Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Promotion: Is it RANDOM freaks, or zombie?

What are they sending? I'm seeing a picture of a zombie sleeve which may just be a default but I just need to know if it's zombie or is it random? What are you guys getting?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Promotion: Is it RANDOM freaks, or zombie?

It's always the Zombie! But only until next Wednesday.

FLight Captain

I made an order and i saw the zombie picture too but, it says ramdon freaks sleeve. I called ILF CS and asked them about it, they said it will most likely be a zombie but, who knows. I was like fuck it is free, as long as i don't get another frankestain ill be cool(i bought frankestain on this order). )

FLight Attendant

Is it always zombie though? Because the front page did show a zombie one and say clearly "Zombie" but now its changed to "Freaks" with a picture of a fleshlight with a question mark on it.

As of Friday the promotion changed to a Free Random Freaks Sleeve. It is completely random and will not appear on the cart or review page at checkout. It is up to the discretion of the employee pulling your order.
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ILF Customer Service View Post
    As of Friday the promotion changed to a Free Random Freaks Sleeve. It is completely random and will not appear on the cart or review page at checkout. It is up to the discretion of the employee pulling your order.
    Can a sleeve be change if lets say you order a frankestein and get another sleeve for free as the random one? or if you already own that freak?

FLight First Officer

Yeah I got really excited about this promotion when I first saw it. Then I realized I have a 2/5 chance of getting a sleeve I already own. Still exciting but i'd be disappointed to get one of the ones I already own.

Quote Originally Posted by pepito View Post
    Can a sleeve be change if lets say you order a frankestein and get another sleeve for free as the random one? or if you already own that freak?
    Like I said it is up to the person putting the order together. They won't be able to accept and special requests out there but if they see that you have a Freak sleeve in your order the promotional sleeve would be different.
    ILF Customer Service

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight Navigator

Like I said it is up to the person putting the order together. They won't be able to accept and special requests out there but if they see that you have a Freak sleeve in your order the promotional sleeve would be different.

sounds to me like SOMEBODY is running low on zombie sleeves haha. Here's hoping I'll get lucky and get an alien even though I doubt it.

Airport Security

Unfortunately, alien is not included in the random selection. Anyway... we have the long-awaited, really awesome halloween deal up on our website as of late last night!

FLight Navigator

update: I got drac. I haven't tried it yet so I hope it's good. I'm just glad I didn't get cyborg or frankenstein lol but I was hoping for alien which I've been informed wasn't a possibility, so my second hope was zombie but oh well.

FLight Attendant

I got Frankestein,

not too happy about it
    kinda wanted cyborg or zombie

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by d.tomoyo View Post
    I got Frankestein,

not too happy about it
    kinda wanted cyborg or zombie
    Hey man its free so fuck it. I did't get shit with my order. I ordered frankestein and they probably thought that was my free random freaks sleeve.

Banned

Hey man its free so fuck it. I did't get shit with my order. I ordered frankestein and they probably thought that was my free random freaks sleeve.
    You probably didn't meet €69 purchase amount required. I got cheated out of a free fleshlight sleeve altogether, I had my order in shopping cart but could not see a free freak sleeve so went back to previous page and when I got their the Free Zombie sleeve side tab had been replaced with Mr Limpy so I didn't place an order but instead emailed customer support stating I wanted a free Zombie Fleshlight sleeve not Mr Limpy.

Do Fleshlight-International.eu work weekends ?
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 10-29-2012 at 08:05 AM.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by staceyparish View Post
    You probably didn't meet €69 purchase amount required. I got cheated out of a free fleshlight sleeve altogether, I had my order in shopping cart but could not see a free freak sleeve so went back to previous page and when I got their the Free Zombie sleeve side tab had been replaced with Mr Limpy so I didn't place an order but instead emailed customer support stating I wanted a free Zombie Fleshlight sleeve not Mr Limpy.
    I Spent $118. the problem was that i also ordered a freak in my order. I think the employee just chose frankestein and forgot to put the other sleeve. I called cs and they were not that helpful. They just said ill pass this on to my supervisor.
    Last edited by SarahLIFE; 10-29-2012 at 08:05 AM.

FLight Captain

Thumbs down Re: Promotion: Is it RANDOM freaks, or zombie?

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    What are they sending? I'm seeing a picture of a zombie sleeve which may just be a default but I just need to know if it's zombie or is it random? What are you guys getting?
    Thats the default picture according to sarah. I didn't get my free random freaks sleeve with my latest order though.

Airport Security

Pepito, I'm sorry you didn't get your free sleeve. Hopefully customer service will be able to sort it out for you soon!

We have been having issues with the website these past couple of days, especially with the warehouse side of things. We are working on moving some important network things, and it is screwing with our system, so things are a little crazier than normal. I hope you can all bear with us as we try to sort everything out. Again, I'm really sorry for any order issues this may have caused!

Pepito, Please please please shoot me a PM with your order ID. This kind of stuff is an easy fix, all it takes is a quick PM.
    ILF Customer Service

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight Captain

Pepito, Please please please shoot me a PM with your order ID. This kind of stuff is an easy fix, all it takes is a quick PM.
    I already sent an email to you guys on the weekend and called but, i had no reply yet. Ill send a pm to you right now.

ILF Customer Service@ I Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
    Last edited by pepito; 10-29-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I already sent an email to you guys on the weekend and called but, i had no reply yet. Ill send a pm to you right now.

ILF Customer Service@ I Tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full.
    Sorry about that, I kinda got slammed with some PMs this morning. Should be clear now.
    ILF Customer Service

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight Captain

Sorry about that, I kinda got slammed with some PMs this morning. Should be clear now.
    PM sent, thanks.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    Mine was a bit back ordered but it arrived today with a Frankenstein so I'm pretty happy about that.