucks. Last year some folks had thousands of fleshbucks and did not know what to do with them.

ILF is awesome like that.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by IRRabbit View Post

ILF is awesome like that.

Yeah we are!