Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default intensity/pleasure ratings

As the delighted owner of six fleshlights, I don't know how a list showing different pleasure or intensity ratings make any sense - each one is SO pleasurable and intense that my toes curl with pleasure during every masturbation session. I am 60 years old, have a beautiful wife who gives me absolutely GREAT blowjobs, and yet I am always amazed at how great each fleshlight feels. My collection consists of:
    1.) flight;
    2.) behive;
    3.) bliss;
    4.) paradise;
    5.) v-force;
    6.) blade.
    Each sleeve has its own unique feel and I love each of them. Each is very intense and very pleasurable. Each certainly rivals a real bj in just tactile stimulation. Of course, it doesn't come close to the pleasure of a true, loving human partner, but the pure sensation that the fleshlights deliver is amazing to me. I have a difficult time rating one over another, because each one is so good! If I get any more, I would probably get a lotus garden and a sword for their different textures. Thank you , forum, for your advice (especially powerhouse and GayKazoo) for helping me make these choices. If you have any suggestions for additional sleeves, please tell me. I am into intense texture all the way!

Airport Security

Default Re: intensity/pleasure ratings

Wow, I'm glad you're so happy with your Fleshlights!

FLight Navigator

You're missing the Stoya Destroya. Definitely one of my favorite intense sleeves. I swear, my whole body convulses after an orgasm with that sleeve.

FLight Attendant

Isn't the flight a mini destroya, with basically a similar texture?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by paddled View Post
    I am 60 years old, have a beautiful wife who gives me absolutely GREAT blowjobs
    Nice!!!

FLight Attendant

We have been married for 27 years, and her blowjobs are a great source of pleasure in our marraige and my life! She looks great for her age, and I am getting hard just thinking about her pink tongue and lips working my penis. What I find truly remarkable is that fleshlights (and fleshjacks) are almost as good as the real thing. And these toys don't get tired no matter how long it takes me to reach orgasm.