Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Has anyone tried the Teng@ Flip Hole from Japan?

It looks ridiculously good. =D

FLight Captain

Default Re: Has anyone tried the Teng@ Flip Hole from Japan?

Looks interesting except on the commercial they say it's only good for about 50 times. That's not good.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Spalector View Post
    Looks interesting except on the commercial they say it's only good for about 50 times. That's not good.
    Well you can probably get more use out of it if you take good care of it. Reviews of it have said just that.

FLight Captain

Well, every single FL owner knows how much pounding a FL can take - way way way way WAY more then 50 poundings - so its simply worth, spending a few bucks more then you would for the Tengas.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Well, every single FL owner knows how much pounding a FL can take - way way way way WAY more then 50 poundings - so its simply worth, spending a few bucks more then you would for the Tengas.
    Well yeah FL has much better durability but Teng@ apparently has a revolutionary inner texture that produces a sensation unlike anything else. Not even sex. I think that might be worth spending $75 for one. Besides, from reading testimonies 50 isn't necessarily the cut-off point. If you take good care of your Teng@ then you might get another 50 uses out of it or maybe even more.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Herakuzi View Post
    Well yeah FL has much better durability but Teng@ apparently has a revolutionary inner texture that produces a sensation unlike anything else. Not even sex. I think that might be worth spending $75 for one. Besides, from reading testimonies 50 isn't necessarily the cut-off point. If you take good care of your Teng@ then you might get another 50 uses out of it or maybe even more.
    I have more than 100 uses out of a White, about 50 with a Black and about 20 with a White Flip Air U.S. (which is horrid, I might add). They all look fine inside.

As a side note, don't expect your thread to live long, as these boards belong to ILF and they discourage discussions regarding competitors' products.

FLight Attendant

I just bought one of the ***** flip toys not realizing it is meant as a one time use toy. Actually two time use since it has a hole on each end. It feels amazing though! But at 18 bucks I don't see myself getting another.

FLight Attendant

Never tried it, I need something that can take a beating (pun intended) like my Fleshlights!

I have a Flip-Hole Black and it is a piece of shit in my eyes. I just feels like it is cheaply made and I can't say that it feels all that great either. I'd much rather just use an Original instead!

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

I agree. The Flip Hole Black is not worth any money in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I have a Flip-Hole Black and it is a piece of shit in my eyes. I just feels like it is cheaply made and I can't say that it feels all that great either. I'd much rather just use an Original instead!