Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: 6'' girth

FLight Attendant

Default 6'' girth

Hi all, i'm new here, i've been looking the fleshlight site for a while and I'd really like to try out one.
    I'd like to buy an STU, the only thing I'm worried about is my penis' girth, as I stated in the title, it's 6'', also not perfectly straight, it's a little bit going down :P, so I wouldn't like to regret not buying an original one.
    so I'd like to ask someone who's like me and already tried some sleeves what's the best one, and which ones to stay far from
    As i already told you my first choice is the STU, which should be the "strongest" texture since I last forever with a woman with a condom, and i anyway last a lot without it, so I'd like to try out something faster than my hand ahah
    I'll wait for your answers, thanks a lot

FLight Navigator

Default Re: 6'' girth

The SIAC series and the Flight would be too tight. All of the sleeves for the full sized cases should be OK. The original will feel not as tight, but much less stimulating also. You want an intense texture and you might have DGS. The STU is the obvious choice.

Severe curvature might be a problem but in that case it would interfere during sex too. Slight curvature shouldn't make any difference.

Don't forget if you have DGS it can take a few weeks of not using your hand before you start feeling more pleasure from a fleshlight or from sex.

I hope you'll stop back eventually and post what you think of it.

FLight Navigator

Take the Riley Steele's Nipple Alley, it's like the STU but the insert has a better look (better color, and nice orifice)

FLight Attendant

thank you for your reply, no, curvature isn't a lot, never had problems during sex because of that, my size sometime was, though :P but my doubt was about girth+curvature -> wouldn't like my penis to poke the case at any stroke
    also, i already took the siac and the flight out of my mind before ahah, I opened this topic just because "All of the sleeves for the full sized cases SHOULD be OK", that "should" worries me, now as before, i wouldn't like to spend 60€ + lube for nothing :P

Airport Security

we have never had a problem with someone being too wide to fit into one of our products. They are quite large (much bigger than an ordinary flashlight) and the material stretches large enough to fit over your arm without ripping (we've tried it). It is really flexible material. I do not believe you'd have any problem with it at all.

FLight Navigator

my girth is somewhere around 6.5 - 6.7
    SIAC's are unusuable for me, I've ripped FLG Lupe mini lotus texture and the orifice, I've ripped FLG Jenna Hazes Mouth and Ass orifice and most of my Lotus nodes in Primal or whereever show wear and tear.
    so if you want your fleshie to last, use vaginal orifice and avoid textures that have less then 1/4 inch tunnels and nodes in them.

Sarah im sure you did, but one time abuse cannot compare to a 3 month-one.

FLight Attendant

thanks a lot for your replies, I already wanted to choose a vaginal orifice, i think i will follow your hint about avoiding texture with nodes (is there one sleeve which have wider nodes? i guess it should feel really good, even if i think i will avoid them at least by now). About the tunnel diameter, where should i look to know which ones are like that? ps: forum is working, but fleshlight website appears down to me, is it a problem of mine?

I'd suggest grabbing either an STU, Nipple Alley, or a girl with V-Force. They are the best starter textures. Yeah, the website appears to be down right now.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

like TPH said, go with one of the simpler textures and leave the multi textures for later, when you will know what you want.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    we have never had a problem with someone being too wide to fit into one of our products. They are quite large (much bigger than an ordinary flashlight) and the material stretches large enough to fit over your arm without ripping (we've tried it). It is really flexible material. I do not believe you'd have any problem with it at all.
    I am very sure, a Fleshlight is way more flexible than any Flashlight that is being sold on this planet

FLight First Officer

Yo, we are basically twins in the cock department. I too have a 6 inch girth, slight downward curvature, last quite a while during sex, and can't really feel anything with a condom. This is pretty crazy. I am uncircumcised which may be one difference.

Anyways, I would highly suggest the Tera Patrick Twista. I have tried many others including: STU, Lotus, Wonderwave, and Love humps. They are all ok but the twista is always great. It has a one of the most spacious canals and the ribs feel great as they flick against yourself. The orifice has held up great throughout the years of use. My slight curvature has had little to no impact at all with how I FLy, don't even worry about it.

No matter what texture you pick be sure to go with a vaginal orifice or something equivocally big, the only time I went with something smaller I ended up tearing it...

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    I am very sure, a Fleshlight is way more flexible than any Flashlight that is being sold on this planet
    ahahah win, anyway:
    @TPH thank you a lot for your reviews, definitely going to read some of them ps
    • "STAMINA" - Spend $60 and get a free STU sleeve this isn't working anymore, am i right?

@mydecoyofcourse: that's the answer i hoped to read uncircumcised here too btw :P i'm very glad to hear there are more sleeves that will work fine for me too
    so now i have to decide between STU, Nipple Alley, V-Force and twista ahah

one more question:
    i guess i will overuse my fleshlight ahah, how many times you can use it with a 250ml bottle of lube? just to have an idea :P
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 10-10-2012 at 05:57 AM.

No, unfortunately, you missed the free STU sleeve deal. Sorry man. I hope my reviews can help you!

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

i'm bumping my own thread, I've read some of TPH reviews, thank you a lot for your info!
    I still didn't place my order, I've had a relationship for about a couple months after posting this thread XD but now I definitely want one of these things. I'm waiting for the new deal to come out then I will. Anyway I'm still not sure about what to buy.
    I don't like any of the v force orifices, I think i'll go for a FLG: I'm in love with stoya's one, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the destroya texture, so I still think I'll go for the riley steele's one or tera patrick's is there any other FLG you highly recommend and which is easier to dry?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by nuFLyer View Post
    i'm bumping my own thread, I've read some of TPH reviews, thank you a lot for your info!
    I still didn't place my order, I've had a relationship for about a couple months after posting this thread XD but now I definitely want one of these things. I'm waiting for the new deal to come out then I will. Anyway I'm still not sure about what to buy.
    I don't like any of the v force orifices, I think i'll go for a FLG: I'm in love with stoya's one, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy the destroya texture, so I still think I'll go for the riley steele's one or tera patrick's is there any other FLG you highly recommend and which is easier to dry?
    Well mate, welcome back to the forums !

Even with having a relationship, having Fleshlights is´nt something negativ IMHO, it can also give your relationship a little boost, when using the FL together. But okay, you might think different.

Which Fleshlights are easy to dry ? You can check that at TPHs Fleshlight Comparision Tool (inspired by me ), he listed/ranked there several features. I think, you can basicly say, as "easier" the texture is, as quicker it can dry.

FLight Attendant

well yeah, it isn't negative to have one even in a relationship, but I didn't, and we had so much sex everyday, so I absolutely didn't need one at that time, I think my DGS is basically gone too now it is time to get one, absolutely.

FLight Captain

well yeah, it isn't negative to have one even in a relationship, but I didn't, and we had so much sex everyday, so I absolutely didn't need one at that time, I think my DGS is basically gone too now it is time to get one, absolutely.
    When you have a GF which lets you enjoy sex on daily bases, how can you break up...for fucks sake !?!? :P

FLight Attendant

well we both enjoyed each other from a sexual point of view, but apparently we could not stay together anymore, it hurts, but it happens.

anyway, according to the comparison system (that's great, thank you too DaHorse ;D) the riley steele's nipple alley is considered extremely tight o,o it didn't look like that, I'm probably choosing nipple alley or twista, and they are both considered tighter than I thought... I'm still worried not to enjoy the sleeve
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-03-2013 at 08:34 AM.

FLight Captain

Your girth isn't going to be an issue as long as you don't buy a SIAC. The cases are quite large, larger than you probably realize, and they will easily accommodate a 6" girth. You don't even need to look at the texture because they will expand out to allow just about any size cock to fit inside. So Nipple Alley, Twista, whatever, it doesn't matter, they will all work.

FLight Attendant

ok, the february deal finally came out, and it pretty much sucks since I guess it only applies if I buy the whole fleshlight, while there's no deal about just getting the sleeve. Anyway now it's time to choose, and I still am not sure -___-
    I'm now more doubtful lol, and I'd like to ask 1 more question: I will probably buy a red case and 2 FLG sleeves between:

-Riley Steele's Nipple alley
    -Tera Patrick's Twista
    -Bibi Jones' Bi-Hive
    -Stoya's Destroya

Which are the 2 ones that work better hands-free? That's the way I'd love to use them.
    I think I'm going to buy one between the first two (single texture) and one between 3 and 4 (multi), are 3 and 4 any good hands-free?

Another thing, I read that isopropyl alcohol is good to use with the FL, but I have no idea where to buy it here, what about the pink denatured alcohol used to clean surfaces? It's basically ethanol + additives, will it damage the sleeve?
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Airport Security

No no no don't use the pink denatured alcohol. You can buy isopropyl alcohol in any drug store - it is often used to clean wounds etc. It is called rubbing alcohol, if that helps.

FLight Attendant

ok Sarah thank you for your reply, I'm waiting for any feedback about hands-free FLying with those sleeves, I'll place an order today or tomorrow at the latest, when could I expect it to arrive in Italy? It's shipped from Spain, am I right? also, you confirm the deal won't work on FLG-sleeve only right?

Airport Security

Correct... the deal is only for the complete FLG + case purchases. I do not know how long it will take to get to Italy, but it will be shipping from Spain for sure.

FLight Attendant

oh, another thing, where do I have to sign-up in order to get fleshbucks?

Airport Security

As you're checking out, put in a password where it asks you to (bottom right corner) and you will have created an account that will keep fleshbucks for you.

FLight Attendant

ok thank you again

come on, any feedback of those sleeves hands-free? I can't wait to have them, I have to place the order

FLight Attendant

well I'm still a bit confused: I know it would be better to start with a bump texture, I think I'll go for a BiHive (even if I prefer Stoya's and Riley's vaginas) which can be considered like that but contains pretty much all of them, and will also let me know which sector and then kind of "bump" I like more, then I'll buy a single texture bump (STU, VNA, or Nipple alley).

Now I have to choose the second one between:
    -Destroya: I'm in love with the orifice, I like the texture, totally WANT that node but I'm a bit afraid not to enjoy it :P
    -Primal: nice choice of orifices, the texture looks great, same as above but with 2 nodes
    -Twista: don't really like the orifice, but that should feel really good for a girthy cock, it's easier to clean/dry, also gives you a really unique stimulation but not too intense
    -Nipple alley: it should be out of game right now because of BiHive, I'm in love with Riley's vagina, this will probably be my second purchase if I prefer large bumps more than small "fangs" (otherwise I'll go VNA).

Please I'm craving, I can't wait to place my order, I need someone's help: TPH I need THE expert's voice right now XD it would be a dream to have your collection, think I never tried one lol, take into account I will most likely use them hands free.

any other reply will be really appreciated anyway, I can't wait to try them out and give you my feedback
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013 at 08:18 PM.

FLight Attendant

just pull the trigger n buy wat u think is best.it feel so much better to have bought my bi-hive tonight and just sit back n wait for the fun to cum.
    i spent ages tryin to decide,JUST DO IT.

FLight Attendant

You're right, but since I've been waiting ages I can't take a stupid decision now My only doubt actually is about nodes, will they be nice or will they be too tight? will they eventually rip or they won't?
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-05-2013 at 08:44 PM.

FLight First Officer

I have never had a problem with any of my Fleshlights because of my girth. All of mine have held up great. Even my Flight which tends to be on the smaller side is doing fine.

FLight Navigator

As i already told you my first choice is the STU, which should be the "strongest" texture since I last forever with a woman with a condom, and i anyway last a lot without it, so I'd like to try out something faster than my hand ahah
    Go with your first instinct. Get the STU first.

In multitextured sleeves like the bihive theres not enough of each kind of texture to figure out which style you like best. It won't be as tight as the STU either.

FLight Attendant

I don't want to start with it for many reasons: I don't like the orifice, the case looks horrible too, I have a limited space (limited number of FLs), if I ever decide to get it I can get it for a lower price elsewhere, I prefer to buy signature sleeves on the FL website since I won't be able to find them in any other place

FLight Attendant

Well I finally placed my first order, I'm so excited lol I can't wait.

-Red Case- my to 2cents against the AIDS, and it looks so cool!
    -Bibi Jones' BiHive- I think I won't regret buying this sleeve, it looks great, wide enough for my cock to feel all that variation and I think I will like it very much, it should also have STU bumps all-over my full-inserted glans
    -Stoya Destroya with the 20% deal, I couldn't resist those lips, I admit, I decided to risk, I hope my cock will go through them without either hurting me or ripping them, I hope to just be paranoid
    -Gun Oil 470ml or so, I need time to get glycerin and find Xanthan gum at good price, it isn't common here! Can anyone tell me how many FLights on average can I expect to do with that bottle of lube?

WOW, it will be like having sex for the first time again :Q_ A big Thank you to everyone who answered my questions, I can't wait to try those Girls and give you my feedback!

FLight Attendant

lol,6" cock isnt big lad.

ur not goin to rip it haha

FLight Attendant

I really hope you're right, I guess I won't rip them too, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it anyway I had some problems with some girls because of my girth, it wasn't easy to put in inside sometimes, but after that they usually start moaning in no time ahah I hope those nodes to be wider than an average pussy :P

FLight Attendant

I just got them, I opened Stoya while Bibi is still sealed, I can't wait trying them, don't know which first, also, I must be sure no one sees me with a giant red thing in my hands lol, it would be a bit embarrassing XD I'll get a Fly as soon as possible

EDIT: I opened bibi too, that vagina looks a lot better than on the website, i probably prefer her more than stoya's, I also wanted to say that the Destroya was shipped without the shipping rod (probably because of the "full" texture) and it was bad placed in the plastic "shipping case", but thanks to the very elastic material it got back to its original shape in no time

I forgot to say: this material really feels soft as a real vagina, this is so fucking GREAT.
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-13-2013 at 07:12 AM.

FLight Attendant

my origanal order is here today and its gonna be hard to refuse it to RTS
    i thought bibi jones bihive was ordered but it turned out that it was bibi jones lotus so cancelledit but was already shipped.

so i ordered a new order and ended up gettin a better deal and decided to get stoya swallow with black case and bibi jones bihive sleeve n ID glide lube
    hav another week to wait
    but happy days

FLight Attendant

LOL I tried Bibi, i fucked her for about 30 mins and came like crazy, this is awesome you'll really enjoy this sleeve man!
    it also required very small amount of lube, the only weird thing is that because of the flour at the end of the flight I had something like pasta on my dick ahahah
    I'll try Stoya too asap :PPP

FLight Attendant

I was about to try my second sleeve, but I noticed that the Stoya one has a small triangular hole on the flat disc outside, the sleeve is still unused, here's a shoot... can i use it without worrying it will grew?

instead I had a second flight with the BiHive, it was a bit cold, but good anyway, my next purchase will definitely be the fleshwarmer!
    I also wanted to report: the smooth suction cap, if your fingers are a bit lubed it's impossible to use it lol, it would be really good some kind of silicone cap, any mod suggested? :P

tonight I'm gonna try my custom pillow-mount ahah I can't wait

FLight First Officer

I would go to Support and open a ticket giving them that picture and maybe take a couple more. See what they have to say before you use it.

FLight Captain

I'm not sure where that hole is in reference to the entire sleeve.

As for your first FLight, it sounds like you didn't get all the starch out of the inside, hence whey you noticed it after. Be sure to rinse them out thoroughly and use your fingers to rub around inside. This will get all of the starch off and your next FLight will feel a lot better too.

FLight First Officer

The picture is a little out of focus but it looks like the hole is on the raise round portion which is where I believe the material is poured into the mold. If it is, that is pretty thick circle there but if it were me I would take better pictures and still open a ticket to be on the safe side.

FLight Attendant

yep that's the spot you're talking about, if you look closely to my photo you'll notice a concentric circle inside the big one, it's not really visible, just a light difference in the sleeve color, something like wood grain, and it looks like the two lower vertexes will follow that round line... anyway I did already touch it with my hands, having my cock in my hands as well, so I don't think they would accept it back, so I can just say you: I'm DESTROYed.

FLight First Officer

I don’t think so. Because of the nature of the product it is very rare they ask for the damaged one back, but if you show them it is a factory defect with good pictures they will send you a replacement. I ordered the Crystal Ice when it first came out and had been using it for about a month when a huge tear developed in the canal. I knew something felt weird while using it and since it was an ICE Fleshlight I could see my cock going through the hole to make contact with the clear hard plastic case. I have a decent digital camera so I took pictures as they requested and they sent me a new replacement. I still have the bad one but I have not tried to use it since I got the replacement as it doesn’t feel that great rubbing against hard plastic.

I am not saying that I.L.F. will agree with you but even when some have been turned down for a replacement with persistence and giving better information, be it better pictures, I.L.F. has ultimately replaced their Fleshlight’s. You have not even used it so if you explain the defect and give good sharp pictures you have a good chance for replacement.

FLight Attendant

well, I'll take better photos tomorrow then, it definitely is a small factory defect, if it stays like that there's no problem, I just hope it won't get bigger...

FLight Attendant

the support center told me that defect is common and won't ever affect the sleeve use, I'm happy to hear that, let's ho hope so

FLight Attendant

I used bibi 6 times and Stoya 4 times by now, here's my first opinion about them, I'll maybe post a more detailed review in the near future:

Bibi's BiHive:
    I wasn't sure about buying the BiHive because of the orifice look, I didn't like it so much, but the texture looked good and it was highly suggested, so I decided to buy it. Well, having Bibi's vagina in your hands is totally different, her mold is incredibly detailed, it actually looks GREAT and when my cock slips inside that warm canal, all that changing bumps feel really good, obviously, you can't always tell which sector you're penetrating while you are inside the sleeve, but my cock (all cocks) are turned on by variation of feelings, and I actually think this sleeve is quite perfect for my dick because of the relatively wide canal that allows me to feel all of them, so if you have over-average girth this sleeve is highly advised! it also works good in hands-free sessions.

Stoya's Destroya:
    first of all: Stoya's vagina is the opposite of Bibi's: it looked better on the website, it looks good, but it isn't as detailed as bibi's one. About the texture itself: Destroya is the best name that could be given to that thing. My worries about my size weren't all scam, this feels really tight, and the lotus node + fangs are trying to eject my cock, so hands free is pretty impossible, cause it would get out every 3 strokes, still haven't tried the shoe method, though. Luckily my cock is long enough to enjoy a good part of the ribbed sector, the only "relaxed" one into this sleeve. Anyway, this is extremely intense during all the FLight, but when you reach your climax, well, that's why destroya: the orgasm inside this infernal thing is extremely powerful and extremely painful too if you keep stroking, it's an incredible sensation, and it leaves your cock like never before. You have DGS? Get this NOW imho.

a last thing, I don't know how much time your average flight takes, I am an edging fan, so I like to FLy at least 30 mins, anyway I saw a lot of people complaining about the lube which gets sticky, I use Gun Oil, it feels really good, I usually put something like 2-3 teaspoons of lube per FLight in Stoya and 1-2 in Bibi, and maybe spit one time, it stays good enough until the end. The real problem if you last more than 5 minutes is the warming, these sleeves just DON'T stay warm, I must get an heating pad or flesh warmer as soon as possible, having it warm during all the time would dramatically change the FL experience, until now I always came in a pretty cold FL...
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-15-2013 at 08:40 PM.