Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default FL Ice - For Couples Use

Hi. My wife and I just joined the Forum. We have had an original FL Lady for a year or so. We are now thinking about ordering a Crystal Ice. We are both really intrigued by the idea of being able to see all the action inside. My wife enjoys watching my release but that is not possible with our original FL. Most of the feedback seems pretty positive for this model. Would love to hear personal feedback from any couples who might also be on the forum, or any other women on here that have used it on their bf or husband. We are pretty excited about bringing on holiday with us. Let us know what you think about the Ice.
    Last edited by FLCA25; 11-10-2012 at 08:01 AM.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: FL Ice - For Couples Use

I am very pro Ice textures and I think you should purchase the Crystal Ice as it is a good texture and you both will be able to see everything including cuming inside. I am lucky enough to own the Ice Wonder Wave, Ice Vortex and the Crystal Ice and my wife and I are stimulated more by being able to watch. I also own the Flight which is the Ice format but they put in in a black case as their reasoning is to be less obvious but I think they should make a clear case for it too as an option for people that being obvious is not an issue.

If you do purchase the Crystal Ice and you both like it you should go to the thread Ask Fleshlight and let them know you would like to see the discontinued Ice textures brought back even if it is a special order. They made a lot of textures in the Ice format that you cannot get any more and I am sorry I didn’t have the money at the time so I would have more.

Happy flying.

FLight Attendant

Thanks so much for the response. Makes us even more anxious to get one and try it out. We both definitely think seeing whats happening inside must be really thrilling to watch and a total turn on (We are turned on just thinking about it.)

We also really enjoyed watching the teaser video (1:30 mints) that is under the "See it in action" link on the Ice page. It shows a couple playing with an Ice. The model is wearing a shiny tear-colored bustier and panties, and a pair of strappy black high heels (before she undresses...) We were wondering if anyone knows who that model is? ...and if there is a longer version of that video anywhere?

FLight First Officer

There are plenty of videos featuring the Ice which I can direct you too. I don't have time right now but I will get back to you and give you a link. Have fun.

FLight First Officer

It's a good sleeve. Only issue is how sticky the material gets. If I go in all the way, the material kind of sticks to my crotch area and it can get uncomfortable.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitenorthFLyer View Post
    It's a good sleeve. Only issue is how sticky the material gets. If I go in all the way, the material kind of sticks to my crotch area and it can get uncomfortable.

Make sure lubricant gets all over the top of the orifice and you will not have any problems with sticking. When an Ice sleeve is clean without cornstarch on it the sleeve will get sticky. If you are going to put it away for a while the cornstarch will take the stickiness away and it will be fine. When you go to use it wash the cornstarch off and it will get sticky again but when you use it like I said, make sure you have lube inside and out and you should not have a problem.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CumFlying View Post
    Make sure lubricant gets all over the top of the orifice and you will not have any problems with sticking. When an Ice sleeve is clean without cornstarch on it the sleeve will get sticky. If you are going to put it away for a while the cornstarch will take the stickiness away and it will be fine. When you go to use it wash the cornstarch off and it will get sticky again but when you use it like I said, make sure you have lube inside and out and you should not have a problem.
    I do lube up the entire front of the sleeve as well, but it's still a little uncomfortable and too messy. I would rather not get lube all over my belly and crotch.

FLight Attendant

An update - We did receive the Ice in time to bring with us to the hotel last weekend, and ended up using it three times as part of foreplay. Have to say it is pretty amazing. One of the reviews I read on another website said not to underestimate the turn-on factor for both participants regarding being able to see the penetration and action inside; and that was the case for both of us. We were both fascinated in seeing how far into the FL I actually get when she was pumping me with it. Seeing it expand as you penetrate further in is pretty hot too. We REALLY enjoyed using it. Comparing to the original Pink Lady we have, I like this one much better. It is not as tight, has variations of textures and widths inside. And again, it is great to see inside too. It does not really feel 'realistic' in there to me, because the textures are edges and ridges and similar stuff, so not rounded and smooth like inside a woman; but still a very awesome sensation to experience. As others have noted the stickiness is really odd. Feels like it is 'dirty' even after you clean it. And we used lots and lots of lube both inside, and outside. Even poured some in through the top. We both highly recommend the ICE.

FLight Captain

What an awesome experience that sounds like. Thanks for sharing. Watching a penis penetrate is ridiculously arousing for both sexes. The Ice's inner texture is unrealistic but good stimulation, the well-placed bump and rib textures and alternating tightness are what make it feel great .

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by FLCA25 View Post
    An update - We did receive the Ice in time to bring with us to the hotel last weekend, and ended up using it three times as part of foreplay. Have to say it is pretty amazing. One of the reviews I read on another website said not to underestimate the turn-on factor for both participants regarding being able to see the penetration and action inside; and that was the case for both of us. We were both fascinated in seeing how far into the FL I actually get when she was pumping me with it. Seeing it expand as you penetrate further in is pretty hot too. We REALLY enjoyed using it. Comparing to the original Pink Lady we have, I like this one much better. It is not as tight, has variations of textures and widths inside. And again, it is great to see inside too. It does not really feel 'realistic' in there to me, because the textures are edges and ridges and similar stuff, so not rounded and smooth like inside a woman; but still a very awesome sensation to experience. As others have noted the stickiness is really odd. Feels like it is 'dirty' even after you clean it. And we used lots and lots of lube both inside, and outside. Even poured some in through the top. We both highly recommend the ICE.

I have other Fleshlights that get sticky when all the cornstarch is washed off. I find that even my pink colored ones after I wash them and I am letting them dry the outside ridges that help hold it in place in the case stick to one another. The Ice just seems to get sticky more than the others. As far as being dirty I have not noticed that. Once mine are washed and I have done everything but put cornstarch on them I might see a little lint on the outside since I hang mine to dry in the towel rack in my bathroom but that is about it.

I am glad to hear you find it a turn on as much as I and my wife do. Although the texture may not feel real, it does stimulate by sight and feeling.

Now all we have to do is get enough of the pro Ice Fleshlight guys to push harder to bring back the discontinued textures or at least make them special order.

Happy flying.

FLight Attendant

Did it for the first time inside the Ice last night. We were looking at some models on the PB website during foreplay when my wife asked me to get out the Ice. She told me to get lost in a fantasy about one of the models we had been looking at as she proceeded to use the Ice on me. At the appropriate time in the fantasy I was describing to her she made it happen and watched me come inside. She said it was really erotic to watch it happening in there during the long strokes. This thing continues to amaze us!

FLight First Officer

That sounds pretty awesome. Anytime I get a gal to take over the FLight for me they always wanna use my Ice FL. They really get off of being able to see me penetrate my toys! I may have to get the new Ice texture, my old Ice Vortex has gotten super tacky and kinda cloudy from the cornstarch baths. The new Ice texture looks really unique!

I'm not a huge fan of the texture of the Ice Crystal but when my wife uses one on me it's usually that one so she can get a little more out of the experience. She enjoys watching me thrusting inside of it.

FLight Attendant

Yes, we agree. Something more for the other partner with the ICE. I have yet to watch myself, as I was busy watching the video last time...

FLight Attendant

This Ice sleeve needs a separate marketing campaign for couples use. Seriously.

FLight First Officer

While the Ice is great for sharing, I disagree that it is a totally different marketing campaign. After seeing the videos on line of guys using their Ice I get very stimulated watching them cum into their Ice Fleshlight’s. The majority of videos are guys alone that made the videos using them, while there are a few, including the sales videos of couples using the Ice. After seeing them on Fleshlight’s web site and then watching the videos of guys using them I was sold. Whether it is while my wife and I are getting off together, or I am by myself when I use my Ice Fleshlight’s it is very stimulating for me to watch my penis and then watch my cum squirt into my Ice, but of course my wife love watching too.

FLight Attendant

From Her: Hi. It has been a few months now that we have had our FL Ice and we continue to enjoy using it, both together and apart. My hubby wanted me to open up a bit, so I thought I would share more about our experience. Over time we have come to basically use it two ways: as part of normal foreplay arousal, and also because of the intensity of the textures inside, as a stamina trainer for him (kind of like a STU.)

The training idea came about because, and this took a long time to admit and tell him, I would sometimes like my husband to last longer. Seeing the STU made me curious. No complaints here, because typically our lovemaking sessions are great, and meet all needs. But to be honest, I sometimes encourage him to go harder and deeper and faster, and on occasion when we shift into that 'higher gear' he does not always last as long as I would like him to.

I am not into rough sex or anything like that, but I know what my body is capable of, and what it takes to get me to a peaking of multiple orgasms, which can sometimes happen, and when I feel that coming on as a possibility I want him to get me there. I hope that makes sense. Most times he can do it, but not always.

I thought some practice with a STU, or STU-type exercises with the Ice, might help us. And he has been extremely excited about our 'practice sessions.' And why not, as he gets to look at beautiful models on that 'men's magazine' website we subscribe to, while I engage him in various stroking combinations, speeds, and durations of practice. And we have seen great results so far! His 'stroke count' as I call it has almost tripled since we started. He can't always sustain that length of time, or number of strokes, but now it is more often than not. A lot of it depends on how excited he is about the woman he is fantasizing about also. I have some pretty set routines now with stroking patterns, depth, rhythms, and nuances.

It is great fun to do, and rewarding on a few different levels for us both. Anyway, I hope this helps other couples to consider an Ice or in using a FL together. Watching 'the show' through the Ice is always a total turn-on, even when we are 'working'!

He is a very lucky man to have you!

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/