Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    FLight Attendant

Default How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

Just as the title says. I put mine's on hot tap water. If I have the time I pour some almost-boiled water on it too but it doesn't seem to matter much, the heat dissipates too quickly. Any tips?

FLight Captain

Default Re: How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

Heating pad. About $15. About a half hour before fun time wrap your sleeve and lube bottle in it. It will get your stuff nice and toasty warm!!! The heat lasts longer than using water. mmmmmm mmm!!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
    Just as the title says. I put mine's on hot tap water. If I have the time I pour some almost-boiled water on it too but it doesn't seem to matter much, the heat dissipates too quickly. Any tips?
    I would not recommend using hot water at all with the textures. I think this is the main cause of tearing and I would stick to warm water. The only sleeve I used to do warm up like this ended up tearing. My other 50+ I did not warm up, have not.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    I would not recommend using hot water at all with the textures. I think this is the main cause of tearing and I would stick to warm water. The only sleeve I used to do warm up like this ended up tearing. My other 50+ I did not warm up, have not.
    50+ FLs ! The Legends biggest rival/challenger !

But if you tell him, you "only" got 50 FLs, he can still put another 15 on the table...

FLight Navigator

The only thing that seem to warm up quickly in 12-15 minutes are my sex-in-a-can collection sleeves. My standard ones like MILF Hunter and Bi-Hive get warmed - but not super warm. Until I'm stroking in like a good 30 minutes with heat from my cock; then it'll warm up like a car engine. But I want it warmed up when I first get in .

FLight Attendant

I also have used an electric heating pad mostly in the winter. But don't take the insert out of the case I did that to my lupe fuentes mini lotus and had the pad on high. Overheated the insert and. Caused some damage at the thin end.

Instead leave the insert in the case with the caps on. Stand the FL onthe big end standing up on the heating pad for about half hour.

Right now I have the flight wrapped up I'm towel with a filled hot waterbottle. Dry heat seems to work better

FLight Attendant

interesting issue ,i have some of them bags of wheat or corn or whatever it is that you heat up in microwave and they stay warm for hours( pocket warmer) ,i might be able to make a small long strip of these in a custom bag to fit down the side of the sleeves shaft ...leave it with me I will be back ..1.1!!!

FLight First Officer

There's a product called Flesh Warmer which is an electric warmer pouch for Fleshlight sleeves - anyone here tried it?

FLight First Officer

Last weekend I bough a quality heating pad/pillow (12.5" x 16.7") since it's more discreet looking than the "Flesh Warmer" product. Perfectly size when rolled around a FL and works pretty good. But it's difficult to get the entire sleeve warmed up to the same temperature and the last 1/3 of the sleeve is still noticeable less warm when reaching that part of the sleeve. Still worth the money in my opinion, although I will probably not use it for all flights.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    Last weekend I bough a quality heating pad/pillow (12.5" x 16.7") since it's more discreet looking than the "Flesh Warmer" product. Perfectly size when rolled around a FL and works pretty good. But it's difficult to get the entire sleeve warmed up to the same temperature and the last 1/3 of the sleeve is still noticeable less warm when reaching that part of the sleeve. Still worth the money in my opinion, although I will probably not use it for all flights.
    Hello stx...

Did you buy the warmer at a local store or via online from a website? Can you tell the brand name of the warmer ? price? I'd like to check it out .

FLight First Officer

It's a brand that's not available in the US but I'm sure there are similar products where you live

FLight Navigator

so do you just wrap the heating pad directly around the sleeve - or with the case and everything too ? i heard some post on his blog that warms up the 'cap' before getting into it...

FLight Captain

Just the sleeve. It's also good to keep your lube in a small bottle and wrap that up in the pad also......makes for goooooood jackin'!!!!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Spalector View Post
    Just the sleeve. It's also good to keep your lube in a small bottle and wrap that up in the pad also......makes for goooooood jackin'!!!!
    What price range do you think is good ? I am looking for something that is under say... $60.00 or cheaper - but still works decently.

FLight Navigator

i use a bucket of verry warm water...warms it up fast and the water is good for extending the lube use.

FLight Navigator

Will this work ?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaz-SoftHeat-Heating-Pad-Moist-or-Dry-with-3-Heat-Settings-12-x-14-HP215-/360483786475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ee82 0eeb#ht_1035wt_906

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by JinzaX View Post
    so do you just wrap the heating pad directly around the sleeve - or with the case and everything too ? i heard some post on his blog that warms up the 'cap' before getting into it...
    The entire case.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by JinzaX View Post
    Will this work ?? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaz-SoftHeat-Heating-Pad-Moist-or-Dry-with-3-Heat-Settings-12-x-14-HP215-/360483786475?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53ee82 0eeb#ht_1035wt_906
    It should work but it may be a bit to small if you want to roll it around the FL case.

FLight Navigator

Are you guys, who are using the heating pads, rinsing the sleeves before you use them? It seems to me the only reason you'd use the pad is to keep the fleshie dry, is that right? I rinse my sleeves, then put them in warm water for several minutes, they heat through well. I shake the sleeve well to get as much water out as possible then use it.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRisk View Post
    Are you guys, who are using the heating pads, rinsing the sleeves before you use them? It seems to me the only reason you'd use the pad is to keep the fleshie dry, is that right? I rinse my sleeves, then put them in warm water for several minutes, they heat through well. I shake the sleeve well to get as much water out as possible then use it.
    I don´t unless it´s a new sleeve, in that case I´ll rinse out the original corn starch that´s on the inside.

FLight First Officer

Same here - I prefer a dry sleeve before applying lube

FLight Captain

I usually rinse off the powder off mine before use. Then I let it dry for a few hours, then it goes into the heating pad. 30 or 40 minutes and I've got a nice warm fleshie ready for my dick. I also wrap up my lube bottle, hot lube is amazing!!!

FLight Attendant

I put my fleshlight in a plastic bag and push out the air. Then, I throw it in the dryer for 30 minutes and whola a perfectly warm fleshlight.

FLight Captain

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Do you just put it in the dryer by itself or do you put some towels or something in there with it to cushion it? Seems like after a while it would beat your fleshie to death. Or certainly make a lot of noise as it bangs around in the dryer. Also, is the dryer not too hot? Doesn't melt it or anything does it?

Airport Security

We do not suggest putting Fleshlight sleeves in the dryer as they may melt. Again, we are not liable for any damages that occur if you try to warm it up this way

FLight Attendant

I don't put any towels or anything in with it. I tried wrapping the fleshlight in towel but it just unraveled. I wouldn't worry about beating it to death lol. Yes it does make a bit of noise as it bangs around in the dryer but it is in the basement and i do it when no one is home. I have not had any damage done to it and have used this method many times. Also, I would not necessarily use the heating pad method either. I have had a fleshie melt on me once with that and it was not only a little malformed but it got rougher. It did not have the softness that it used too. Eventually i got rid of it. So regardless of your heating method its best to test it on a fleshie you don't care about and to be careful.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by fl flyer View Post
    I put my fleshlight in a plastic bag and push out the air. Then, I throw it in the dryer for 30 minutes and whola a perfectly warm fleshlight.
    Wow. Electricity must be really cheap in your area. Dryers aren't exactly known for being low power devices.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    We do not suggest putting Fleshlight sleeves in the dryer as they may melt. Again, we are not liable for any damages that occur if you try to warm it up this way
    SarahLIFE, don't tell them that. I'm looking forward to seeing the forum post where the poster complains about ILF Customer Support not replacing the sleeve that has melted in the dryer, and possibly caused the dryer to catch fire too (warranty now null and void). Hilarious. Or possibly the Fleshlight owner who decides to microwave his sleeve, or the one who wants to heat it up quick with an oxy acetylene torch. New competition needed for the wackiest method of warming up a sleeve. First prize, a week long stay in the local hospital's burns unit.

FLight Navigator

I actually had a thread detailing my two preferred ways of warming up a sleeve, both of which involved hot water and dry heat.

https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?30019-Heating-for-the-beating-New-ways-to-warm-up!&highlight=

However now I opt for a heating pad instead of hot water bags to warm up my sleeves.

My method involves setting a sleeve in its case, applying a bit of lube inside, and then closing it. I give it a small shake and then wrap a heating pad laid on a towel around the Fleshlight on the highest setting. After that, I roll it up nice and snug with the towel.

Even on the highest setting, the warming pad doesn't heat that quickly. For it to reach the optimal FLight temperature, I must wait at least 15-20 minutes. After that, I lube myself up and it's all business from that point on. Dry heat is definitely the way to go.

Just the thought of a warm, dripping fleshie waiting for me to pound away at it makes me yearn for more!

FLight Navigator

I just received my heating pad today - it is 12x15 SunBeam Express Heating Pad.

I have three temperature settings; Low, Medium, and High...

Bought it for 16.00 don't know how good it will be for the Fleshie but hopefully it get the job done...

Questions:

How long do you warm up the sleeve (and/or with entire case)?

Which setting do you prefer?

Is it okay to leave a heating pad on the bed? or flat surface? (I don't want to burn my bed - flammable concerns...)

FLight Attendant

JinzaX, I use a heating pad with 3 settings also. I rap mine in a towel and rap the heating pad around it. I heat it on low for about 1/2 hour. It will be a little warmer than body temperature after that. My pad gets pretty hot on the medium and high settings so I'll never try that. With the low setting, its safe to leave it on my bed. Certain kinds of counter tops or Formica can get ruined from heat, so I would keep that in mind.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterJuice View Post
    JinzaX, I use a heating pad with 3 settings also. I rap mine in a towel and rap the heating pad around it. I heat it on low for about 1/2 hour. It will be a little warmer than body temperature after that. My pad gets pretty hot on the medium and high settings so I'll never try that. With the low setting, its safe to leave it on my bed. Certain kinds of counter tops or Formica can get ruined from heat, so I would keep that in mind.
    Do you use a small hand towel? or something like a large shower towel?

Banned

I draw myself a hot bath for after the flesh lovin is over and i warm it up in that works great. PLEASE GIVE ME REP IF YOU FOUND THIS HELPFUL OR ENJOYED IT THANK YOU!

FLight Attendant

@JinzaX
    I actually use a wash cloth but I don't think I really need anything if I'm using low heat. The first time you do this, I would be sure to check it pretty often to make sure it isn't getting to hot because your pad might have a higher temperature than mine.

FLight Captain

I have found that it is just as important to heat up your lube, if not more so. I like my lube hot!! .. so hot you almost can't stand it!!..MMMMMmmm!!!! so hot you have to eeeeease into it, nice and slow....I like the way the lube up in the tip of the fleshie will stay hotter for a bit while I am edging on MK's open end! Then slowly push and slide all the way in her!! All that still-hot lube cascading all around the end of your dick, wow that feels good!!!

Best to heat lube and fleshie both!! I wonder if you heated up some lube in the microwave for a few seconds?..not too hot to burn, but just really good and warm?.......will have to think on that one for a bit...

FLight Captain

I tried something new yesterday. I like my lube really warm!! In addition to wrapping up both my lube bottle and my fleshie in the heating pad, I took one of those couch blankets (y'know, the wool kind that is about only 4 or 5 feet wide) and wrapped the blanket around the rolled up heating pad. I set the pad on high and left it there for about 30 minutes. When I finally unwrapped the whole shibang both my Mary Kate and the lube were as warm as the inside of a momma kangaroo's pouch!! The blanket really helped retain the heat from the pad. It was NICE!!! try it!!

FLight Attendant

I run hot water from sink into a small drinking water igloo about 1/2 way, then microwave a large coffee cup with water 2-3 mins, then pour that into the igloo for an extra hot boost. Then I go into my man cave with it. Then I remove my FL from my 32oz fast food cup I keep it in, pour 1/4 of the water from the igloo into that 32 oz fast food cup to pour through the FL tunnel when done. Then I let the FL Sleeve sit in igloo water for 15mins. While flying, once in a while, I remove the air control end cap, use it to get a little hot water from the iglooo and pour it in the end so it hits the head of my junk OOO0' it feels good. when done, I clean the parts in the hot water still in igloo, then as I said before , take the water left in the 32oz cup to pour through the FL tunnel. Toss it in a bag of corn starch, then back into the 32oz cup I also use the heating pad thing that people talk about here.

FLight Navigator

Re: The Fleshwarmer

I cant post links yet so do a search or google it. Theres a thread here on it with opinions/thoughts
    Last edited by flyingblind; 11-29-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: quote didnt take

FLight Navigator

Water is the speed and ease king but doesn't last. Since water is only so so as a heat conductor, it only transfers to a very shallow depth in the FL. You stick your finger in there and get a nice warm feel but the rest of the cold sleeve is fighting to overtake the space of the little amount of heat you have transferred into it.

The reason why some don't notice this or don't care is because you heat it naturally when you start to use it and if you either finish quickly enough or are really hot yourself, you can balance the heat left long enough to not be affected.

Slow long flights will show the failures of the water method. Also not staying in the sleeves at all times or using the front of a multitextured sleeve for a bit then transferring to the back.

Heating pads are slow heaters but heat the whole unit. I'd say you could have a reasonable warm flight nearly an hour after your first without rewrapping it in the pad so long as you were in a reasonably temp controlled room.

FLight Attendant

I have a small heating pad I wrap around the case, then use a couple of those thick wrist rubber bands, the ones with little sayings on them. it don't seem like it's hot at the end of flying, but when you take the sleeve out of the case to wash it, it is pretty warm.

FLight Captain

Some wrap the FL in a rolled up heating pad and use the heating pad as a mount. The FL stays warm the whole time because heat is constantly being applied to it while you pump away.

FLight Navigator

I'm not entirely sure why people bother heating them, but wouldn't a fishtank heater be good for it? They're kind of dong/dildo shaped and would fit in pretty readily. You can adjust the temperature, and they certainly don't get boiling so I doubt it's possible to damage the FL with it. Water seems like it would just be a bother; I cycle my FLs already so they have time to dry, wetting them before using them would defeat the point.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Iskandar View Post
    I'm not entirely sure why people bother heating them, but wouldn't a fishtank heater be good for it? They're kind of dong/dildo shaped and would fit in pretty readily. You can adjust the temperature, and they certainly don't get boiling so I doubt it's possible to damage the FL with it. Water seems like it would just be a bother; I cycle my FLs already so they have time to dry, wetting them before using them would defeat the point.
    Only if you are trying to cook them.

Fishtank heaters are high heat devices. Thing about the thermal load (gallons and gallons of water) they have to overcome. If you use any sort of aquarium tank heater you will most assuredly melt your fleshlight and possibly burn down your house.

Warm water is the safest followed by hot (possible long term breakdown can occur but many of us have differing thoughts on that (I know kettle water destroyed some of mine but they were all original material fyi)

Heating pads wrapped around a cased FL are pretty good too. Be careful to set whatever pad you buy to low and check it frequently,.

I'm experimenting with other devices currently but will not share my findings until Im sure its relatively safe for most people to use.

FLight Attendant

I take a 5 gallon bucket and fill it just over a 1/4 full of hot water. I place the sleeve and a small .99 cent bottle I put lube inside. I place a towel over the top of the bucket and wait 15 minutes.

Once heated I remove the sleeve, and wrap the towel that covered the bucket around the sleeve, and wring it out. It does a pretty good job removing most of the water.

Pitfalls to this strategy though is unfortunately, using hot water doesn't retain heat for a lengthy time. But that being said, if you find the right kind of fleshlight you will only last for around 10-15 minutes using it, it won't be an issue what so ever.

My favorite fleshlight for using this way of heating as of the moment has been the Succu Dry. OMG! Let me just say this, I'm of average size, but using the Succu Dry especially heated will get you off ASAP. I've always had issues with prolonged ejaculation, where during sex and regular hand masturbation it has taken me on average to 45 minutes, but with a heated Succu Dry set with the right amount of suction, I can climax in under 5 minutes If I want. =)

FLight Attendant

I just stick my dick in it and a few minutes of stroking warms up the sleeve... Way too much work warming it up before each use. I don't have the patience for that.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    There's a product called Flesh Warmer which is an electric warmer pouch for Fleshlight sleeves - anyone here tried it?
    I had always heated with water but I recently bought one base on good reviews and that it was priced the same or cheaper than most quality heating pads in my area. It has it's up and downs.

+ Perfectly sized for a FL and bottle of lube
    + With the FL in the case it can be left to heat on the lowest setting for hours. Grab it when you want it.
    + 2 heating settings

-Not very well insulated cover with a blanket.
    -takes about 2 hours to fully heat a FL on the low setting (the high setting heats faster but gets fairly hot if left too long 1 hour works well, but add the lube about 15 minutes before your ready to go or it's too hot)

Over all the product is well made and does what it should while it may not be as fast as some heating pads. It's FL safe as long as you follow the instructions and leave the FL in the case. If it's cheaper or the same price as heating pads you find than I would recommend it as an option.

FLight Captain

I have a question. I have been reading several posts and threads about warming your Fleshlight. For those of us that use a heating pad/blanket--I see that some of you are saying you leave the sleeve inside the case while heating? I always put just the sleeve (and lube bottle) inside the heating pad/blanket. My logic being-- that way the heat goes directly into the sleeve itself.

So here is my question: Which is better for retaining the heat? Why would you leave it in the case? Does this, in some way, work better than just heating the sleeve? I'm always looking for better ways to heat my baby gals and would just like some feedback on this option.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    So here is my question: Which is better for retaining the heat? Why would you leave it in the case? Does this, in some way, work better than just heating the sleeve? I'm always looking for better ways to heat my baby gals and would just like some feedback on this option.
    For me, leaving the sleeve in the case when heating using a rolled up heating pad, is easier and no lint, dust or other particles from the heating pad will get on the sleeve if it's a bit sticky. Seems like the cleanest solution. I guess I could but the sleeve in a small plastic bag, but he case works fine for me

SOthisis

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBallz View Post
    I just stick my dick in it and a few minutes of stroking warms up the sleeve... Way too much work warming it up before each use. I don't have the patience for that.
    same here. it's warm pretty quick.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    I have a question. I have been reading several posts and threads about warming your Fleshlight. For those of us that use a heating pad/blanket--I see that some of you are saying you leave the sleeve inside the case while heating? I always put just the sleeve (and lube bottle) inside the heating pad/blanket. My logic being-- that way the heat goes directly into the sleeve itself.

One of my sleeves ended up a flat, wrinkled mess because I threw it in a ziplock bag and wrapped it in the heating pad. It obviously heats the sleeve more effectively than trying to heat a complete FL, but I'm not interested in risking any more of my sleeves for the sake of expediency.

FLight Captain

Wow, you guys must have real good heating pads! Mine don't seem to be no damn good...at least not for long... I've went through 3 of them already--cheap ass Walmart crap!! I take my heating pad, which is about 15 inches long, and I wrap up my sleeve and her lube bottle. Then I wrap that whole contraption with a nice couch blanket.. I like to let them simmer for a good long while!! I like everything long and slooooow!! But none of the heating pads I have had have been hot enough to melt my fleshies....I've been paying about $19.00 @ for them....Which kinds to you guys use?.....I'll tell you this, when my dick finally enters my Mary Kate, I like that sumbitch toasty-ass hot!!!....

But it never lasts long enough though when you are actually jacking....the heat on fleshlights dissipates rapidly......One trick I have learned is-- after you unwrap your fleshie and hot lube, leave the heating pad beside you on the bed and lay your lube bottle on it.....That way when you relube it is still nice and warm!!...I fucking love hot lube!!!!....Pouring all that hot sweet stuff all over my cock and balls!!....Keeping my MK fleshie well lubed at all times!!..She is a lube hound, no doubt, but she sure is worth it!!..But when she is at peak "lube-osity", she is my all time favorite!!...Sweetest butthole in the world!!!!...Letting her tease my cockhead while the warmth of the lube flows all over the base of my cock!!

That first moment of penetration is the best!! Y'know that one moment where your dick makes the leap from teasing to insertion!! I really like that part!! ....Letting all that sweet liquid lube heat trickle down around my balls and all over my ass!!....Re lubing my big ol' vibrator as it gives me the nice ass fucking I so desperately deserve!!...Quivering and quaking to the deliciously cute porn music!! ....All that hot sticky sweetness warming my asshole!!!... Laying on my back, legs up in the air, groovin' on my best lesbian butt porn!! Making a glorious glorious mess!!! ......luh-luh-luh-love it, love it, luuuuuuuuv it!!!!