Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Noooo!

    Lol. Hopefully they come back in soon.

  2. #2
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,583

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Yes they do ! ILF is working their asses off to make it happen ! They said, early January, they will be back - so maybe in 24h !

  3. #3
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Any news on the stock renewal status?

  4. #4
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,180

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjy View Post
    Any news on the stock renewal status?
    The Shower Mount is in stock on US site. Not sure about the ETA on EU site though :/
    Last edited by lasthunter914; 01-23-2013 at 01:30 PM.

  5. #5
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    not available on EU site yet

  6. #6
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
    not available on EU site yet
    That's why I was waiting for some official word on the situation (yes I should have said I'm in EU)

  7. #7
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Is there a way to order from the US Store while living in the EU? That Shower Mount is a really interesting thing to have, I'd like to order one aswell. But sadly it is out of stock in the EU.

    Yes they do ! ILF is working their asses off to make it happen ! They said, early January, they will be back - so maybe in 24h !
    Well, we have the end of January already, yet it is still not available. Mmh...

  8. #8
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,583

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcdCN View Post
    Is there a way to order from the US Store while living in the EU? That Shower Mount is a really interesting thing to have, I'd like to order one aswell. But sadly it is out of stock in the EU.



    Well, we have the end of January already, yet it is still not available. Mmh...
    Off course you can order from the US store, i already did aswell. But be prepared, the shipping costs pretty much and then local customs are only waiting to grab into your wallet...

  9. #9
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Do you know how much the shipping would cost? You live in Germany and that is next to me, so the price should not vary that much.
    I mean it is not that urgent that I want a Shower Mount. I may aswell wait for the restock on EU, but well let's see.

  10. #10
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Yes, the shower mount is out of stock in Europe. Apparently the shipment that got sent to us didn't get sent to Spain as well, so they are now out. I'm looking in to it to see what's going on and I'll let you know next week.

  11. #11
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany
    Posts
    1,583

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcdCN View Post
    Do you know how much the shipping would cost? You live in Germany and that is next to me, so the price should not vary that much.
    I mean it is not that urgent that I want a Shower Mount. I may aswell wait for the restock on EU, but well let's see.
    Shipping was something like 42$...PLUS taxes ! So its definitly not an option, only because the Mount is Out Of Stock for a little time.

  12. #12
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Yes, the shower mount is out of stock in Europe. Apparently the shipment that got sent to us didn't get sent to Spain as well, so they are now out. I'm looking in to it to see what's going on and I'll let you know next week.
    I see, probably there were some "ordering issues" or whatever. Thanks for keeping us up to date tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Shipping was something like 42$...PLUS taxes ! So its definitly not an option, only because the Mount is Out Of Stock for a little time.
    Ouch, 42$ that's about 30€. I'd rather wait a few weeks until its on stock again. With those 30€ I could almost buy a new sleeve.

  13. #13
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahLIFE View Post
    Yes, the shower mount is out of stock in Europe. Apparently the shipment that got sent to us didn't get sent to Spain as well, so they are now out. I'm looking in to it to see what's going on and I'll let you know next week.
    Hi Sarah,

    So, what's the word?

  14. #14
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjy View Post
    Hi Sarah,

    So, what's the word?
    UP

    (I really want to buy one!)

  15. #15
    Airport Security
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    A shipment is on its way... should be back in stock soon.

  16. #16
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Shower Mount - Out of Stock

    Any news about shower mount for EU ? :/

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top