Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Question So it Begins Again (or: help me choose my new order)

Hey Everyone,

I realized it as been far to long since I ordered anything from ILF. I was banking on the Canadian shipping prices to drop but I decided to say 'screw it' because I have a good payday coming up and that 40% coupon from that forum hack a while ago.

Im ordering 3 Flashlights, What they are I have not fully decided yet. I have some preferences but want some input from you fine gents and ladies. So here we go:

Most Interested in getting:
    Marry Queen Mini-Lotus
    Fleshlight Pure

Interested in getting:
    Teagan Presley Love Humps
    Texas Tornado
    Kayden Kross Bookworm
    Katsuni Lotus Garden
    Jessica Drake Heavenly

Things im not down for:
    An explanation: these textures just look too damn intense for me. I find myself fairly sensitive and even my Alien texture gets me off in just a few minutes with very intense orgasms. I may get these this round with some convincing and eventually I will get them in my long fleshcrack career

Suzie Carina Primal
    Fleshlight Ice
    Lisa Ann Barracuda
    Jesse Jane Gauntlet
    Stoya Destroya
    Bibi Jones Bi-Hive

So let me know what you think. Even though I have my preferences I am going to keep an open mind about all this.

- Ace
    Last edited by AceOfSpades; 01-01-2013 at 12:57 PM.

FLight Captain

Default Re: So it Begins Again (or: help me choose my new order)

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I realized it as been far to long since I ordered anything from ILF. I was banking on the Canadian shipping prices to drop but I decided to say 'screw it' because I have a good payday coming up and that 40% coupon from that forum hack a while ago.

Im ordering 3 Flashlights, What they are I have not fully decided yet. I have some preferences but want some input from you fine gents and ladies. So here we go:

Marry Queen Mini-Lotus
    Fleshlight Pure

Interested in getting:
    Texas Tornado
    Kayden Kross Bookworm
    Katsuni Lotus Garden
    Jessica Drake Heavenly

Things im not down for:
    An explanation: these textures just look too damn intense for me. I find myself fairly sensitive and even my Alien texture gets me off in just a few minutes with very intense orgasms. I may get these this round with some convincing and eventually I will get them in my long fleshcrack career

Suzie Carina Primal
    Fleshlight Ice
    Lisa Ann Barracuda
    Jesse Jane Gauntlet
    Stoya Destroya
    Bibi Jones Bi-Hive

So let me know what you think. Even though I have my preferences I am going to keep an open mind about all this.

- Ace
    If you want lesser intense sleeves, then Mini-Lotus would definitely be a good choice, but the Pure might be borderline. I actually find it to be a bit higher intensity, although not that tight, so it might work out fine.

The Barracuda is one that isn't really intense to start off with. It's very soft actually and feels great. It's one of those that really gets more intense as your orgasm builds. I wouldn't put it in the same category as those other sleeves you have it with. It definitely feels less intense from the start. So I think it would be a solid choice actually.

Tornado and Bookworm are both pretty good and would be fine. I would take the Lotus Garden off your list, as that is anything but subtle. I would also add the Dragon to your list. It again is a lesser intense sleeve that starts off slow, but as your orgasm builds it really comes alive.

If I could go with just three, in a medium to low intensity range, I would go with Dragon, Love Humps, and Barracuda.

Enjoy!

FLight Navigator

1 vote for the Mini Lotus.

FLight Captain

Thumbs up Re: So it Begins Again (or: help me choose my new order)

+1 Jessica Drake Heavenly

The ride is great and not as intense as your Things im not down for: list but fully pleasurable and stimulating. It provides a "magnificently diversified stimulation sensation which plays with extreme tightness and wideness and which furthermore feels very realistic" (Fleshking). This sleeve has just the right amount of tightness and I find it to be even more realistic but at the same time better stimulating than both Teagan Presley Love Humps and Marry Queen Mini-Lotus.
    Last edited by lasthunter914; 01-01-2013 at 04:37 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by orlandot94 View Post
    The Barracuda is one that isn't really intense to start off with. It's very soft actually and feels great. It's one of those that really gets more intense as your orgasm builds. I wouldn't put it in the same category as those other sleeves you have it with. It definitely feels less intense from the start. So I think it would be a solid choice actually.
    Never realized it was a less intense texture. Thanks orlandot94.

Quote Originally Posted by FLsmuggler View Post
    1 vote for the Mini Lotus.
    Always wanted a Mini lotus. It was going to be my first order but then Lupe dropped off the site, now I get my second chance.

FLight First Officer

I see the view count! Help me out guys!

FLight Navigator

Mini lotus for sure. I just had a fleshing with her last night and it feels great, especially if you can reach those nodes toward the back. My god it feels like you are bottoming out in a woman. Yeah, if you don't want intense, I would pass on the Katsuni. I'm getting Jessica Drake today, so I will have more to say about it after my fleshing. The love humps is great. It really does feel like contractions in it's own right. I really thought it would be a "so-so" texture, but it's turned out to be quite the flight. It also feels more realistic. It begins subtly, but ends rather intensely.

FLight Navigator

It might also help if we knew what you have (and like) now. I don't see a list in your profile (hint hint - check mine for reference to see what I mean).

You must REALLY be interested in Teagan's Love humps, you have her listed twice. And I don't blame you, from what I have read.

I second Kayden Kross Bookworm. I have it. It's enjoyable. Not intense, by my standards (then again I have and thoroughly enjoy several of your "not down for" list, so "grain of salt"), but certainly enjoyable. It see's more used than my Jessica Drake Heavenly.

Pure - not sure why you have this listed as interested - it's certainly an intense looking sleeve, and there have been numerous mentions of this. I'd do more research on this one before committing.

Ace, have you considered Tera Patrick Twista?

I'd say Love Humps, Bookworm and Alexis Texas Tornado.

Reminder - update your profile info to include your collection to make future references easier.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Butt nut View Post
    It might also help if we knew what you have (and like) now. I don't see a list in your profile (hint hint - check mine for reference to see what I mean).

You must REALLY be interested in Teagan's Love humps, you have her listed twice. And I don't blame you, from what I have read.
    I have an Alien and Vortex so far.

Never realised that I double listed Love Humps, must be a Freudian slip of some kind.

FLight Navigator

I have an Alien and Vortex so far.

Never realised that I double listed Love Humps, must be a Freudian slip of some kind.
    Alien and Vortex, huh? Okay, I have both as well. Alien can make short work of me as well if I let it. hahahahaha!

I'd say do a little research on Twista and see if that "grabs ya".

I would get Heavenly, Texas Tornado, and Mini-Lotus if choosing from your list. All are relaxed FLights with a variety of sensations.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

I've got 4 sleeves- Destroya, Mary Queen Mini-Lotus, Bookworm and Frank. BW is good fun, but the Destroya and Mini-Lotus are both easily more interesting, exciting and pleasurable.

My vote is for the Mini-Lotus, especially if it's already high on your list. It's fucking great! The only thing "wrong" with it would be the almost nonexistent pussy lips. Compared to the massive flaps on Destroya, it is positively dull looking. But goddamn does that Mini-Lotus tickle my pickle, especially when going slow with it. Popping through from one chamber to the next makes me wanna kick a hole in the wall. Love it.

Get the ML!
    Last edited by 1434; 01-02-2013 at 10:26 PM.

FLight First Officer

Marry Queen Mini-Lotus
    Fleshlight Pure

Interested in getting:
    Texas Tornado
    Kayden Kross Bookworm
    Katsuni Lotus Garden
    Jessica Drake Heavenly

From what you write, I highly recommend getting Bookworm. I own aprox. 30 sleeves and Bookworm is in my current top 5.
    It's a fairly low intensity sleeve but with a few bumps to still make it interesting and stimulating. Also great suction and the most beautiful pussy orifice in the current FLG line-up
    Tornado is similar - a bit tighter but lower intensity texture.
    I'm not a fan of the lotus node sleeves and rarely use my Mini-Lotus, Heavenly, Lotus Garden, etc. sleeves since they require pre-heating for best results, which I rarely bother to do. But if you really want one of those, Mini-Lotus is the one to get.
    Love Humps is interesting and worth checking out but not one of my favourites either.

I suggest you consider Vortex (FLG version), Bump'n'Grind, Dragon and Torrid if you don't own them already - great mid-intensity sleeves
    Last edited by stx; 01-03-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Typos fixed

FLight First Officer

Had a dream last night I was using a a new sleeve... I think it was the mini Lotus but cannot be sure. Prophetic vision?

Thanks for the input guys, keep it coming.

FLight First Officer

Had a dream last night I was using a a new sleeve... I think it was the mini Lotus but cannot be sure. Prophetic vision?
    No it was a Bookworm. I had the same dream so I know for sure!

FLight First Officer

So I am thinking on choosing Mini-lotus, Bookworm, and Heavenly. Our thoughts?

FLight First Officer

Well guys, It is my birthday today so I bit the bullet. Mini-Lotus, Heavenly, and Bookworm are on there way to me. Thank you all for your input and my reviews will be up this and next month.

FLight Navigator

Yyyyyaaayyyy! Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday! I can't wait to hear back on how you like them!

My Reviews

FLight Captain

Happy Birthday, Ace ! You will have a great time with your ladies !

FLight Captain

Happy Birthday! Great choices, can't wait to hear your thoughts after some Flights.

FLight Attendant

Happy Birthday and lots of fun!

FLight First Officer

So for the update:

Everyhing got in a few days ago safe and sound. I randomly selected a texture to review first (a month long process). Ill keep it a secret what one I choose. The surprise will come mid next month.

FLight Navigator

ARRHGRHGHHGR!!!!! A month?!?!??! *facepalm*

lol

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Butt nut View Post
    ARRHGRHGHHGR!!!!! A month?!?!??! *facepalm*

lol
    And the wait begins!!

FLight First Officer

I just submitted my first review of this order. It should be up by tomorrow and I will start reviewing the next texture in a few days.

Till then,

I just submitted my first review of this order. It should be up by tomorrow and I will start reviewing the next texture in a few days.

Till then,
    You should also put it on my site!

My Reviews

FLight First Officer

So my Heavenly Review is up!

https://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?31996-Ace-s-Heavenly-Review

Next, not least, and last is the Mini-lotus. See you guys in a month!

FLight Navigator

Ace, is there an order in 2014 in the works?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Gman78 View Post
    Ace, is there an order in 2014 in the works?
    Im working on an orgy of Twista, Be-hive, Gauntlet, & Tornado. Im also looking to getting both Mack and Angel, we will see if I can throw them into the orgy as well. I am just looking for the $$$ and space (I have moved and not able to fly for the immediate future).

FLight Navigator

I'll second the notion for Joanna Angel, the Punk texture is deliciously intense. Takes you on a ride for sure, I thought my eyes had gotten stuck looking into back of my head after having 3 rounds with it. Even though I'm a fan of Christy Mack's work and just her general awesomeness, neither of the textures really interest me which is a shame due to how absolutely beautiful her lady bits are.

I have Bi-Hive and Tornado, love them both. Wish I was a little thicker for Bi-Hive but it is still one of the more thrilling ones that I have.