• Destroya.

12 57.14%
  • Mini-lotus.

5 23.81%
  • Other, please comment which one

4 19.05%
    FLight Attendant

Question First purchase...

Hi guys, I'm thinking of getting my first fleshlight and I'm pretty new to Fleshlight and I'm having trouble deciding what I want and I have some other questions...

I am considering a destroya or a mini-lotus, I'm going for pleasure rather than realism. Are any of these any good as a first purchase or should I be looking at something elese?

I probably won't be ordering one until after christmas and it says that the mini-lotus is only available for a limited time, it there anything that says if it will be available then?

And one last question is shipping, I have seen alot of people saying that the shipping is expensive in some places so I thought I'd ask if anybody knows about the costs to Sweden.

Thanks in advance!

FLight Captain

Default Re: First purchase...

I don't know about the shipping cost but, your two choices seem pretty good. A good starter fleshlight can be The STU, nipple alley, vforce, primal, destroya, gounlet. The mini lotus is great also but, it is more of lower intensity than the others i listed.

I hope this helps

youhappy flying.

I have to agree with pepito in saying the best first ones are STU, Nipple Alley, or V-Force. Of course, Destroya, Primal, or Gauntlet will certainly be good too. I don't want to get your hopes up, but Mini-Lotus was supposed to be discontinued by now yet it has stuck around. It's not the best to start with though.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

I'd go with an intense sleeve like Destorya. Other than that would be STU. As a beginner you should go with a real intense sleeve.

FLight Attendant

I'd probably go with the Destroya. It was one of the first sleeve I bought. I haven't had a chance to use it just yet. But it's a pretty safe bet based off reviews. Feel free to try out ThePowerHouse's comparison system. http://173.23.252.242/fleshlight/comparator/comparator.html

FLight Attendant

Destroya, it's the 5th sleeve that I have bought. I've been using it for a year and half now, and I have no idea when I will get around to replacing it, it's incredible. The best sleeves i've owned are the mini-lotus, destroya, and stoya swallow.

FLight First Officer

Vortex, bump'n'grind, Dragon or Bookworm. Great starter sleeves!

Destroya is popular but I don't like it much myself.

FLight Attendant

Thank you guys for the help, I will be getting the Destroya and maybe the STU in the future

FLight Attendant

So it's been a while since I made this thread and it is FINALLY time for me to make an order, but there's a little "problem".
    After making this thread I have gotten my eye on the forbidden texture and I am now finding it difficult deciding which one to get first, the Destroya or the Forbidden texture.
    And there's the problem that I can only get one at a time.
    I have been reading the forums and been to ThePowerHouse's website and I'm still not sure about which one to get first.

I am here once again since you guys are the experts, please tell me what to buy and why!

I don't think Forbidden will be intense enough for your first texture. Get that Destroya and grab Forbidden later if you still like the look of it.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

My first was a vortex, and I still have one (recently replaced my original) -- and it is still one of my favourites, even having a Destroya, primal and STU. It's not as intense perhaps, but it is still a great sleeve. That said, they are all great. Just different; that's why it's good to have several, so you can have different sensations. But to start with I'm not sure it really matters; just get whichever you like the look of cosmetically (whether FLG looks, case colour, "interesting" texture or whatever.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    Get that Destroya and grab Forbidden later if you still like the look of it.
    Ok then Mr ThePowerHouse, you win. I'll get the Destroya first and get the forbidden at another time.

FLight Attendant

I have finally made my order!
    But I still have one question about the shipping. It says on the page that my order is received, does that mean that the order has been shipped or that they have just gotten in the order?

Is there like a list of the different shipping phases?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thegoatman View Post
    I have finally made my order!
    But I still have one question about the shipping. It says on the page that my order is received, does that mean that the order has been shipped or that they have just gotten in the order?

Is there like a list of the different shipping phases?
    There are a few different shipping phares, but i don´t remember every one.

Fact is, ILF has recieved your order, which means, they will prepare it for shipping sooner or later. As soon it says "completed", ILFs job is done, as now the order is getting shipped by UPS and usally you also get some email with a tracking number.

FLight Attendant

Guess I'll just have to wait then!

FLight Attendant

The fleshie arrived yesterday and I have used it. It's as awesome as I hoped and more, but I noticed that it isn't that air tight at all and I can feel air coming out of the top... I guess an o-ring would work to seal it completely but do you guys know what size the ring should be?

FLight Captain

The end cap isn't air tight and personally I can feel more of the texture with the cap loosened. I think its better to leave it a turn or two loose and learn to appreciate the feeling. It will feel looser at first, but eventually you'll start to feel the texture and leaving it open will yield an even more intense feeling.