Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: What's next ?

FLight Attendant

Default What's next ?

So, I first bought a Lotus and after a few weeks I was pretty disappointed, it was not really intense, so I bought a Swallow wich feels much better, more sensitive.

Now I'd like to have another pussy one, with a good stimulation and suction effect but without a lot of texture such as Destroya or Primal.

Do you think the Alien can do the job or you have another suggestion ? And what about Texas Tornado ? Still no reviews on the internet.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: What's next ?

Of my sleeves, I find the alien the least intense by far. Primal is my favourite to date, though my Destroya just arrived today, not yet tried it.

Considered just the STU? It's nice and tight but not as intense as Destroya or Primal.

FLight Navigator

You are seriously missing out on multitextures. Thats where the intensity tends to come from.

Repetitive patterns can work STU, VForce, Nipple Alley.

Craftier multitextures like Bi Hive would be fantastic (it has a "what the hell just happened" feel to it I just cant describe) and less Primal-y,Destroya-y.

If you want any thing much above or approaching the level of stimulation as your swallow, then Tornado is not the way to go.

And there are reviews.

http://173.23.252.242/mediawiki/index.php/Texas_Tornado

Its more unique than intense from my gatherings (yet to own it)

I still say Bi Hive #1. It don't feel ground on like Primal but it no doubt shudders me to the core.

Its a total enigma as far as Im concerned. A sneaky multitexture that can hit you with the intensity of the best of them. Its as much my fav for its confusion as its actual sensation.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by flyingblind View Post
    And there are reviews.

173.23.252.242/mediawiki/index.php/Texas_Tornado
    This is a great site for assisting in choosing the right texture! ThePowerHouse has review on nearly every texture in existence! I read there is supposed to be a comparator on there in which you can sort the textures by intensity and such but I haven't seen a link to it yet.

FLight Attendant

You are seriously missing out on multitextures. Thats where the intensity tends to come from.

Repetitive patterns can work STU, VForce, Nipple Alley.

Craftier multitextures like Bi Hive would be fantastic (it has a "what the hell just happened" feel to it I just cant describe) and less Primal-y,Destroya-y.

If you want any thing much above or approaching the level of stimulation as your swallow, then Tornado is not the way to go.

And there are reviews.

Its more unique than intense from my gatherings (yet to own it)

I still say Bi Hive #1. It don't feel ground on like Primal but it no doubt shudders me to the core.

Its a total enigma as far as Im concerned. A sneaky multitexture that can hit you with the intensity of the best of them. Its as much my fav for its confusion as its actual sensation.
    Well, thanks for your feedback on the Bi Hive, it could be a great choice indeed.

But what about the Alien ? It seems to be very popular, with a good intensity for a non-multi-textured sleeve, what do you think ?

Also, in a previous post, I mentionned that I'm uncircumcised, so people told me to avoid multi-textured sleeves because of the of high sensitivity of uncircumcised penis.

FLight First Officer

I like my Destroya (and the fact the mold was cast from shit-hot Stoya doesn't hurt). Vortex is a good mainstream texture if you don't want to pop for another FLG yet.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Chochonou View Post
    Well, thanks for your feedback on the Bi Hive, it could be a great choice indeed.

But what about the Alien ? It seems to be very popular, with a good intensity for a non-multi-textured sleeve, what do you think ?

Also, in a previous post, I mentionned that I'm uncircumcised, so people told me to avoid multi-textured sleeves because of the of high sensitivity of uncircumcised penis.
    Didnt know the uncircumcised thing. I totally get that. Yeah, a Primal would be murder for you my friend (its rough on me at points and my body has seen so many miles its likely calloused by now. :-P

Your situation should amp up the intensity of everything. Though in truth, swallow is pretty darn intense and you are handling it okay it seems like. (side note: Excellent choice for yourself btw. I thought about if I were you and its exactly what I would have suggested without a doubt.)

Alien does get some love. I don't have it but reviews and my general sense of its components, Id think it probably a little milder than you are looking for (depending on how you react to the bumps at the end. Lotus node, meh. Fun but doesn't really hit you hard more just helps ramp you up)

I do hope more people will chime in with a BiHive yay or nay taking into consideration youre uncircumcised. Personally, I find it indescribable. It's really intense but more all over than one or two features really hitting you. It has a mildness, for a hard core mutli, that has to be felt to understand.

Look over PHouse's list here:

http://173.23.252.242/mediawiki/index.php/Lists

It'll give you a feel for where what you have now stands and where what you might buy would fall in the spectrum.

If you feel you just couldn't handle the multitexture girls, Id probably go with a Vortex in a FLG or maybe a Texas Tornado. If you aren't afraid of it, Twista might suit you pretty well too. Youd get far more stimulation than me from these so I think theyd serve you well.

And yes, Primal (I know for sure) and Destroya (likely) are out.

I really do hope someone else comes along with some more sage advice. I'm a multitexture junkie and while I tried to remove that from my brain for my suggestions, I can only do it so well.

I think a smooth texture fan would lead you to what you need better than me saying what you do not.

FLight Attendant

I'll have to agree I had my first flight with Bi-hive the other day, it's intense but didn't seem as much so as Primal or destorya at first. It's not quite as tight and unforgiving but a slow start to a quick takeoff. At first I really didn't think it would be everything that I had heard, but I was pleasantly surprised.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Titusza1 View Post
    I'll have to agree I had my first flight with Bi-hive the other day, it's intense but didn't seem as much so as Primal or destorya at first. It's not quite as tight and unforgiving but a slow start to a quick takeoff. At first I really didn't think it would be everything that I had heard, but I was pleasantly surprised.
    Wait til you adjust/break it in. It develops a whole new level.

If anyone is even remotely considering it, get it.

Be warned it is overall very intense and terribly confusing/confounding at times.

Worth all the trouble though.

FLight Attendant

Wait til you adjust/break it in. It develops a whole new level.

If anyone is even remotely considering it, get it.

Be warned it is overall very intense and terribly confusing/confounding at times.

Worth all the trouble though.
    I'm looking forward to that. I normally don't make any judgments on a sleeve until I've used it a month or so. I am hopping that this one is not as unrelenting as Desrtoya. It's almost too much to be enjoyable at times. But from what I've experienced so far it's making a run at being my favorite sleeve.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Titusza1 View Post
    I'm looking forward to that. I normally don't make any judgments on a sleeve until I've used it a month or so. I am hopping that this one is not as unrelenting as Desrtoya. It's almost too much to be enjoyable at times. But from what I've experienced so far it's making a run at being my favorite sleeve.
    It stays intense but mellows out as the days go on. The sneakiness is still there though so if thats the issue, it will still be.

My problem is that it presents such a unique sensation that its tough to work it in any sort of rotation. Ive never had a sleeve that surprises me and its an addicting feeling to say the least.

I mean, when you think you've seen and done it all then WHAMO... oh no you haven't, it's hard to want to fly with something else.

FLight First Officer

So, I first bought a Lotus and after a few weeks I was pretty disappointed, it was not really intense, so I bought a Swallow wich feels much better, more sensitive.

Now I'd like to have another pussy one, with a good stimulation and suction effect but without a lot of texture such as Destroya or Primal.

Do you think the Alien can do the job or you have another suggestion ? And what about Texas Tornado ? Still no reviews on the internet.
    I highly recommend Asa Akira Dragon and Kayden Kross' Bookworm. If you like Swallow and want great suction, these two sleeves are for you. Tornado is also good and not much different than Bookworm. Both have great suction but Bookworm is slightly more stimulating (still fairly smooth and not grindy at all!) and the orifice is far nicer looking. I own 25+ sleeves and Dragon and Bookworm are in my current top 5.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    I highly recommend Asa Akira Dragon and Kayden Kross' Bookworm. If you like Swallow and want great suction, these two sleeves are for you. Tornado is also good and not much different than Bookworm. Both have great suction but Bookworm is slightly more stimulating (still fairly smooth and not grindy at all!) and the orifice is far nicer looking. I own 25+ sleeves and Dragon and Bookworm are in my current top 5.
    Yes, this is exactly what I'm looking for.

A sleeve with a maximum of suction, for a minimum of textures, something very smooth somehow.

So, Texas Tornado, Brookworm, Dragon or Twista maybe, well I don't know, I'm waiting for christmas offers.

FLight Attendant

I am not sure that we mean the same when someone says like 'intense', 'tight', 'suction' or 'stimulation'. Someone might say intense, which for another would mean tight.
    We need to be clear on this.

Katsuni should be 'intense', but I am not sure yet what it mean.

FLight Navigator

I believe in general people use intensity to describe the overall feeling of the sleeve, taking all traits (tightness, stimulation, etc) into account. Basically how easily it makes you build up and want to cum. I could be wrong, but that's what I think of when someone mentions the intensity.

FLight Attendant

A sleeve with a maximum of suction, for a minimum of textures, something very smooth somehow.
    I was thinking this sentence was clear.

Well, "suction" means, I guess, the same thing for everybody. Something who sucks your cock with a smooth feeling (in my case), without a lot of stuff hitting you from the inside (so we can exclude multi-chambered/multi-textured sleeves)

FLight Attendant

I'm also uncut and absolutely love my Destroya. Don't be put off by people saying that you will be too sensitive!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    I believe in general people use intensity to describe the overall feeling of the sleeve, taking all traits (tightness, stimulation, etc) into account. Basically how easily it makes you build up and want to cum. I could be wrong, but that's what I think of when someone mentions the intensity.
    This is what I think as well.

I also use the term "immediate feedback" when referring to sleeves, to reference how it feels as soon as you slip inside it. A sleeve with high immediate feedback would be high intensity because you immediately feel it on your cock and can appreciate the sensations. I like this term better because I think it more accurately assess how sleeves feel for most of the FLight. Whereas some sleeves grow in intensity the closer you get to orgasm, immediate feedback tells you how the sleeve will feel right from the start.

I think it's a better word to use than intensity, as the intensity of a sleeve changes throughout the FLight. During orgasm all sleeves can be intense, but in their own way. I find the Original to be intense but I also find the Destroya to be intense. Most people would describe these as drastically different sensations. With immediate feedback, the Original is low and the Destroya is high, which I think correlates with how most people would describe those two sleeves.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post

I also use the term "immediate feedback" when referring to sleeves, to reference how it feels as soon as you slip inside it. A sleeve with high immediate feedback would be high intensity because you immediately feel it on your cock and can appreciate the sensations. I like this term better because I think it more accurately assess how sleeves feel for most of the FLight. Whereas some sleeves grow in intensity the closer you get to orgasm, immediate feedback tells you how the sleeve will feel right from the start.

I think it's a better word to use than intensity, as the intensity of a sleeve changes throughout the FLight. During orgasm all sleeves can be intense, but in their own way. I find the Original to be intense but I also find the Destroya to be intense. Most people would describe these as drastically different sensations. With immediate feedback, the Original is low and the Destroya is high, which I think correlates with how most people would describe those two sleeves.
    Well that seems like a very good way to describe it. Intensity certainly can change at different times during a FLight. And because I'm slightly bored atm, why not suggest some alternative vocab! Should be more related to FL and flying right?

Texture = Turbulence
    Feedback = Fleshback? idk

Okay that's all I really have atm...

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    Well said. In my opinion more intense texture does not mean more intense stimulation for everyone. Destroya and Primal are some of the most intense textures ILF offers, but I don't feel them as such - they are more grindy and bumpy to me. Textures like Vortex, Dragon, Bump'n'Grind, Bi-Hive and Bookworm are mid- to low-insensity textures but are much more stimulating for me. That's why I think new users should try out different levels and not get the idea that more intense texture is the only direction to go if the first sleeve didn't satisfy completely.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by stx View Post
    Well said. In my opinion more intense texture does not mean more intense stimulation for everyone. Destroya and Primal are some of the most intense textures ILF offers, but I don't feel them as such - they are more grindy and bumpy to me. Textures like Vortex, Dragon, Bump'n'Grind, Bi-Hive and Bookworm are mid- to low-insensity textures but are much more stimulating for me. That's why I think new users should try out different levels and not get the idea that more intense texture is the only direction to go if the first sleeve didn't satisfy completely.
    "Grindy" is a term I hope starts seeing more and more usage as its a very apt descriptor. I went for a Primal just to see what "grindy" really meant and talk about hitting the nail on the head. It confuses the intensity paradigm because it's not really maddening (it doesn't ramp up as fast as a lot of others) but you absolutely get worked over by the time you are done.

It's a finishing sleeve for me and I know I won't be in a rush to get in another flight for a least a little while after. Don't get me wrong, wouldn't change a thing but sure glad I understand "grindy" now and its pros/cons.

FLight Attendant

Any feedback for the "Love Humps" ?

FLight Navigator

I enjoy my love humps. Some say that they do not feel anything in the more subtle sleeves, but now that I haven't used my hand in many days, I feel the nuances of this texture very well. Each hump feels like a contraction to me and it drives me wild. I also like the smoothness as a more natural feel and it adds variety to my collection.

FLight Attendant

I'm also thinking about the Vortex. I think I'll just take a simple sleeve of this one and another but I still don't really know, Bookworm or Texas Tornado.