Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Lightbulb How to fix hole on side of fleshlight?

so i ordered a Bibi Jones fleshy during the thanksgiving sale...and when i got it i noticed a small bubble on its side, but didn't think anything of it...but now i just took it out of the case after a use and where the bubble is has a small hole and my dick is going through it when i use it! how do i fix this? would a couple drops of super glue work?

FLight Captain

Default Re: How to fix hole on side of fleshlight?

No super glue is very hard and brittle when dry. I'm afraid there is nothing to repair it. Try Customer service.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by crazey4wwe View Post
    so i ordered a Bibi Jones fleshy during the thanksgiving sale...and when i got it i noticed a small bubble on its side, but didn't think anything of it...but now i just took it out of the case after a use and where the bubble is has a small hole and my dick is going through it when i use it! how do i fix this? would a couple drops of super glue work?

FL replaced one of my sleeves after a long fought battle with them over a sleeve with this issue.
    I'm having this issue with a another sleeve. FL still needs to work out the bugs on the FL rubber mix is my guess.

FLight Navigator

You could try melting the material with a match or something hot, that will make the material liquid and seal the hole. Don't bourn it too much though, just make it warm until it melts

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MartZink View Post
    You could try melting the material with a match or something hot, that will make the material liquid and seal the hole. Don't bourn it too much though, just make it warm until it melts
    Just in case, it could/would work - and i doubt it would - how long will the sleeve stay in shape ? And what happens to the texture ? Honestly, when buying a sleeve only, with a discount and fleshbucks, it is not THAT expensive to simply replace the damaged one.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Just in case, it could/would work - and i doubt it would - how long will the sleeve stay in shape ? And what happens to the texture ? Honestly, when buying a sleeve only, with a discount and fleshbucks, it is not THAT expensive to simply replace the damaged one.
    It works, I wouldn't tell him to do it otherwise, I've fixed a hole and a dew tears with heat and it seems to be just as strong as the rest of the sleeve now! The hole cant be too big though.

what texture do you mean? The inside texture?

The outer surface will become glossy and a bit sticky. the inside texture will deform a bit if you heat it too much.

FLight Captain

Yes, i was talking about the inner texture, obviously :P But as you have answered all questions already, i hope, our WWE-fan can bring his FL back to life

FLight Attendant

i'm a little tired to hear another fleshlight damaged by air bubble
    I think that fl should do something to improve quality

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by was View Post
    i'm a little tired to hear another fleshlight damaged by air bubble
    I think that fl should do something to improve quality
    Well, shit happens :P

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by MartZink View Post
    Thank you so much!!! I melted it with a lighter and used a little metal stick to push some of the melted "Skin" over the hole and it works perfectly! thanks!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by crazey4wwe View Post
    Thank you so much!!! I melted it with a lighter and used a little metal stick to push some of the melted "Skin" over the hole and it works perfectly! thanks!
    Nice! happy flying!

FLight Attendant

It amazes me how many issues I've heard of yet never come across. I had four of them back in the day with the original gray bulky cases and never had an issue then. After several years without them and returning as a customer (Bless the FLG) I've still not had an issue. (Knock on wood) Stoya Destroya, Tera Patrick Forbidden, Alien and Frankenstein are all I have now but thanks to the flesh bucks program I'm all about buying a "few" more. Ill hold out for another special deal before I do but I think the horror stories for ILF are literally 1 in a few hundred thousand. I'm liking my odds.