Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Question about the VStroker content

Hello !
    This is actually my first post but im looking into this forum for a few weeks now. So i made a purchase in the fleshlight-international.eu shop and im pretty happy with it. few days ago i ordered some new stuff, including the vstroker and a few vstroker videos from the international-eu shop.

The problem is how do i get acces to this videos? The package and stroker is allready here but do i get a download or activation code or what? Cause obviously you dont get the content with your package. Anyways i wrote an email to eu@fleshlight.com but i dont get an answer. Maybe JeffVstroker or some other official guy can help me or maybe here is someone from the european shop.

Greetings

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Question about the VStroker content

When I first got my Vstroker all the content was e-mailed to me and I downloaded it right from there. Did you check your e-mail?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kundemundialo View Post
    Hello !
    This is actually my first post but im looking into this forum for a few weeks now. So i made a purchase in the fleshlight-international.eu shop and im pretty happy with it. few days ago i ordered some new stuff, including the vstroker and a few vstroker videos from the international-eu shop.

The problem is how do i get acces to this videos? The package and stroker is allready here but do i get a download or activation code or what? Cause obviously you dont get the content with your package. Anyways i wrote an email to eu@fleshlight.com but i dont get an answer. Maybe JeffVstroker or some other official guy can help me or maybe here is someone from the european shop.

Greetings

Hey there,

Please email me at jeff@vstroker.com and I will take care of you. We dont have control over the content in the Fleshlight store, but I can certainly supply you with whatever links you need for items you purchased.

FLight Attendant

Yeah i checked my mails even my spam folder but there is nothing. I finally have an answer they told me to check my spam folder So i send you a mail jeff and lets see what the support says today.

FLight Attendant

So finally i received everything. The Support from Vstroker.com specially Jeff is very good. It seems that he took some time for me and was aware of my problems. I cant say that about the flesh.eu support. They are not bad but not very good as well. But the shipping from them is excellent. i never had issues with damaged stuff or problems wit the sleeve. I received a link for the content from flesh.eu this morning but i allready received the links from Jeff yesterday. Now thats nice ! I would rate the customer service 4 of 5 stars
    Last edited by Kundemundialo; 11-22-2012 at 05:43 AM.

FLight Attendant

It seems like not many people here is using this, I have a question though, bumping this dead thread cause the title fits:
    if I decide to get a vstroker, how many interactive videos can I download right now (assuming I download all of them) during my free subscription period?
    from the official site: http://vstroker.com/content.html
    Individual videos are available for purchase starting at just $5.95. Purchase, download, and keep them forever! Every Vstroker comes with 7 days free access to the Vstroker Members's Area where you'll have unlimited access to the full library of member videos.
    it seems that I can download the whole library: is it all about those 20 videos listed on that page or is there anything else? if there are more, how many roughly?

FLight Attendant

When will the EU Fleshlight girls (interested in Marry Queen, Suzie, and Eufrat) have their video content? Would like Jessica Drake and Stoya's date also. Thanks!

FLight Attendant

I found this page, Suzie and Eufrat already have one!
    http://vstroker.com/store/videos-c-21.html
    that should contain all vstroker content made so far: 28 videos, hoped for more... would I really be able to get them all during the subscription? If so I could probably include a vstroker in my next order!
    Last edited by nuFLyer; 02-10-2013 at 04:07 PM.