Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Captain

Default Your cleaning up procedure?

Do you clean everything up right after you're done or do you leave it all there? maybe go on to sleep?

I guess I am kinda OCD about proper cleaning of my fleshies and toys. After the cumwave has fully subsided and my energy begins to come back, I make myself get up and fully clean everything...put all the wet lube covered towels into the washing machine, wash out my fleshies. Soap up and rinse my dildo, my cockrings, and my nut tickler beads.....I know I've got to get up anyway and have a bite to eat and let the dog out one more time anyway, so I might as well just go on and clean everything up.. plus, you don't want any bacteria an' shit growing in there!....after expulsion cum does not have a long shelf life! you gotta wash that shit out or it can get rank..And dildos and vibrators, by their very nature, require lots of cleansings..

After my Mary Kate and Ashley have utterly and completely sucked all the cum out of my exhausted balls I wash them with tender loving care, thanking them for the wonderful cum they have given me. A cap full of alcohol sloshed around in them a little and then they are left on their towel by the kitchen sink to dry until morning..Then in the morning I powder them gingerly and lovingly put them away until next time.. I take real good care of my stuff--my babies!!

What about you?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Your cleaning up procedure?

I always clean anything I use within a half hour or less after cuming. For my Fleshlights because of the expense I do the following:

Wash inside and out thoroughly with warm water. After I know they are lubrication and cum free I hold the end shut with one hand and put isopropyl alcohol in the orifice opening then close off the orifice end with my other hand and slosh the alcohol around for a minute or two. I try to use some of the alcohol from the inside by hold one end higher than the other and have it run out onto the outside. I complete the alcohol bath on the outside with more from the bottle. Every few times using them I also use Fleshwash. I do not want anything growing in them except my penis.

I clean the Fleshlight cases thoroughly and make sure they are completely dry.

I hang my Fleshlights in the towel rack in the bathroom and 99% of the time they are completely dry by morning.
    Even if I use them when I have a hard time going to sleep I get up afterwards and clean them as it does not make any difference what time it is, I cannot leave them sit overnight.

My cock rings and other toys also get cleaned with appropriate cleaning materials, i.e.: soap and water and I even use Fleshwash on them plus alcohol.

The following morning after I know my Fleshlights are dry I put cornstarch on them and put them back in their cases.

They are put back in the cupboard next to my side of the bed ready to CumFlying another time.

So to answer your question, yes, I guess like you I am OCD about it.

FLight Attendant

Well I damn sure aint OCD about any cleaning, when I do I usually just rinse and let them dry.

Some times when special fuck buddy's have blown a big load into my FL, I just refuck it and blow my load into it to mix.

FLight Navigator

I am filthy!
    Ok, not really. I'd love to keep my FLs cleaner but I rarely have the time to clean them throughtly, much less dry them properly.
    I typically start cleaning about 10 minutes after cum (to recover, you know). First I get my special cum towel in its place, I clean it monthly.
    I put a water faucet in my Fleshlight's back end and squeeze the orifice with my hand leaving some pressure to build. This is guaranteed to pour out every single drop of cum. I them clean the orifice and the exterior.
    I pat them as dry as possible with a clean fine cloth.

In the past, I've been putting them back in the case to dry them. It didn't quite work. I now just leave them in the towel and store them in my hidden shelf.

I clean them with alchol monthly. I pour quite a lot of alchol in, pinching one end of the fleshlight to let it accumulate and then squeeze the fleshlight until it comes out of top.

Every three months: cleaning with hydrogen peroxide.
    Every six months: cornstarch cleaning

FLight Navigator

I don't have loads of paraphernalia to go along with my flights, so at the end of the mission I only have a used fleshie, a towel or 2 & the flight zone to clean down.

When I'm done I'll usually hang the towels on a towel rail, I'll wash them as needed then tidy the flight zone, which normally just means a minor rearrangement of cushions etc.

To clean my fleshies I just run warm water through the sleeve to clean out any flight debris & rinse through the case, about once a month I use a capful of isopropyl alcohol on each fleshie using the same method as CumFlying - I hold one end of the fleshie closed whilst pouring the alcohol in from the other side then I slosh the alcohol around in there to make sure it gets everywhere, when I'm draining the alcohol from the sleeve I'll catch some then rub it all over the outside of the fleshie.

I'll pat the outer fleshie dry with a towel then place the fleshie into a case & leave both end caps off & stand the case upright on a bathroom rack, the rack I use has holes in the shelves & I always line these holes up with the base of the case so as to allow air in & any drops of water to escape.

All of the above can be done in less than 5 minutes, even if I've used the fleshie in the middle of the night I always clean it out before going to sleep.

I cornstarch using the shake & bake method whenever a sleeve is getting a bit too sticky, around every 4 to 6 weeks.

FLight Navigator

I wash my Fleshlights immediately. I go sit in the bath and run cool water through it for a bit. Then I warm up the water and stick my finger in the small end as I run water through the orifice end. When it feels clean, I run water through the small end and put my finger in the orifice end and rub the inside until it feels clean, no slippery slimey feeling at all. It doesn't take long for it to feel clean, but even after it does, I alternate from end to end rinsing with my finger inside several times. I make sure it's really clean.

I have isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. I squirt 4 times in the orifice, and it soon runs to the small end, where my finger will be so that I can spread the alcohol all over the inside of the sleeve. I use a finger in each end to spread the alcohol over the inside of the sleeve. 4 squirts really makes the inside dripping wet.

Next, I put the sleeve into a custom Fleshlight hanger I made out of 15mm PVC pipes which is next to the bath to dry the sleeve. The hanger is light, but strong, and can be disassembled in seconds if I want to pack it to take with my wife to a hotel for a dirty weekend. The hanger can fit 4 fleshies, but it usually only hangs one at a time, with the case bits and pieces.

After hanging the sleeve, I wash the case thoroughly with water and sit it on the hanger. I then have a shower and wash myself thoroughly with soap.

The next day, the fleshie is bone dry, so I assemble it back in it's case and put it away in a drawer with the end cap off. I only powder my Jenna Haze Lotus, and butt Speedbump Fleshlights, since they are the only ones that get sticky.
    Last edited by FlightRisk; 09-03-2012 at 05:36 AM.

FLight Attendant

it's important to get it cleaned asap
    it gets much easier. it also should dry before the next usage
    and those cleaning packages http://www.fleshlight.com/lube-and-care/?link=65291 help pretty much

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRisk View Post
    I wash my Fleshlights immediately. I go sit in the bath and run cool water through it for a bit. Then I warm up the water and stick my finger in the small end as I run water through the orifice end. When it feels clean, I run water through the small end and put my finger in the orifice end and rub the inside until it feels clean, no slippery slimey feeling at all. It doesn't take long for it to feel clean, but even after it does, I alternate from end to end rinsing with my finger inside several times. I make

I have isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle. I squirt 4 times in the orifice, and it soon runs to the small end, where my finger will be so that I can spread the alcohol all over the inside of the sleeve. I use a finger in each end to spread the alcohol over the inside of the sleeve. 4 squirts really makes the inside dripping wet.

Next, I put the sleeve into a custom Fleshlight hanger I made out of 15mm PVC pipes which is next to the bath to dry the sleeve. The hanger is light, but strong, and can be disassembled in seconds if I want to pack it to take with my wife to a hotel for a dirty weekend. The hanger can fit 4 fleshies, but it usually only hangs one at a time, with the case bits and pieces.

After hanging the sleeve, I wash the case thoroughly with water and sit it on the hanger. I then have a shower and wash myself thoroughly with soap.

The next day, the fleshie is bone dry, so I assemble it back in it's case and put it away in a drawer with the end cap off. I only powder my Jenna Haze Lotus, and butt Speedbump Fleshlights, since they are the only ones that get sticky.
    post a pic of this hanger you made, or pm me so I can get the details

Banned

I blow my load, then put it mouth-down into the trashcan by my desk. This lets the spooze drain out. After a while, I rinse it profusely in warm water, shake it out and stick a long-handled wooden spoon into it to keep it straight while it dries. I dry it on a towel in my linen closet. I just let it set for days until the urge rises again and my rubber Destiny or Chantelle calls for my massive stiffy to stretch and pound it to a most-pleasurable ending. For me, that is. Couldn't care whether Chantelle or Destiny get off. They are there for my pleasure, nothing else...

FLight Navigator

Sometimes Im too tired so Ill forget, but usually I clean it up right after Im done (unless Im flying at night).

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyelf View Post
    post a pic of this hanger you made, or pm me so I can get the details
    Hey grumpyelf, I'm really sorry I missed your post. I'll photograph my hanger tomorrow (I have some free time tomorrow) and post the photos here for you.

FLight Navigator

I usually rinse it out the next day. Sometimes right after I finish, but I usually just take it into the shower with me to clean it out. I'll let it dry for a few hours and then pour some alcohol through it.

FLight Captain

I make a pretty good size mess when I play and fly, so when I'm done I just about have to clean up, or else I'll wake up tomorrow morning with a pile of lube covered towels and sex toys everywhere...I'd rather clean it all up and have everything fresh and clean in the morning....then do it all over again...On my off work days I usually do a lot of flying....make heap big mess....

FLight Attendant

I clean it when I am done using it, so I don't have mess later. I use flesh wash since I find alcohol makes it sticky. I dry it with thin washcloth inside and out, let it dry about 24 hours, then use fleshlight renewing powder. I alternate between sleeves so they feel like new each time.

1.) Lay down towel on floor next to shower.

2.) Turn on shower.

3.) Place big cap underneath shower stream.

4.) Place rest of case with little cap attached underneath shower stream.

5.) Rinse off outside of sleeve.

6.) Rinse off inside of sleeve. A good way to do this is to hold the insert in such a way that it forms a U shape, and let the water fill up through both ends. Dump out water, repeat many more times.

7.) Set wet sleeve on towel.

8.) Lift tail end of sleeve at an angle, squirt isopropyl alcohol down the sleeve until I can see it leak out of the orifice and get the towel wet.

9.) Pinch both ends shut, vigorously swish alcohol inside of sleeve. Dump alcohol from sleeve.

10.) Turn off shower, dump out water from case parts.

11.) Dry all case parts with clean rag.

12.) Use same rag to dry outside of sleeve.

13.) Put Fleshlight back in case, with both caps on.

14.) Put away isopropyl alcohol, throw towel and rag into hamper.

15.) Assess whether or not it's okay to carry Fleshlight in plain sight down hallway to room.

15.a.) If not, stick down pants and angle self while walking to room so as not to show huge bulge created by Fleshlight.

16.) Unscrew both caps, place both on towel in room.

17.) Rest Fleshlight on big cap such that the orifice faces upwards at an angle.
    Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; 06-18-2013 at 09:03 PM.

FLight Navigator

Fuck it. Cum. Catch my breath. Wash it out. Let it dry. Go to sleep (usually).

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    1.) Lay down towel on floor next to shower.

2.) Turn on shower.

3.) Place big cap underneath shower stream.

4.) Place rest of case with little cap attached underneath shower stream.

5.) Rinse off outside of sleeve.

6.) Rinse off inside of sleeve. A good way to do this is to hold the insert in such a way that it forms a U shape, and let the water fill up through both ends. Dump out water, repeat many more times.

7.) Set wet sleeve on towel.

8.) Lift tail end of sleeve at an angle, squirt isopropyl alcohol down the sleeve until I can see it leak out of the orifice and get the towel wet.

9.) Pinch both ends shut, vigorously swish alcohol inside of sleeve. Dump alcohol from sleeve.

10.) Turn off shower, dump out water from case parts.

11.) Dry all case parts with clean rag.

12.) Use same rag to dry outside of sleeve.

13.) Put Fleshlight back in case, with both caps on.

14.) Put away isopropyl alcohol, throw towel and rag into hamper.

15.) Assess whether or not it's okay to carry Fleshlight in plain sight down hallway to room.

15.a.) If not, stick down pants and angle self while walking to room so as not to show huge bulge created by Fleshlight.

16.) Unscrew both caps, place both on towel in room.

17.) Rest Fleshlight on big cap such that the orifice faces upwards at an angle.
    Ha! LMAO. I fuck a different flesh light every night. In the morning I grab a clean bath towel and carry the Fl in my hand under the towel to the bathroom. Take caps off and time under bath faucet. Press the faucet right against the FL opening. Water blasts through and cleans it out quick. DONT take it out of the case or it will blow up like a balloon. After rinsed put cap s back on and take a shower. After shower put towel around waist and put Fl between legs all the way up just under balls. Walk nonchalantly back to room. Take FL out of case. Stick end of towel insidesleeve dry the outside. Dry the case and caps. Put it back together and put in hiding place.

FLight Attendant

Remove fleshie from case

stream water through fleshie from the shower front and back, then fill case with water and shake then drain. Unscrew case and wash again then leave to dry on an airer.

FLight Navigator
    Texas - United States, England - United Kingdom

After I or my wife and I use the FL or any other toys, we go ahead and wash the sex toys that we used.
    What I do to clean the FL is....
    Remove inner FL sleeve run warm water over it and inside of the sleeve, wash the outer case of the FL both caps as well.
    Leave air dry over night, next morning put the FL back together. About one time a week I both some corn starch or recommended powder to help it keep its lifelike shape. ( Not to let the inner lips get too sticky )
    I have had mind for 3 years plus now, still feels like the 1st time I used it.

FLight Attendant

I wash out from both ends, occasionally using my finger to feel for any lube or slime feeling... Once i don't feel anything else I wash it about another minute. I then place it on a towel, on a shelf that's high up (which is warmer than down lower). It tends to be dry within a few hours.

I used to powder them every other flight, but after a year or so I started to find my older fleshys need it less often. Now It tends to be about every 3rd or 4th flight.

As for alcohol, I wash them all once a month and then powder them once dry.

FLight Captain

Wash the cum out, then take the sleeve out and wash the case. then I dry the case out wiping with paper towels and put the insert back in. every couple cleanings I put some isopropyl alcohol in the case, then the insert, then some more alcohol into the canal.