Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Fleshlight

FLight Captain

Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

Looks like you recieved a free sleeve then ! Contact CS and send them a pic of the back of the sleeve, usally they replace the incorrect sleeve with the correct one then

Hey, I'm not complaining. Every time ILF screws up one of my orders I get free shit, lol.

Is the Cyborg even supposed to come with the Touch texture? Do I have a 1 of a kind Fleshlight?
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 07-13-2013 at 06:57 PM.

FLight Attendant

Question, can I still get the free shower mount if use fleshbucks on my order (after it is over one hundred)

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Dglen View Post
    Question, can I still get the free shower mount if use fleshbucks on my order (after it is over one hundred)
    I actually don't know the answer to this one... give it a shot and let us know if it works!

FLight Attendant

I want to order a shower mount with the flg + shower mount promotion.
    ( http://www.fleshlight-international.eu/shower-mount/ )
    It forces me to buy a pearl case, I've already got that one.
    I would like to choose my case.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo001 View Post
    I want to order a shower mount with the flg + shower mount promotion.
    ( http://www.fleshlight-international.eu/shower-mount/ )
    It forces me to buy a pearl case, I've already got that one.
    I would like to choose my case.

All of the FLGs automatically come with a Pearl fleshlight case... that is just the way it is. However, if you ask Customer Service nicely they may be able to help you out and change the case before it gets shipped out.

FLight Attendant

Have you guys changed the recipe/ingridents/material to making fleshlights? Because, i just ordered some new ones like WW, Vortex, Super Ribbed, they feel really rubbery, corn starchy, fake, i can't feel anything, i washed them over 20 times,,,,, I'm any owner of many fleshlights bought many in the past none felt like this. Please help (I only have a WW from the past long time ago the rest are back at my house and I'm at college... im literally screaming because I love the vortex but it freaking feels so different, unreal, rubbery, omg.. wth

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by fll803 View Post
    Have you guys changed the recipe/ingridents/material to making fleshlights? Because, i just ordered some new ones like WW, Vortex, Super Ribbed, they feel really rubbery, corn starchy, fake, i can't feel anything, i washed them over 20 times,,,,, I'm any owner of many fleshlights bought many in the past none felt like this. Please help (I only have a WW from the past long time ago the rest are back at my house and I'm at college... im literally screaming because I love the vortex but it freaking feels so different, unreal, rubbery, omg.. wth
    I already know they'll say no to your question, but I also have some sleeves that are more rubbery and stiff than others. I have no way of knowing whether they came out that way by design or defect. But I noticed they do become a bit more pliable with more usage. This is only my guess, but there's a possibility that sleeves are made differently from time to time because of varying mixture and/or temperature in the manufacturing process. But again, it's just a guess.

FLight Attendant

Hi, i consider buying a fleshlight but i couldn't decide what to get . Should i buy flg lotus models or stu ? i cant buy something else i really want to buy destroya but i live in Turkey and sex shops in here dont have that model.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by fll803 View Post

I don't know why your Fleshlights feel so different this time... they do soften up with use, so it is possible that your old Vortex felt this way at the start as well. Did you buy directly from our website? Because if you got a fake, it would definitely feel a lot more rubbery and corn starchy than our actual products.

We have not changed the recipe. Scout's honor. Sometimes the manufacturing process has some variables, which I suppose could affect the way they feel, but I honestly don't know what to tell you.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by hades View Post
    Hi, i consider buying a fleshlight but i couldn't decide what to get . Should i buy flg lotus models or stu ? i cant buy something else i really want to buy destroya but i live in Turkey and sex shops in here dont have that model.
    In my opinion, go with the Lotus. It's one of my all-time favorites and I've personally found the STU to be the only disappointing FL purchase I've made.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    In my opinion, go with the Lotus. It's one of my all-time favorites and I've personally found the STU to be the only disappointing FL purchase I've made.
    is stu that bad ? i want more intense feeling, can the stu can really do that ? and is the material different?

FLight Attendant

For the intense feeling, I'd go with STU. Too bad you can't get the Destroya.

FLight First Officer

is stu that bad ? i want more intense feeling, can the stu can really do that ? and is the material different?
    That's the strange thing about the STU... It's very "intense", but personally I think the sensation sucks, and when I do cum when using it, the orgasm is just shitty; it feels really uncomfortable and sharp without hardly any pleasure to it. My guess is that the texture can just numb a guy's dick from over-stimulation. I cum a lot easier and harder with textures that are supposed to be far less intense than the STU. Don't fall into the trap that thinking higher intensity equals higher pleasure. Sometimes less is more.

FLight Attendant

That's the strange thing about the STU... It's very "intense", but personally I think the sensation sucks, and when I do cum when using it, the orgasm is just shitty; it feels really uncomfortable and sharp without hardly any pleasure to it. My guess is that the texture can just numb a guy's dick from over-stimulation. I cum a lot easier and harder with textures that are supposed to be far less intense than the STU. Don't fall into the trap that thinking higher intensity equals higher pleasure. Sometimes less is more.

Less is more... but not for textures like Primal and Destroya? Are those really more intense, giving more pleasure as well?
    Last edited by Timbo001; 07-21-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Destroya is more intense. STU has kind of a smooth feeling since the bumps are rounded and there are so many of them it lessens the intensity a little. Like if you stand on a few nails they're going through your skin, but if you stand on many they'll support your weight and each one will have less of an impact. If STU had half or even a third of the current bumps it has I think each one would be more noticeable, IMO.

I get the same feeling on my dick that I do in my mouth when I eat soup with these small orzo pastas in it, lol:

FLight Navigator

Dear Sarah
    Can the fleshlight vibro's be used without the vibrations? If so can i lock in the current special because when you had the FLG discoloration sale I blew all my monies on that and would like the vibro.

FLight Captain

Off course it can be used without the Vibro ! The Vibro is just a feature, you can add or remove the Vibro bullets from its "pockets" at the sleeve and take a FLight just like you do with any other FL

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo001 View Post
    Less is more... but not for textures like Primal and Destroya? Are those really more intense, giving more pleasure as well?
    I don't own either of those, so I can't speak to how pleasurable they are, though they do seem to have a lotta fans. I don't think all high intensity textures are created equal; A big part of what makes them work is the design. I own a Paradise and it's about as intense as you can get, but it feels great compared to the STU because the design allows for small breaks in the ridges so your cock is not so overwhelmed and you can actually feel what's going on. I have a Blade that is also extremely intense. It feels good for a while but because those ridges don't let up at all, my cock goes numb after a few minutes. The more I add to my Sleeve collection, the more I appreciate the mid to even low intensity textures.

Airport Security

I don't own either of those, so I can't speak to how pleasurable they are, though they do seem to have a lotta fans. I don't think all high intensity textures are created equal; A big part of what makes them work is the design. I own a Paradise and it's about as intense as you can get, but it feels great compared to the STU because the design allows for small breaks in the ridges so your cock is not so overwhelmed and you can actually feel what's going on. I have a Blade that is also extremely intense. It feels good for a while but because those ridges don't let up at all, my cock goes numb after a few minutes. The more I add to my Sleeve collection, the more I appreciate the mid to even low intensity textures.

Everybody's different. Some people like high intensity textures, others like lower intensity textures. This is why we make a range. Just like some women like really strong vibrators, while others like milder vibrators. It all depends on the person. I'm glad you're finding textures you like, Oh Lon Johnson.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah
    Can the fleshlight vibro's be used without the vibrations? If so can i lock in the current special because when you had the FLG discoloration sale I blew all my monies on that and would like the vibro.

Yes you can use the Vibro sleeve without the bullets. Basically there are pockets on the outside of the sleeve to hold the vibrating bullets, which you can just leave empty if you don't want the vibrations.

FLight First Officer

Hey Sarah, I'm wondering if the Buy 2 get 1 free deal with the standard textures will be making a comeback; or if the new standards like Heavenly and the others will be available sleeve only like Vortex and the older ones. I remember reading a while back that that was the plan, but so far nothing has come of it. Was bringing those textures into the standard line only because ILF was planning on discontinuing the signature line? As of now the only way to get Heavenly outside of the signature line, is in the Build Your Own option.

Airport Security

Hey Sarah, I'm wondering if the Buy 2 get 1 free deal with the standard textures will be making a comeback; or if the new standards like Heavenly and the others will be available sleeve only like Vortex and the older ones. I remember reading a while back that that was the plan, but so far nothing has come of it. Was bringing those textures into the standard line only because ILF was planning on discontinuing the signature line? As of now the only way to get Heavenly outside of the signature line, is in the Build Your Own option.

http://www.fleshlight.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

The buy 2 get 1 free deal is always on our site. You can get the Heavenly as a Pink sleeve here. We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    http://www.fleshlight.com/buy-2-sleeves-get-1-free/

The buy 2 get 1 free deal is always on our site. You can get the Heavenly as a Pink sleeve here. We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.
    Very cool! I didn't know the buy 2 get I free was still under the combo tab; great to know! That would be awesome if new textures are added to the "Sleeves" section.

FLight Attendant

hi i got my new stu today and try it, and i was total disappointing experience for me my hand stimulate much better than stu. do i have a dead grip? is it going to be better or the same ? and i was not too horny when i tried it , maybe that cause that i dotn know but , i'm kinda disappointedand it was not tight , i am avarege girdth , suction was not good too
    Last edited by hades; 07-23-2013 at 11:35 AM.

FLight First Officer

hi i got my new stu today and try it, and i was total disappointing experience for me my hand stimulate much better than stu. do i have a dead grip? is it going to be better or the same ? and i was not too horny when i tried it , maybe that cause that i dotn know but , i'm kinda disappointedand it was not tight , i am avarege girdth , suction was not good too
    It's hard to tell if it's death grip with the STU. It was my first FL as well and I thought I maybe had the whole death grip syndrome, but after not using my hand for a month and using the STU a dozen times, I realized it just doesn't do anything for me. I almost didn't buy another FL after that, but I decided to give the Lotus a try and am I ever glad I did. Felt good the first time I used it and it kept getting better. Give STU a few more goes, and if it doesn't get any better don't let it turn you off of all Fleshlights; there are far better ones IMO.

FLight Attendant

Do the fleshlight mounts ship just as fast when you place an order with a fleshlight?

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by hockey34 View Post
    Do the fleshlight mounts ship just as fast when you place an order with a fleshlight?
    As long as we have the mount in stock, it will ship with the same speed as just buying a fleshlight would.

FLight First Officer

Hi Sarah; any ballpark estimate when the site updates are going to be up?

Airport Security

Hi Sarah; any ballpark estimate when the site updates are going to be up?
    Which site updates?

FLight First Officer

We're working on site updates now so I'll remind them that we should put the 6 new Pink textures as sleeve-only options.
    These ones here. Mostly I was wondering about the new pink textures and if it's possible that the FJB line will be getting a sleeve only "ORGY" option included in the updates (that one is a long shot but I figured it does not hurt to ask.)

FLight Captain

Will there be any new deals today ?

FLight Attendant

Hi Sarah, i made a post today asking about the little canadian red maple leaf on teh top left corner logo on the main site (wasnt there yesterday). It show that red leaf on all section of the site except the fleshlight girls and flesh jack pages. What does it mean?

Sarah, when are there going to be new sales? I'm waiting on an excuse to pick up a Maze, Love Humps, and Bump and Grind but there aren't any sales that are applicable for them. I already have a mini lotus and a shower mount.

FLight Captain

Sales are a good keyword ! Why does Misty Stone still not have the Mini Lotus texture while other FLGs do and why is Mistys Bump´N´Grind still missing in europe ?

FLight First Officer

His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.

FLight Captain

I think she is on holidays ! She has´nt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) did´nt read a PM i have send her.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    I think she is on holidays ! She has´nt been online since 29th July and also (obviously) did´nt read a PM i have send her.
    That occurred to me as well. She's usually online most weekdays. Hope she's not sick.

FLight Navigator

His Sarah, I'm planning on placing an order today or tomorrow and was wondering if there will be a new promo this week? Don't want to miss it.
    I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

Edit: Here it is
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
    Last edited by PilotIRL; 08-01-2013 at 11:49 AM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    I'm pretty sure people have asked questions similar to this before and she said she couldn't discus future promotions.

Edit: Here it is
    https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30551-Ask-Fleshlight&p=946317&#post946317
    Yeah, I know for the most part she can't discuss upcoming promos, but she has in the past given the heads up if there's going to be something later in the day for guys who are going to order that day. I know she did that for the 4th promo (which never ended up happening: not her fault, she was told it would happen). At any rate, I think a lot of us have gotten too used to a new promo every week so we might be pestering too much on the topic.

FLight Attendant

From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by fleshmale View Post
    From Fleshlight's twitter (4 hours ago): "One of our best deals this year is 'coming' soon" ... Hold on tight folks!
    Wish they would have posted that here... already placed my order.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by fleshmale View Post
    hope its going to be coming up this week

Airport Security

These ones here. Mostly I was wondering about the new pink textures and if it's possible that the FJB line will be getting a sleeve only "ORGY" option included in the updates (that one is a long shot but I figured it does not hurt to ask.)

We're working on these site updates, but they're going to take a while! I wouldn't hold your breath for them...

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Potflyer View Post
    Hi Sarah, i made a post today asking about the little canadian red maple leaf on teh top left corner logo on the main site (wasnt there yesterday). It show that red leaf on all section of the site except the fleshlight girls and flesh jack pages. What does it mean?

This little maple leaf was actually a mistake - it wasn't meant to show up on the site yet. However it is a small preview of awesome things to come for Canada...

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post

Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!

Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 08-05-2013 at 09:53 AM.

FLight Captain

Yep! I took a vacation for my birthday. I was out all last week, enjoying some quality beach time with my family!

Because of this... I'm not really sure what we're doing as far as promos right now. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
    Happy Birthday Sarah ! You never looked better then today !

FLight First Officer

Happy birthday Sarah!

FLight Navigator

Dear Sarah.
    I have been using fleshlights for over a year now and i have had no problems. The last couple of time i have used my fleshlight i have got tiny cuts on my foreskin this has only started to happen after i bought my last two fleshlights during the FLG buy out. I use the same lube i have always used JO H20 cool, astroglide, and sliquid origional. I always lube up my foreskin good and my fleshlight. can you help me or give me any advice.