Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Angry FLight is for small men! Why dont they advertise it as that

I recently bought the FLight, among many, many other sleeves but i tried this one first and to be honest...it kinda hurts its not too small in length but in girth... I was wondering why it hurt to use it past halfway. So i took the sleeve out and stuck my unit in the case and sure enought it was scraping the sides snugly.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: FLight is for small men! Why dont they advertise it as that

Actually it's good for average sized penises which is aprox. 6"

I'm 7" myself and The Flight is a tad to small for me and I can easily can reach the end if I go balls deep. It's not useless either but I prefer the full size Fleshlights.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    Actually it's good for average sized penises which is aprox. 6"

I'm 7" myself and The Flight is a tad to small for me and I can easily can reach the end if I go balls deep. It's not useless either but I prefer the full size Fleshlights.

Your 7 inches in girth? I find that hard to beleive. Did you even read my post

FLight Navigator

I've got 7.5" in length and 5.5" of girth and I love the Sex in a Cans I like how tight thet are but if I was thicker they would be too small I bet. I ordered a Flight this week and I'm thinking I'll like it as much. I don't know what you're packing Mr. but even the SiaCs should have a warning, they're not for huge guys.
    Was the Flight sleeve sticky?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. View Post
    Your 7 inches in girth? I find that hard to beleive. Did you even read my post
    I did ... did you read mine?

FLight First Officer

I feel like ILF did advertise the size of the SIACs quite accurately.

FLight Captain

I always have to lube it very well or that mid-section will hurt like hell, especially when it starts to dry up. I'm 7.5" and 5.5" and have always had trouble noticing the teeth in this fleshlight and even the Destroya because of that tight section before the main chamber. Took me a while to learn how ignore that section and focus on the teeth.

FLight Attendant

I'm 7 inches length and slightly over 6 inches girth. I can't even put my dick in the flight case without scraping the sides. Has this happened to anyone else?

FLight Attendant

I did two things to the flight to make it usable for me.

1) I took a dremel and made the plastic opening wider like this ( https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?27177-SIAC-too-tight&p=879506&viewfull=1#post879506 )

2) and I turned the sleeve partly inside out and cut away part of that mid-section tightness with scissors.

disclaimer: This is not approved by fleshlight for sure, use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. View Post
    I'm 7 inches length and slightly over 6 inches girth. I can't even put my dick in the flight case without scraping the sides. Has this happened to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lasthunter914 View Post

I always have to lube it very well or that mid-section will hurt like hell, especially when it starts to dry up. I'm 7.5" and 5.5" and have always had trouble noticing the teeth in this fleshlight and even the Destroya because of that tight section before the main chamber. Took me a while to learn how ignore that section and focus on the teeth.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by lasthunter914 View Post

Update:
    I've finally warmed up to the FLight, I just needed a better lube (X-Gum) with the right consistency.

FLight Attendant

So, tell me. If the Flight is for guys with smaller girths then I would assume a 4-in girth would fit nice and snug. Radiation therapy for prostate cancer destroyed some of the sensitivity in my penis, but I know from experience with the "Talented female partner who love oral sex", there is no problem....it just takes a while. I was thinking of the STU...but this thing with the inside teeth sounds like what I'm looking for. Am I out in Left Field on this assumption?

Airport Security

No, you're right. The Flight is designed to be smaller than the regular Fleshlights. I don't know for sure, but you would probably fit very well in it!

FLight First Officer

I have 6 1/4 inch girth which is wrapping the cloth tape measure around the penis and I donot have any issues with my Flight. I assume when talking about girth everyoneis speaking about circumference and not diameter.

Airport Security

Quote Originally Posted by CumFlying View Post
    I have 6 1/4 inch girth which is wrapping the cloth tape measure around the penis and I donot have any issues with my Flight. I assume when talking about girth everyoneis speaking about circumference and not diameter.

LOLLLL i feel like diameter would be hard to measure...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by CumFlying View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    LOLLLL i feel like diameter would be hard to measure...
    lol Yeah we're talking circumference here, you'd need circumference to accurately determine diameter anyway. Wow that's impressive girth there, you didn't feel slight discomfort during break-in while passing through the constriction? Did/Do you use it handsfree or in-hand? I used it handsfree at first, but found in-hand to feel better comfort wise. Also during break-in I had to use a generous amount of lube for the discomfort to go away. Now, post break-in, I use less lube and don't feel any discomfort at all whether mounted or not. I'm ≈ 5.5" girth.
    Last edited by lasthunter914; 01-25-2013 at 02:16 PM.

FLight First Officer

I have never used it hands free. The only issue is it uses more lubrication than most of my other Fleshlight’s. But I usually do not add more lubrication as it causes just a little more friction and I can feel the texture grabbing more like when your partner contracts her muscles on your penis. I have never had an issue with scraping the orifice opening.

I never thought my girth was anything special, from what I have read it just seemed normal.

As far as measuring I really knew it was circumference and not diameter as most guys would not have a micrometer to measure diameter.

Now the only issue I have had sometimes with my standard size Fleshlight’s is the orifice getting either pushed or sucked in under the rim that is there to hold it in place. It kind of takes away from the pleasure when you have to stop and pull it back out into place especially with the lubrication as it slips out of your fingers trying to put it in place.

FLight Attendant

I am thinking about the Flight Pilot. I believe it has the teeth like bumps in the shaft? How far into the sleeve are those teeth looking bumps. With a 4-in girth, I believe it would be a nice fit.

FLight Attendant

Yea, I just got my pilot yesterday, and upon insertion I immediately regretted my decision. It felt uncomfortably tight especially when trying to go in deep. I can insert to the end and it is so tight it forces my penis out. I feel like it's trying to strangle my member. Hopefully it gets better with a little break-in. I'm only 6-3/4 long by 5-1/4 girth. It would feel perfect if my penis was the size of my thumb.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Ctusser View Post
    Yea, I just got my pilot yesterday, and upon insertion I immediately regretted my decision. It felt uncomfortably tight especially when trying to go in deep. I can insert to the end and it is so tight it forces my penis out. I feel like it's trying to strangle my member. Hopefully it gets better with a little break-in. I'm only 6-3/4 long by 5-1/4 girth. It would feel perfect if my penis was the size of my thumb.
    Try this (assuming it's built like SIACs, where I had the same problem):

If there are 4 "wings" that hold the inner texture part stable against the walls of the case, trim 2 of them down close to/flush with the canal "tube"- my suggestion is to do the ones on the horizontal planes compared to the orifice for SIACs, but since the Flight appears to have a neutral one, just do one, then the other on the opposite side....then have another go at it.

I did this last week on my SIAC's Mini-Lotus, and it was a huge help for opening up some space as I'm girthy. Definitely more "breathing room" than before. Surprisingly, I thought I'd also need to trim the inner ring of the can, but seems I don't now...

If it helps but isn't enough, lose the remaining 2 as well, and try again - I'm betting it'd make a difference....according to the Fleshlight patent, those "wings" are put in by design not only to act as stabilizers, but also as space-fillers designed to enhance the tightness effect.

FLight Attendant

Meh, I use mine without the cap on for maximum airflow...

FLight Attendant

Thats why i got flight im average lentgh big girth im 5.5 long 5.5 girth needed fight for lentgh