Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Thumbs up Fleshlight Mount Review

I purchased the "mission style" mount, Nipple Alley, and Gun Oil H20 about a month ago..

I gotta say this: If you do not already own a mount - get one! I know some out you out there feel like you are fine with out one, but you really are doing yourself a dis-service. Going totally hands-free brings you that much closer to doing the real thing. The shipping on a mount is high, but do not forget to use any fleshbucks you might have. The mount is MADE IN USA!!!!

Nipple Alley: We all have out favorites, but we all know STU is one of the top fleshies - so Nipple Alley is very similair, with a more realistic vagina. So eithier one is a no miss choice. (If you want the tightest of the two though, go with STU).

Gun Oil H20: Love it. Thicker lube that stays put better - less run off. I have both Gun Oil and Fleshwater. Gun Oil can get sticky if your fleshie is not soaked in water good prior to take off.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Fleshlight Mount Review

On a mission is excellent. I use with Lotus and man it feels hot.

FLight Navigator

I recently Owned the Shower Mount; the flat surface of my nightstand worked perfectly. The only problem I had is the said nightstand is about 3 1/2 feet tall. I tower at 5'9" and I had to bent at the knee to pelvic thrust. Lol. I had to angled the shower mount high in order to have access. Evidently, I need to adjust the height or just buy a new table of some sort that able to applies suction. Really is an headache when you have no other option available. Soon as I addressed this issue I will be able to enjoy this device with certainty.

FLight Attendant

I have on a mission and shower mount. I really enjoy on a mission since I can use it on top of the bed and feels incredible with STU, heavenly, or mini lotus.

Quote Originally Posted by FleshDog View Post

I purchased the "mission style" mount, Nipple Alley, and Gun Oil H20 about a month ago..

I gotta say this: If you do not already own a mount - get one! I know some out you out there feel like you are fine with out one, but you really are doing yourself a dis-service. Going totally hands-free brings you that much closer to doing the real thing. The shipping on a mount is high, but do not forget to use any fleshbucks you might have. The mount is MADE IN USA!!!!

Nipple Alley: We all have out favorites, but we all know STU is one of the top fleshies - so Nipple Alley is very similair, with a more realistic vagina. So eithier one is a no miss choice. (If you want the tightest of the two though, go with STU).

Gun Oil H20: Love it. Thicker lube that stays put better - less run off. I have both Gun Oil and Fleshwater. Gun Oil can get sticky if your fleshie is not soaked in water good prior to take off.

I have a Top Dog mount. One thing I don't like about it is if I unscrew the end cap so it isn't on full suction, the slot the Fleshlight fits into will fill up with lube and make a fucking mess.

I'm thinking I may just keep the end cap closed and wedge a straw between the sleeve and inner case so there is airflow.

Also, Gun Oil H2O is the least sticky lube. ID Glide and Astroglide are much stickier.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
    I have a Top Dog mount. One thing I don't like about it is if I unscrew the end cap so it isn't on full suction, the slot the Fleshlight fits into will fill up with lube and make a fucking mess.

I'm thinking I may just keep the end cap closed and wedge a straw between the sleeve and inner case so there is airflow.

Also, Gun Oil H2O is the least sticky lube. ID Glide and Astroglide are much stickier.
    The whole cap on or off thing as been an issue for me with my "On A Mission" mount. If I leave the cap on, I worry I'll crack it with the thrusting. But yeah, when I don't put it on the lube and jizz makes a mess.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    The whole cap on or off thing as been an issue for me with my "On A Mission" mount. If I leave the cap on, I worry I'll crack it with the thrusting. But yeah, when I don't put it on the lube and jizz makes a mess.
    Good point!

One of the selling points for me, personally, with the fleshlights is that cleanup is far, FAR easier than using the old hand + lube method. Idk how much some guys blow, but I can't have any fun without making a mess, so the FLs are a great solution for me. I too like the end cap loosened because of how much air I push in, so these mounts don't do much for me. Plus, the ease of hiding the FLs is another reason I like em so much

Glad the OP is enjoying his mount though!