Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Default Noticed something small during my many FLights today...

I have had 7 flights today. That sounds pathetically sad now that i've sad it actually...

Anyway, I noticed several of my sleeves (not just one or two) with tears in the orifice and I just thought i'd see if it's everyone who has these sleeves or what.

1) Brent Corrigan Squeeze
    2) Brent Corrigan Bliss
    3) Pierre Fitch Scorpio
    4) Mick Lovell Revel
    5) Marcus Mojo Marvel

Admittedly my scorpio is very old so not unexpected.

My Corrigan's started immediately and makes me the saddest of them all. The newest ones make me pretty sad too.

Anyway. Anyone else noticed abnormally quick tearing in these sleeves in particular or am I just overusing them (7 times in a day isn't normal but I use them almost daily).

FLight Captain

Default Re: Noticed something small during my many FLights today...

I've got a Bliss and Scorpio from your list, neither have any tears.

I've also got a Visconti Squeeze that I bought in 2009, no tears either, but then I don't use them every day. I have 35 Fleshlights to choose from, so they don't come into my rotation that often.

My Brent Corrigan Bliss does have a small tear on the orifice that appeared after the first few FLights, but it is the only sleeve that has done that and it is, thankfully, not getting worse.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Navigator

My Bliss also did that right away. I think wear and tear (haha) is normal on toys, but that was a little too soon to break. None of my others have ever done that, though in general the material has become kind of scratchy and not as fresh.

FLight First Officer

I took pictures of all of them then realized that putting your own pictures on this forum sucks.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GayKzoo22 View Post
    I took pictures of all of them then realized that putting your own pictures on this forum sucks.
    I don't get it. I post pictures on the forum all the time, what sucks about it?

FLight First Officer

Every time I try to upload a picture the in forum manager for it fails. It has done this for more than three years now. No file type is accepted by it.

I don't have a site where I want an account just to upload a couple pictures. I don't want to host the picture somewhere just for the purposes of 4 photographs of tearing.

FLight Navigator

I have the same forum problem listed above

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by GayKzoo22 View Post
    Every time I try to upload a picture in the forum manager it fails. It has done this for more than three years now. No file type is accepted by it.

I don't have a site where I want an account just to upload a couple pictures. I don't want to host the picture somewhere just for the purposes of 4 photographs of tearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by toymarshall View Post
    I have the same forum problem listed above
    The uploading of photos to any portion of this site has been disabled by the admins.
    The ability to upload photos to an album created in our forum profiles has also been disabled. When the forum switched to the new style in January 2011, ILF said that feature would be enabled when they moved the forum to a new server because more space would be needed. It never happened.

The following is a quote from one of ILF's IT guys, the thread url is at the end:

Originally Posted by BrociferFleshlight
    The ability to upload photos works, however, I'm keeping it disabled for the moment. Some things need to happen on the back end before this can be enabled. Specifically I'm looking at moving the forums to a new dedicated server and database, mainly due to traffic and disk space considerations
    There are dozens of file hosts on the web, I suggest using one like hotchyx where you don't have to create an account. Just upload, get the url, and post it in the forum.

FLight First Officer

Tried Hotchyx, every upload, despite being smaller than 2.5 MBs, said "unable to select database".

This sucks. I still maintain that image uploading should be easier than this by now.