Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default New User- Have had Tara Twista 9 days

I am a new user. It has taken me a couple of years to finally decide to get a FL. I got my first FL on Dec 2. I have had many flights so far, and am really enjoying it very much. First time I lasted only 10 minutes edging, then stopped. I am now up to 25 minutes with edging several times.

A bit about myself. I am an older man. I was circumcised as an infant, and in 1991 I went through the process of restoring. I have gained MUCH sensitivity. I am considering a second sleeve, but am undecided. I have visited powerhouse's site. I am much above average: length 8.5 inches - girth - midshaft 6.5 inches and at base just over 7 inches. My glans is 2 inches across. Would like something a shade tighter. Any sugestions?

FLight Captain

Default Re: New User- Have had Tara Twista 9 days

Primal would be a great sleeve for you. The fact is, the Twista does have an overall looser feeling compared to the other textures. With that said, just about any other texture (aside from Original) would probably feel tighter.

Enjoy!

FLight Attendant

I called customer service before I ordered the Tara twista. I asked which would be recommended because of my size. The man I spoke with would only suggest the one which I ordered. That is why I am inquiring of other's opinions.

FLight Navigator

There are a lot of great molds for one with your girth and size. I bet you would enjoy the asa akira mold. That seems like the next logical step in intensity from your Tera Patrick. It is a little too loose for me (girth of 5.5), but it would be perfect for your girth. Riley Steel would also be great for you as well. Misty Stone might be another one to consider. The only mold I really wouldn't recommend for you with your girth size would be the butt molds. Check out all the girls I mentioned on the line-up in the fleshlight website. Enjoy your fleshing... I do immensely.

FLight Navigator

My dimensions are smaller than yours, but I'm girthier than average, and for me personally I tend to enjoy the looser textures over the tighter ones as I can enjoy longer flights with a slower buildup.

Part of my namesake - Alien - is GREAT for that, an interesting combination of textures arranged in just the right amounts and in the right places: a generous entry with a nice but not too obviously narrowing taper, a tighter Lotus node that's actually distinctly noticeable (just popping in and out of that is possibly the best feature of the whole package), followed by the awesome STU stretch awaiting right after that.

The softer-than-other-models feel of the whole thing is the icing on the cake, and of course there's the whole color scheme/"creature from another place" vibe if you're into that (not the reason I got it, but a fun change if you're openminded or are more about sensation than visuals). Really a unique one to try, and seems most who do are pretty satisfied.

Put in human terms, I like to compare Alien to some of the really great MILFs in their 30s/40s that I've done vs. the tighter, more athletic early twenty-something ones - one vibe's more warm, soft, plushly comfy and knowing about what you need, and delivers in tantalizingly progressive doses vs. something more taut and new and exciting and hammering it to ya right upfront. I'm sure if the Alien had been put in a humanized FLG package instead of as the scifi/geek-targeted novelty item it currently is, it'd sell like hotcakes, and would possibly rival or surpass Destroya in overall sales once more word got out about it.

In a similar vein, and also in the Freaks line, the Drac is also more girth-friendly and "open", and has it's own charms. It strikes me as a cross between the Asa Akira Dragon and the Twista, which is why I got it as I was interested in both but couldn't decide. Although it doesn't look like it from the design, for me it feels like it does the tighter-as-you-enter thing that's advertised for Twista. I don't find it as enjoyable as the Alien, and it's not a go-to in my collection because it seems to get me off faster than I'd prefer, but still a fun alternative from time to time. Since I don't have one to compare, I'm not sure if it'd be a huge difference than the Twista you already have, but one to consider.

Another I'd suggest that's an underrated sleeper in general, and one I'd recommend in particular to the girthy is the Misty Stone Bump-n-Grind, which quickly turned into one of my surprise favorites, and has constantly remained in my top 3 list ever since.

Doesn't look like much to most guys - an incredibly lovely but not radically eye-popping mold (compared to, say, Stoya, Bibi Jones, or Nina Hartley), a few little bumps, a few slightly bigger ones, and a largely-Vortex texture, and of course there's the whole racial/color element for some guys (again, a nice touch but not the reason I got it, although I personally think Misty's incredibly hot) - but I find it's actually just another "just right" combination of tightness and sensation that you wouldn't expect from the texture pictures. As an interesting side note, I also think it's the most "realistic" feeling one in my collection, although I wasn't necessarily looking for that as a feature.

Interestingly, the ones I have with the most "stuff" going on inside - the Lisa Ann Barracuda and Stoya Destroya - tend to feel bigger and looser than they look, and I don't get all the head stimulation a lot of guys report that sets them off in a hurry, and I find I often end up lasting a lot longer in them than I think I would have vs. less exciting-looking but tighter, smoother textures. What gets me going with those two really has more to do with the the parts that narrow then pop open into another wider chamber vs. the actual toothy or nubbly bits themselves. That said, if you think they'd be features that would be of interest to your particular anatomy and tastes, I'd definitely suggest checking them out as well.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by AlienInACan; 12-14-2012 at 10:16 AM.