Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Your Day
    FLight Attendant

Default Any review on the Nina Hartley FLG?

Just wondering if anyone has bought this one yet..Nina is my all time favorite and when I seen this I nearly instantly bought it but I didn't. Anyway, to anyone who bought it what do you think of it..how do you like the inner texture..how big are you? like me I'm only 6'' inches when fully hard and I want to know if I'll be able to feel all of its sensation. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Any review on the Nina Hartley FLG?

I have this texture and it's a decent texture, but so far I find it is on the low end of the intensity spectrum. I'm still breaking it in, but I wouldn't expect it to be much more than a low to mid intensity sleeve when all is said and done. It's certainly a sleeve that you will have to give some effort to appreciate, but just about every texture has a secret that makes them enjoyable Given enough uses I think I'll find a thing or two I like about it, but right from the start I'm not there yet.

I remain convinced that every texture ILF produces could be someones favorite. So if you certainly are interested, then I would pick it up.

FLight Captain
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany

Default Re: Any review on the Nina Hartley FLG?

ThePowerHouse´s review page has a review