Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 300 of 560

Thread: Ask Fleshlight

  1. #251
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Looks like you recieved a free sleeve then ! Contact CS and send them a pic of the back of the sleeve, usally they replace the incorrect sleeve with the correct one then

  2. #252

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Hey, I'm not complaining. Every time ILF screws up one of my orders I get free shit, lol.

  3. #253

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Is the Cyborg even supposed to come with the Touch texture? Do I have a 1 of a kind Fleshlight?
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 07-13-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  4. #254
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Question, can I still get the free shower mount if use fleshbucks on my order (after it is over one hundred)

  5. #255
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Dglen View Post
    Question, can I still get the free shower mount if use fleshbucks on my order (after it is over one hundred)
    I actually don't know the answer to this one... give it a shot and let us know if it works!

  6. #256
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    I want to order a shower mount with the flg + shower mount promotion.
    ( http://www.fleshlight-international.eu/shower-mount/ )
    It forces me to buy a pearl case, I've already got that one.
    I would like to choose my case.

  7. #257
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo001 View Post
    I want to order a shower mount with the flg + shower mount promotion.
    ( http://www.fleshlight-international.eu/shower-mount/ )
    It forces me to buy a pearl case, I've already got that one.
    I would like to choose my case.

    All of the FLGs automatically come with a Pearl fleshlight case... that is just the way it is. However, if you ask Customer Service nicely they may be able to help you out and change the case before it gets shipped out.

  8. #258
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Have you guys changed the recipe/ingridents/material to making fleshlights? Because, i just ordered some new ones like WW, Vortex, Super Ribbed, they feel really rubbery, corn starchy, fake, i can't feel anything, i washed them over 20 times,,,,, I'm any owner of many fleshlights bought many in the past none felt like this. Please help (I only have a WW from the past long time ago the rest are back at my house and I'm at college... im literally screaming because I love the vortex but it freaking feels so different, unreal, rubbery, omg.. wth

  9. #259
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by fll803 View Post
    Have you guys changed the recipe/ingridents/material to making fleshlights? Because, i just ordered some new ones like WW, Vortex, Super Ribbed, they feel really rubbery, corn starchy, fake, i can't feel anything, i washed them over 20 times,,,,, I'm any owner of many fleshlights bought many in the past none felt like this. Please help (I only have a WW from the past long time ago the rest are back at my house and I'm at college... im literally screaming because I love the vortex but it freaking feels so different, unreal, rubbery, omg.. wth
    I already know they'll say no to your question, but I also have some sleeves that are more rubbery and stiff than others. I have no way of knowing whether they came out that way by design or defect. But I noticed they do become a bit more pliable with more usage. This is only my guess, but there's a possibility that sleeves are made differently from time to time because of varying mixture and/or temperature in the manufacturing process. But again, it's just a guess.

  10. #260
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Hi, i consider buying a fleshlight but i couldn't decide what to get . Should i buy flg lotus models or stu ? i cant buy something else i really want to buy destroya but i live in Turkey and sex shops in here dont have that model.

  11. #261
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by fll803 View Post
    Have you guys changed the recipe/ingridents/material to making fleshlights? Because, i just ordered some new ones like WW, Vortex, Super Ribbed, they feel really rubbery, corn starchy, fake, i can't feel anything, i washed them over 20 times,,,,, I'm any owner of many fleshlights bought many in the past none felt like this. Please help (I only have a WW from the past long time ago the rest are back at my house and I'm at college... im literally screaming because I love the vortex but it freaking feels so different, unreal, rubbery, omg.. wth

    I don't know why your Fleshlights feel so different this time... they do soften up with use, so it is possible that your old Vortex felt this way at the start as well. Did you buy directly from our website? Because if you got a fake, it would definitely feel a lot more rubbery and corn starchy than our actual products.

    We have not changed the recipe. Scout's honor. Sometimes the manufacturing process has some variables, which I suppose could affect the way they feel, but I honestly don't know what to tell you.

  12. #262
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Hi, i consider buying a fleshlight but i couldn't decide what to get . Should i buy flg lotus models or stu ? i cant buy something else i really want to buy destroya but i live in Turkey and sex shops in here dont have that model.
    In my opinion, go with the Lotus. It's one of my all-time favorites and I've personally found the STU to be the only disappointing FL purchase I've made.

  13. #263
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    In my opinion, go with the Lotus. It's one of my all-time favorites and I've personally found the STU to be the only disappointing FL purchase I've made.
    is stu that bad ? i want more intense feeling, can the stu can really do that ? and is the material different?

  14. #264
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South US
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    For the intense feeling, I'd go with STU. Too bad you can't get the Destroya.

  15. #265
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    is stu that bad ? i want more intense feeling, can the stu can really do that ? and is the material different?
    That's the strange thing about the STU... It's very "intense", but personally I think the sensation sucks, and when I do cum when using it, the orgasm is just shitty; it feels really uncomfortable and sharp without hardly any pleasure to it. My guess is that the texture can just numb a guy's dick from over-stimulation. I cum a lot easier and harder with textures that are supposed to be far less intense than the STU. Don't fall into the trap that thinking higher intensity equals higher pleasure. Sometimes less is more.

  16. #266
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    That's the strange thing about the STU... It's very "intense", but personally I think the sensation sucks, and when I do cum when using it, the orgasm is just shitty; it feels really uncomfortable and sharp without hardly any pleasure to it. My guess is that the texture can just numb a guy's dick from over-stimulation. I cum a lot easier and harder with textures that are supposed to be far less intense than the STU. Don't fall into the trap that thinking higher intensity equals higher pleasure. Sometimes less is more.

    Less is more... but not for textures like Primal and Destroya? Are those really more intense, giving more pleasure as well?
    Last edited by Timbo001; 07-21-2013 at 03:11 AM.

  17. #267

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Destroya is more intense. STU has kind of a smooth feeling since the bumps are rounded and there are so many of them it lessens the intensity a little. Like if you stand on a few nails they're going through your skin, but if you stand on many they'll support your weight and each one will have less of an impact. If STU had half or even a third of the current bumps it has I think each one would be more noticeable, IMO.

    I get the same feeling on my dick that I do in my mouth when I eat soup with these small orzo pastas in it, lol:


  18. #268
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Dear Sarah
    Can the fleshlight vibro's be used without the vibrations? If so can i lock in the current special because when you had the FLG discoloration sale I blew all my monies on that and would like the vibro.

  19. #269
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Off course it can be used without the Vibro ! The Vibro is just a feature, you can add or remove the Vibro bullets from its "pockets" at the sleeve and take a FLight just like you do with any other FL

  20. #270
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo001 View Post
    Less is more... but not for textures like Primal and Destroya? Are those really more intense, giving more pleasure as well?
    I don't own either of those, so I can't speak to how pleasurable they are, though they do seem to have a lotta fans. I don't think all high intensity textures are created equal; A big part of what makes them work is the design. I own a Paradise and it's about as intense as you can get, but it feels great compared to the STU because the design allows for small breaks in the ridges so your cock is not so overwhelmed and you can actually feel what's going on. I have a Blade that is also extremely intense. It feels good for a while but because those ridges don't let up at all, my cock goes numb after a few minutes. The more I add to my Sleeve collection, the more I appreciate the mid to even low intensity textures.

  21. #271
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    I don't own either of those, so I can't speak to how pleasurable they are, though they do seem to have a lotta fans. I don't think all high intensity textures are created equal; A big part of what makes them work is the design. I own a Paradise and it's about as intense as you can get, but it feels great compared to the STU because the design allows for small breaks in the ridges so your cock is not so overwhelmed and you can actually feel what's going on. I have a Blade that is also extremely intense. It feels good for a while but because those ridges don't let up at all, my cock goes numb after a few minutes. The more I add to my Sleeve collection, the more I appreciate the mid to even low intensity textures.

    Everybody's different. Some people like high intensity textures, others like lower intensity textures. This is why we make a range. Just like some women like really strong vibrators, while others like milder vibrators. It all depends on the person. I'm glad you're finding textures you like, Oh Lon Johnson.

  22. #272
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah
    Can the fleshlight vibro's be used without the vibrations? If so can i lock in the current special because when you had the FLG discoloration sale I blew all my monies on that and would like the vibro.

    Yes you can use the Vibro sleeve without the bullets. Basically there are pockets on the outside of the sleeve to hold the vibrating bullets, which you can just leave empty if you don't want the vibrations.

  23. #273
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Hey Sarah, I'm wondering if the Buy 2 get 1 free deal with the standard textures will be making a comeback; or if the new standards like Heavenly and the others will be available sleeve only like Vortex and the older ones. I remember reading a while back that that was the plan, but so far nothing has come of it. Was bringing those textures into the standard line only because ILF was planning on discontinuing the signature line? As of now the only way to get Heavenly outside of the signature line, is in the Build Your Own option.

  24. #274
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    Hey Sarah, I'm wondering if the Buy 2 get 1 free deal with the standard textures will be making a comeback; or if the new standards like Heavenly and the others will be available sleeve only like Vortex and the older ones. I remember reading a while back that that was the plan, but so far nothing has come of it. Was bringing those textures into the standard line only because ILF was planning on discontinuing the signature line? As of now the only way to get Heavenly outside of the signature line, is in the Build Your Own option.

    http://www.fleshlight.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

    The buy 2 get 1 free deal is always on our site. You can get the Heavenly as a Pink sleeve here. We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.

  25. #275
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    http://www.fleshlight.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

    The buy 2 get 1 free deal is always on our site. You can get the Heavenly as a Pink sleeve here. We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.
    Very cool! I didn't know the buy 2 get I free was still under the combo tab; great to know! That would be awesome if new textures are added to the "Sleeves" section.

  26. #276
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    hi i got my new stu today and try it, and i was total disappointing experience for me my hand stimulate much better than stu. do i have a dead grip? is it going to be better or the same ? and i was not too horny when i tried it , maybe that cause that i dotn know but , i'm kinda disappointedand it was not tight , i am avarege girdth , suction was not good too
    Last edited by hades; 07-23-2013 at 11:35 AM.

  27. #277
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    hi i got my new stu today and try it, and i was total disappointing experience for me my hand stimulate much better than stu. do i have a dead grip? is it going to be better or the same ? and i was not too horny when i tried it , maybe that cause that i dotn know but , i'm kinda disappointedand it was not tight , i am avarege girdth , suction was not good too
    It's hard to tell if it's death grip with the STU. It was my first FL as well and I thought I maybe had the whole death grip syndrome, but after not using my hand for a month and using the STU a dozen times, I realized it just doesn't do anything for me. I almost didn't buy another FL after that, but I decided to give the Lotus a try and am I ever glad I did. Felt good the first time I used it and it kept getting better. Give STU a few more goes, and if it doesn't get any better don't let it turn you off of all Fleshlights; there are far better ones IMO.

  28. #278
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Do the fleshlight mounts ship just as fast when you place an order with a fleshlight?

  29. #279
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by hockey34 View Post
    Do the fleshlight mounts ship just as fast when you place an order with a fleshlight?
    As long as we have the mount in stock, it will ship with the same speed as just buying a fleshlight would.

  30. #280
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Hi Sarah; any ballpark estimate when the site updates are going to be up?

  31. #281
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    Hi Sarah; any ballpark estimate when the site updates are going to be up?
    Which site updates?

  32. #282
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.
    These ones here. Mostly I was wondering about the new pink textures and if it's possible that the FJB line will be getting a sleeve only "ORGY" option included in the updates (that one is a long shot but I figured it does not hurt to ask.)

  33. #283
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Will there be any new deals today ?

  34. #284
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Hi Sarah, i made a post today asking about the little canadian red maple leaf on teh top left corner logo on the main site (wasnt there yesterday). It show that red leaf on all section of the site except the fleshlight girls and flesh jack pages. What does it mean?

  35. #285

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Sarah, when are there going to be new sales? I'm waiting on an excuse to pick up a Maze, Love Humps, and Bump and Grind but there aren't any sales that are applicable for them. I already have a mini lotus and a shower mount.

  36. #286
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Sales are a good keyword ! Why does Misty Stone still not have the Mini Lotus texture while other FLGs do and why is Mistys Bump´N´Grind still missing in europe ?

  37. #287
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.

  38. #288
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    I think she is on holidays ! She has´nt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) did´nt read a PM i have send her.

  39. #289
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    I think she is on holidays ! She has´nt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) did´nt read a PM i have send her.
    That occurred to me as well. She's usually online most weekdays. Hope she's not sick.

  40. #290
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.
    I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

    Edit: Here it is
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
    Last edited by PilotIRL; 08-01-2013 at 11:49 AM.

  41. #291
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

    Edit: Here it is
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
    Yeah, I know for the most part she can't discuss upcoming promos, but she has in the past given the heads up if there's going to be something later in the day for guys who are going to order that day. I know she did that for the 4th promo (which never ended up happening: not her fault, she was told it would happen). At any rate, I think a lot of us have gotten too used to a new promo every week so we might be pestering too much on the topic.

  42. #292
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!

  43. #293
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by fleshmale View Post
    From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!
    Wish they would have posted that here... already placed my order.

  44. #294
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by fleshmale View Post
    From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!
    hope its going to be coming up this week

  45. #295
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    These ones here. Mostly I was wondering about the new pink textures and if it's possible that the FJB line will be getting a sleeve only "ORGY" option included in the updates (that one is a long shot but I figured it does not hurt to ask.)

    We're working on these site updates, but they're going to take a while! I wouldn't hold your breath for them...

  46. #296
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Potflyer View Post
    Hi Sarah, i made a post today asking about the little canadian red maple leaf on teh top left corner logo on the main site (wasnt there yesterday). It show that red leaf on all section of the site except the fleshlight girls and flesh jack pages. What does it mean?

    This little maple leaf was actually a mistake - it wasn't meant to show up on the site yet. However it is a small preview of awesome things to come for Canada...

  47. #297
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,164

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    I think she is on holidays ! She has´nt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) did´nt read a PM i have send her.

    Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!


    Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 08-05-2013 at 09:53 AM.

  48. #298
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,587

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!


    Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    Happy Birthday Sarah ! You never looked better then today !

  49. #299
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    678

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Happy birthday Sarah!

  50. #300
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

    Dear Sarah.
    I have been using fleshlights for over a year now and i have had no problems. The last couple of time i have used my fleshlight i have got tiny cuts on my foreskin this has only started to happen after i bought my last two fleshlights during the FLG buy out. I use the same lube i have always used JO H20 cool, astroglide, and sliquid origional. I always lube up my foreskin good and my fleshlight. can you help me or give me any advice.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top