Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Thinking about my next purchase.

With the holidays cumming (pun intended) I was just thinking about picking up a present for myself. I am absolutely going to pick up a shower mount. That looks like great fun in the shower or anywhere it will stick. My big question is which fleshlight to get. I am thinking about an ice sleeve and case. I already have an ice case but it is the old style case. Is the newer sleves clearer than the old ones? I know that it is very stimulating to me when I use my ice FLight so if the new ones are clearer than it will be even better when I use it in the shower. Please feel free to comment or state your experiences.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Thinking about my next purchase.

I hate to say it, but I was a bit disappointed in my clear case that I received. I'm not sure if this is how all the clear cases are, but this one is not of a glossy material as my pearl cases have. This is to say that while the clear case feels solid, it does have a darker haze to it similar to a plastic clear drinking glass that appears to have been washed too many times. You know how your other color cases feel with the gloss? You can feel the slip of the gloss. I think if the clear case had the same coating (that is the glossy coating) it wouldn't have the darker haze. I don't have an ice sleeve, so I can't comment on that. Maybe another person will chime in on their sleeve.
    Last edited by secretsexpoet; 12-02-2012 at 03:30 PM.

FLight Attendant

So I made my decision. I picked up a clear case because I have three clear sleves already. I got a shower mount and I also got a Flight. I have been looking at these since they came out. I'm looking forward to using it. I think I will enjoy it because of its overall size. I am a little bigger than 6 inches so I will be able to feel all of the texture. It should be here tomarrow so I will have a good weekend in store for some great FLying.

Airport Security

Hey, just so you know the Shower Mount does not fit the Clear cases as they stand right now. If you want to use the shower mount you're going to need to choose a regularly-colored case!

FLight Attendant

Thanks for the heads up. know I know not to try and crank the case into the mount. Kind of a bummer but no big deal at all. Is there a plan to make new clear cases and if so how long would we have to wait.