Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FLight Attendant

Default Re: How do YOU warm up your sleeves?

I use a ***** Hole Warmer, it costs like $5.00-10.00 and its reusable.

FLight Navigator

I put the insert and the case in a big plastic bowl and I blow my hair dryer on them for a few minutes.
    It actually works pretty well and doesn't take a lot of time.

FLight Attendant

I use an Arrowhead 2.5 gallon water container with the front 1/3 cut off. I cut right in front of the handle so that I can still use it. You carry it like a coffee mug, except the other hand is placed underneath to support it better. I tilt the container on its side so that the opening is on top. I fill it about half-way with warm water and then place the FL in horizontally. There's plenty of room for the lube as well. Leave it in for 10-15 minutes and you're good to go.

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle Haha!
    Last edited by Happytime; 02-05-2013 at 11:03 AM.

FLight Navigator

Can anyone provide a link to where one can buy this elusive "flesh warmer" product that is so often mentioned in this forum? Not talking about a homemade operation.

FLight Attendant

I don't know how to get one in the USA. It's available on amazon.de, I guess they'll ship to the USA too but I don't wanna know how much the shipping cost is XD
    About the fleshwarmer: I saw some people complaining about it's not an ILF product, I don't really care, a normal heating pad wouldn't be ILF as well :S also, an heating pad actually works the same, but since I don't have one I think I'll go for this already rolled up version ahah. Also I particularly like long FLights, as much as long sex, so with some hands-free;
    so the idea is: 10 minutes in hot water, in the meantime i leave the FL case into the fleshwarmer, then I take the sleeve out of water and put it in the case, keeping that thing on while flying, so it will never get cold :P
    oh, that thing is then supposed to go between two tied pillows lol, that should be a cool DIY autowarming mount :P

The only thing I need to know is if that warmer gets hot as like as normal heating pads or less than them, if its power is high enough I think it will be perfect for me

PS: if that thing works well it could also be possible to skip the hot water step, and it would be really good for a lazy person lol
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-13-2013 at 07:52 PM.