Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Fleshlight

Airport Security

Default Re: Ask Fleshlight

Quote Originally Posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah.
    I have been using fleshlights for over a year now and i have had no problems. The last couple of time i have used my fleshlight i have got tiny cuts on my foreskin this has only started to happen after i bought my last two fleshlights during the FLG buy out. I use the same lube i have always used JO H20 cool, astroglide, and sliquid origional. I always lube up my foreskin good and my fleshlight. can you help me or give me any advice.

Ummm, I am not a doctor, so if it is pretty bad / bothers you a lot, I would go ask a real doctor.

My thoughts are that these "cuts" are probably skin tears, either from being too far stretched out or from the air being dry where you live, or from too much friction etc. These happen all over your skin from time to time and usually heal pretty quickly. Make sure you're using lots of lube (even though it sounds like you already are) and that you try to keep your penis moisturized when you're not masturbating, maybe? I honestly don't know what to tell you on this one.

FLight Navigator

Any updates on shipping costs to Australia? I saw that things are progressing for Canada, will that apply elsewhere too?

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    Any updates on shipping costs to Australia? I saw that things are progressing for Canada, will that apply elsewhere too?

Australia is taking a bit longer, so they're going to be a couple of months behind Canada, but we're hoping to launch our Australia thing by the end of 2013. The Aussies are in the office this month to learn the ropes and then they're going to get everything set up in Australia.

FLight Captain

Any update on fixing the Smilies? Most of them have been broken for quite some time now.

Link to them: https://forums.fleshlight.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Australia is taking a bit longer, so they're going to be a couple of months behind Canada, but we're hoping to launch our Australia thing by the end of 2013. The Aussies are in the office this month to learn the ropes and then they're going to get everything set up in Australia.
    Hey sarah, thats great news, I would like to ask if the Canadian plans are going are arriving on time, like as in no delays since it should be coming at the end of august. What sort of perks are canadians getting, i'm assuming shipping is one of them because $50 shipping kills the bill + duty fee, etc

FLight Attendant

this just suck ass my order was suppose to arrive today and the tracking actually said delivered at front porch so i went to check and guess what i didnt see anything. i contacted customer service and they would have to do an investigation with ups but it will take another ridiculous 8-10 business days. the shipping was already slow but now this come on. i dont even know what to say whether it's the shady ups worker or ilf.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by fantasy82 View Post
    this just suck ass my order was suppose to arrive today and the tracking actually said delivered at front porch so i went to check and guess what i didnt see anything. i contacted customer service and they would have to do an investigation with ups but it will take another ridiculous 8-10 business days. the shipping was already slow but now this come on. i dont even know what to say whether it's the shady ups worker or ilf.

Once it leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands. UPS becomes responsible for it. If they left the package on your front porch and someone took it, that is not really something we can control! I hope that you find the package, and I know our CS will do the best they can to help you find it.

FLight Captain

Is there a new promo coming today ?

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Is there a new promo coming today ?
    I believe so. Watch for an email!

FLight Attendant

Once it leaves our warehouse, it is out of our hands. UPS becomes responsible for it. If they left the package on your front porch and someone took it, that is not really something we can control! I hope that you find the package, and I know our CS will do the best they can to help you find it.
    the problem is i dont think they left it on my front porch. i have order plenty of things online and this is the first time something like this actually happen. Someone in my house would have spotted a package for me if it was actually there. Now because of a shady worker i basically have to wait a whole month from the time i placed the order until when i actually get some kind of answer.

FLight Navigator

Dear Sarah
    when you order the vibro deal do you get 3 more bullet thingies and extra batteries with the free sleeve? how long do the batteries last?

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by willow22 View Post
    Dear Sarah
    when you order the vibro deal do you get 3 more bullet thingies and extra batteries with the free sleeve? how long do the batteries last?
    The vibro deal is only for an extra sleeve, not extra batteries and bullets. I know it is confusing... I had to ask as well. You'll get the normal 3 bullets and battery pack that you would ordinarily get with the Vibro, and an extra sleeve.

The batteries last for about 30 minutes of constant power.

FLight Attendant

Sarah,
    I have a question. I just received my STU that I ordered (from ebay) It was new and sealed properly. After I opened it up and took out the shipping rod, I inspected it pretty closely... I noticed that most of the texture bumps on the inside were torn/mangled. Was this caused by when I removed the shipping rod? or did I buy a ILF defect from someone on ebay? I'm kinda bummed out... I don't think I can return it (its still unused)

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by fleshy1 View Post
    Sarah,
    I have a question. I just received my STU that I ordered (from ebay) It was new and sealed properly. After I opened it up and took out the shipping rod, I inspected it pretty closely... I noticed that most of the texture bumps on the inside were torn/mangled. Was this caused by when I removed the shipping rod? or did I buy a ILF defect from someone on ebay? I'm kinda bummed out... I don't think I can return it (its still unused)
    It's possible that the shipping rod had something to do with the destruction of the texture, I can't say for sure. It may have been how it was inserted in the beginning, before you even got it. But you should try contacting the seller to see if they can give you another. This is why we suggest always getting Fleshlights from us directly! We would have replaced it in a heartbeat....

FLight Attendant

It's possible that the shipping rod had something to do with the destruction of the texture, I can't say for sure. It may have been how it was inserted in the beginning, before you even got it. But you should try contacting the seller to see if they can give you another. This is why we suggest always getting Fleshlights from us directly! We would have replaced it in a heartbeat....
    Thanks for the response. I think I'm stuck with my purchase.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by fleshy1 View Post
    Sarah,
    How do you know that it was new??? One could clean an FL after use, powder it, and insert the shipping rod, reseal the plastic bag and advertise it as new. SarahLife is right. Buy from FL...

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by tcp.pct View Post
    How do you know that it was new??? One could clean an FL after use, powder it, and insert the shipping rod, reseal the plastic bag and advertise it as new. SarahLife is right. Buy from FL...

I don't know that for sure I suppose. But I find it hard to believe someone would buy 10-20 STU's use them, then clean, reseal, and sell them for half the price with free shipping.

Anyways... I think the texture was damaged when I removed the shipping rod... It took alot of force to remove it. I should have been more careful, or lubed it or something. Just a FYI to anyone removing the shipping rod.

FLight Captain

Was the FL powdered? I have over 30 FLs and have never had a problem removing the rod.
    It wouldn't surprise me that someone would be used FLs and repackage them. Not saying he used them.
    Or he bought knockoffs somewhere.
    Unfortunately, Caveat Emptor (buyer beware)
    Sorry for your situation

FLight Captain

Can we expact some emails today ?

FLight Navigator

Can we expact some emails today ?
    I received the email -- "Fleshlight Fantasy Football" yesterday. The Draft is Tuesday, September 3 @ 8 PM CST

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Gman78 View Post
    I received the email -- "Fleshlight Fantasy Football" yesterday. The Draft is Tuesday, September 3 @ 8 PM CST
    I were not talking about that one, as you could imagine.

FLight Attendant

What is the maximum temperature water that the sleeve can be immersed in? And for how long? I am looking for a somewhat exact answer as I have an infrared thermometer.

FLight Attendant

Default It's been a while...

Are we going to get any new girls soon?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: It's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by eros View Post
    Are we going to get any new girls soon?
    Generally we get some little hints from twitter and whatnot if new FLG's are on the way. It's not always the case though, such as when the euro girls seemingly popped out of nowhere. But I haven't seen anything to even slightly suggest at a possible new FLG.

FLight First Officer

We've been told there won't be any new fleshlight girls or boys for quite a while.

FLight Attendant

That sucks. All I buy are the girls and their signature textures.

Airport Security

Smilies are fixed, everyone!

FLight Captain

Nice, Sarah ! <--- those are smileys, Folks !

FLight First Officer

Nice, Sarah ! <--- those are smileys, Folks !

SUCCESS!!! Lol Thank you for finally fixing them

FLight Attendant

Any chance of getting a texture with a g spot?

It gives a nice bit of downwards pressure from the top, and feels a bit like a blowjob if used the other way up.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by jakew View Post
    What is the maximum temperature water that the sleeve can be immersed in? And for how long? I am looking for a somewhat exact answer as I have an infrared thermometer.

hot enough so that you don't get burns on your weiner

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by jakew View Post
    I used a heating pad now when I warm mine, but when I did use water I turned it to fully hot and used my infrared thermometer and it was 130 F and never did anything to my sleeves. Some people say it can cause it to wear out faster over time though.

FLight Navigator

Private messages don't seem to be working properly.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by FLsmuggler View Post
    Private messages don't seem to be working properly.
    They're working fine, I just don't go on the forums over the weekend. If you send me a message after working hours on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, I will not answer until Monday morning. If you have a time-sensitive issue that needs answering over the weekend, Customer Service is always a better bet than me.

FLight Captain

No new deal yet ?

FLight Attendant

Will Canada get any new shipping options anytime soon? The current ones are way too high, adding something like UPS standard would help a lot more than only having the express/expedited options imo.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FireFlight View Post
    Will Canada get any new shipping options anytime soon? The current ones are way too high, adding something like UPS standard would help a lot more than only having the express/expedited options imo.
    I know what you mean. Its like paying for a Flight with each order but instead of screwing it your getting screwed by shipping. It effects every order I do. There isn't even a break for over $100 orders. It does and has prevented me from from ordering at times and unfortunately will continue so.

Airport Security

Yes, we are making changes to Canada's shipping process now. I am not sure when it will be ready, but we are almost there!

FLight Captain

Hey Sarah, you know what would be really great? If you guys would set up a chat room here on the site.

FLight Attendant

I was just wondering if it is possible to buy the mini-lotus sleeve without getting a case and if this is not possible, at the moment, why not make that change?

You can get a Mini-Lotus as sleeve only in both the Build Your Own section of the website, and the buy 2 get 1 sleeve deal in the combo deals section.

FLight Attendant

The problem that the build your own section has is the non-signature orifice. Since you can get signature sleeves under the orgy section and most (if not all the girls) have the mini-lotus option this should be added to orgy section as well. I know, the original orifice gets called many names but I will just say that for me... I just don't like that orifice. I personally will not get a stu for this simple fact. If there is a reason that the mini-lotus cannot be added to the orgy section that's fine but at the moment I really don't see a problem with doing it. If there is any plans to add the mini-lotus option to the orgy section I would like to know since I am don't really want to spend more for another case that I don't really need.

You can get Mini-Lotus sleeves with signature orifices too. If you go into the Fleshlight Girls section of the website (Not the Orgy section), click the girl you want, and select Mini-Lotus, below the pink, "ADD TO SHOPPING CART" button, there will be a, "BUY THIS AS ONLY A SLEEVE" option in gray.

FLight Attendant

Clearly you've never clicked that button, because you would know that all it does is take you to the orgy page. It is not possible to buy FLG mini-lotus as sleeve only right now.

FLight Navigator

Dear Sarah
    i trird to go fleshlight.com and it said the site was down, whats is going on with it

FLight Attendant

I hope they're updating it to give us a decent deal!!

Sarah, is the free Freaks sleeve deal on a $79 or more purchase THE Halloween sale, or will there be another? I don't want to make a giant purchase right now, and then come next week see an even better sale or even glow in the dark sleeves.

I know you have to keep your lips sealed on upcoming sales, but I'm planning on making like a $200 order (or maybe split it into 2).

EDIT: I placed some items in my cart and it said I get a free Alien sleeve, despite the ad on the front page saying a free Freaks sleeve. The zombie's hand is holding an Alien sleeve, and the picture of the Alien sleeve looks rather interchangeable. Come later in the sale, are we going to be able to get a different Freak sleeve for free? I already have Alien. :/
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 10-16-2013 at 07:52 PM.

FLight Attendant

Thats interesting because i am looking for the alien. If it would be the alien for sure, i'd be in to buying some stuff right away. Any information on that?

Airport Security

Hi guys, despite the misleading slider on the home page, the deal is for a free ALIEN sleeve. Not random freaks. So if you want an ALIEN, you most definitely will get it. If you're looking for something else, you're out of luck. Sorry!

I'm not sure what else we have planned for this season, to be honest. Could be something, could be nothing, but it doesn't look like the glow in the dark sleeves are going to be a possibility this year.

Airport Security

And the site was down for a few hours yesterday, something techy happened but it should be all fixed now. Please let me know if you run into any more problems and we will get them solved!