Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Red face A new FLyer with decision problems...

Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to buy me some Fleshlights for a few weeks now but I still can't make my decision. That's why I want to ask the experienced guys out there whether they got some good advice for me.
    Since I'm aiming for more than one FLight I made up some "groups" depending on the sleeves feeling.
    (While the orifices also play some kind of role for my decision. I like "natural" looking orifices with nicely curved labia and lips.)

1.Intensity
    The first sleeve I want to buy should be some sleeve with breathtaking texture and stimulation. My favorite here definitely is the Destroya. I mean, look at those labia <3 and as far as I know many FLyers are very happy with it.
    I'm also thinking about the STU, but I'm more into sleeves with multiple textures inside and the pink lady is not that appealing to me...
    Maybe even the Nipple Alley, since it's close to the STU, could be a possible one. Rileys vagina also looks quite beautiful...

2.Swallow
    I definitely want one of them but I'm very indecisive whether I should buy the Stoya or the Jenna one. To be honest, Stoya really turned my head, she's beautiful and all her orifices look just gorgeous. Jenna's lips on the other hand look a bit "thicker" and would look mindblowing around me,too
    I've read, that there isn't that much influence on the feeling by the lips... so should I just pick Stoya since she's my fav?

3.Realism
    Here I want my 3rd sleeve to be as "real" as possible. My options currently are the Love Humps which maybe feels most realistic and Heavenly which has more than one texture and it has the better looking orifice in my opinion. I know it's hard to define the most "realistic" experience because there are many facts missing to the real thing and since everyone experiences the things different, but which insert can you guys recommend to a new FLyer looking for the "real" fun

4.Maybe
    The 4th sleeve isn't planned...yet! Maybe, if I can't decide between two sleeves that are both necessary for a FLight collection or if you guys come up with another sleeve that I should own, this is where it could become part of my order
    I'm also thinking about a Forbidden sleeve although I'm actually not really into anal. But since the forbidden texture is called to be that close to the real anal experience I'll maybe get Stoya's butt too and then I probably got all of her 3 sleeves with me what wouldn't be that horrible ^^

I hope my english wasn't that bad and I'm sure that you all can help me make up my mind and decide on my FLight-starting-pack

Thank you all

FLight Captain

Default Re: A new FLyer with decision problems...

1. Intensity
    Destroya would work great, but there are more intense sleeves available today. I would put the Primal, STU/Nippley Alley, and V-Force above it. I personally think everyone should own the STU, but if you are off put by the looks, then get the Nipple Alley.

2. Swallow
    The orifice really does not make too much of a difference, so I would buy whatever you think looks the best.

3. Realism
    Unfortunately, you are probably going to receive different answers from each poster to the realism question. My vote is for the Vortex. You can buy it on the EU Girls to get a pretty vagina orifice. It's a unique texture and really is pretty good.

4. Maybe
    If you don't buy a 4th this time, you probably will eventually. I would choose any sleeve you are most interested in for this option. With enough time, every sleeve offers something unique, so Forbidden would make a fine choice if that what is what you want. I also like the Forbidden and find it to be quite intense despite it being relatively smooth.

Enjoy!

I can't argue with orlandot94, he has it spot on as usual!

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

Thanks a lot for the fast replies!

I've decided for Stoya's Swallow now. The rest is still quite unsure.
    I think I'll get the Destroya too because the orifice itself already makes me go crazy

But now the question is which FLight I'm going to buy as the "realism"-sleeve...

ThePowerHouse I've read through your reviews but I didn't get which one is the most "realistic" in your opinion? I know it's subjective but it would be interesting to know

I'll probably take Suzie Carina's Vortex here, since orlandot94 underlined many reviews that called the vortex as quite realistc.

Now this would be sleeve No.3...As 4th sleeve I'll maybe add Eufrat Mai's Primal or Riley's Nipple Alley... or even both?^^

5 sleeves unfortunately mean 300€ (260 if I only go for 2 cases; but I think 2 cases are minimum to have) and that's not really a small amount of money I know that quality has got its prize and I don't want to say that it's overprized. It's just 300€...
    Maybe it's possible to buy the first half (or 3 sleeves for 180€) getting the Fleshbucks for the buy and than later buy the other 2 sleeves (for 120€) and getting the discount from the Fleshbucks? Do you know if that's possible/legal
    And do you get the Fleshbucks after the payment, or after the completed delivery? In other words, do you have to wait one week until you get the Fleshbucks?
    Last edited by 3-2-1-FLight!; 01-04-2013 at 06:50 PM.

FLight Navigator

Just buy over 80€ for free shipping, so buy like 1 complete FL with the case + lube.
    And then buy the others with your FB (25% discount) + site wite discount.

You will have a way better discount than the 15% site wide discount you would have if you had to buy everything on your first order.

FLight Attendant

How long does it take to buy the others with the FB? Can I order them directly after I ordered the first one so I don't have to wait like a week?
    Ordering them at the same time (but as seperate orders) would be less business for me because I want to pay via bank transfer...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 3-2-1-FLight! View Post
    How long does it take to buy the others with the FB? Can I order them directly after I ordered the first one so I don't have to wait like a week?
    Ordering them at the same time (but as seperate orders) would be less business for me because I want to pay via bank transfer...
    Fleshbucks work like this ! When you have added stuff into your shopping cart and place your order, you must sign up to create a useraccount. You will collect FBs from your very first order on, but if you are interessted in using FBs, you must wait til you place your order number two.

Fleshbucks are a "live discount", which means, you can see the discount-value straight away, no waiting or whatever.

Like DaHorse said, you have to sign up for an account first then place your order and wait for it to ship out before the FleshBucks are added to your account. Then, you can use them immediately. I think it would be a good idea to order half of them and then use the FleshBucks you earned for the rest. Might as well!

I suppose Vortex is kind of realistic. You won't see me talk about realism as I haven't ever used a Fleshlight and thought to myself that it felt like a real girl.

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

Oh, ok^^
    and for 1 Fb I'll get 1% discount and the maximum is 25% discount by the FB?

What I wanted to ask too is: Is the Primal compareable in the feeling to the Destroya? If so then I would forget about it and stay with the Destroya...

btw DaHorse, I'm from Germany too. How long was the average time from placing your order until you could hold the treasuries in your hands?

Thanks again for your help
    Last edited by 3-2-1-FLight!; 01-05-2013 at 05:21 PM.

FLight Captain

IMHO Primal vs Destroya - they are so close to each other from the look and the feeling, its enough when you own one of them....even if i have both textures

And it usally takes about 1 week time til my orders arrive at DaHorse´s Ranch

Oh, ok^^
    and for 1 Fb I'll get 1% discount and the maximum is 25% discount by the FB?

What I wanted to ask too is: Is the Primal compareable in the feeling to the Destroya? If so then I would forget about it and stay with the Destroya...

btw DaHorse, I'm from Germany too. How long was the average time from placing your order until you could hold the treasuries in your hands?

Thanks again for your help
    It's one unit of currency for every FleshBuck, i.e. dollar or Deutschmark, up to 25% total.

DaHorse is right about Primal vs. Destroya, just get one or the other right now and get something else a lot different.

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

Hi everyone

I'm looking forward to buy me some Fleshlights for a few weeks now but I still can't make my decision. That's why I want to ask the experienced guys out there whether they got some good advice for me.
    Since I'm aiming for more than one FLight I made up some "groups" depending on the sleeves feeling.
    (While the orifices also play some kind of role for my decision. I like "natural" looking orifices with nicely curved labia and lips.)

1.Intensity
    The first sleeve I want to buy should be some sleeve with breathtaking texture and stimulation. My favorite here definitely is the Destroya. I mean, look at those labia <3 and as far as I know many FLyers are very happy with it.
    I'm also thinking about the STU, but I'm more into sleeves with multiple textures inside and the pink lady is not that appealing to me...
    Maybe even the Nipple Alley, since it's close to the STU, could be a possible one. Rileys vagina also looks quite beautiful...

2.Swallow
    I definitely want one of them but I'm very indecisive whether I should buy the Stoya or the Jenna one. To be honest, Stoya really turned my head, she's beautiful and all her orifices look just gorgeous. Jenna's lips on the other hand look a bit "thicker" and would look mindblowing around me,too
    I've read, that there isn't that much influence on the feeling by the lips... so should I just pick Stoya since she's my fav?

3.Realism
    Here I want my 3rd sleeve to be as "real" as possible. My options currently are the Love Humps which maybe feels most realistic and Heavenly which has more than one texture and it has the better looking orifice in my opinion. I know it's hard to define the most "realistic" experience because there are many facts missing to the real thing and since everyone experiences the things different, but which insert can you guys recommend to a new FLyer looking for the "real" fun

4.Maybe
    The 4th sleeve isn't planned...yet! Maybe, if I can't decide between two sleeves that are both necessary for a FLight collection or if you guys come up with another sleeve that I should own, this is where it could become part of my order
    I'm also thinking about a Forbidden sleeve although I'm actually not really into anal. But since the forbidden texture is called to be that close to the real anal experience I'll maybe get Stoya's butt too and then I probably got all of her 3 sleeves with me what wouldn't be that horrible ^^

I hope my english wasn't that bad and I'm sure that you all can help me make up my mind and decide on my FLight-starting-pack

Thank you all
    For your first sleeve get Stoya Destroya. When I got this sleeve it destroyed me. In a good way though! STU is nice I have one, but the pink lady orifice is kind of ehh gross. Nipple Alley has a nice orifice, and is a lot like the STU. Go for Stoya if you have an average size member. If your on the small side get Nipple Alley.

I had a hard time choosing my first mouth as well. I couldn't decide between Asa Akira, and Stoya, but when it comes down to it. Get Stoya. Stoya's lips look PERFECT curled around your cock as it sucks you in. The orifice doesn't really control the feel that much. I am a big fan of Stoya too, and have to say get her mouth.

For a realistic sleeve I really don't know. I don't have any experience with realistic sleeves. I don't like realism I like hardcore intensity. Maybe go for mini lotus.

For the maybe sleeve I would say get Tera Patricks Butt. I got this sleeve today. and I never had a butthole fleshy before, but this thing blew me away. I would suggest Tera, or Stoya, but I like full figured women not these skinny bitches with their ribs sticking out so I got Tera she is the only one with ass cheeks. If you get a forbidden heres a good trick. Get some gun oil lube, and put just a dab of it on the hole, and a dab on your head, and slowly push into it. Every time a little deeper. It feels so good. Its so tight getting into it, and you have just enough lube to move, but still enjoy the tightness. You gotta get a forbidden. If I could only have one of my fleshies. Forbidden all the way. Also get gun oil gun oil is the best lube. Well i haven't tried it with any of my pussies or mouthes, but for buttholes gun oil for sure!

FLight Attendant

Ahja, noch ein Landsmann! Ich bin auch noch neu hier

@ThePowerhouse: "Deutschmark" or "Deutsche Mark" hasnt been around for quite a while now It's Euro since 1999

Cant really help with your decision, just got my 3rd and 4th FLs, and I have kind of a deal with myself so that I wont be using them earlier as 2-3 Weeks from now. Its a motivation for some work I gotta do And the First two I have are ICE and Speed Bump. Anyways, I think you will be happy with whatever you'll order

FLight Captain

@zam

The Euro has been accounting currency since 1999, but it took 3 years, before it was a real currency which was used by the population !

FLight Attendant

err.. of course, youre right. Just wanted to point out, that the "Deutsche Mark" was quite a few years ago

FLight Captain

A few, just a few

FLight Attendant

12 FB mean 12 dollar/euro discount as long as the 12 dollar/euro are less than 25% of the whole prize? ^^
    If so, then it would be best to order the major part first, e.g. for 200€ what will result in having 20 FB which i could use on the rest for 100€ and would have to pay 80€ only...

did I finally get it right?

Thanks FleshButt and zam for your opinions! And thanks ThePowerHorse and DaHorse for your steady help

I'll let you know, what I've ended up with

FLight Captain

12 FB mean 12 dollar/euro discount as long as the 12 dollar/euro are less than 25% of the whole prize? ^^
    If so, then it would be best to order the major part first, e.g. for 200€ what will result in having 20 FB which i could use on the rest for 100€ and would have to pay 80€ only...

did I finally get it right?

Thanks FleshButt and zam for your opinions! And thanks ThePowerHorse and DaHorse for your steady help

I'll let you know, what I've ended up with
    Did you get it ? Yes, you did

FLight Attendant

Niceeee, Sir!

Oh and maybe one last question: When I order the sleeves only at the Orgy option and buy the cases seperately, do I still recieve those metal boxes of the FLGs then?

FLight Captain

Niceeee, Sir!

Oh and maybe one last question: When I order the sleeves only at the Orgy option and buy the cases seperately, do I still recieve those metal boxes of the FLGs then?
    No, you don´t !

Reason 1 - The Tins you are talking about, were only given to resellers, so they could show/promote the Fleshlights at their stock - a tim simply looks better then just showing the pure Fleshlight case instead.

Reason 2 - The Tins are something from the past. ILF has replaced the Tins with a simple Box.

Past

Now

FLight Attendant

Too bad, but ok... now it's just a bit more calculating and online business, then some waiting time and then I'll feel like a little child on christmas

Thanks again for helping me out with all of my questions and making the purchase much more easier for me

FLight Captain

Too bad, but ok... now it's just a bit more calculating and online business, then some waiting time and then I'll feel like a little child on christmas

Thanks again for helping me out with all of my questions and making the purchase much more easier for me
    You´re welcome. In case there is some more help needed, keep posting or just PM me

Quote Originally Posted by zam View Post
    Ahja, noch ein Landsmann! Ich bin auch noch neu hier

@ThePowerhouse: "Deutschmark" or "Deutsche Mark" hasnt been around for quite a while now It's Euro since 1999

Cant really help with your decision, just got my 3rd and 4th FLs, and I have kind of a deal with myself so that I wont be using them earlier as 2-3 Weeks from now. Its a motivation for some work I gotta do And the First two I have are ICE and Speed Bump. Anyways, I think you will be happy with whatever you'll order
    I really feel like a moron now! :P I was quickly typing that post up and saw you mention Germany and Deutschmark just popped into my head. Dumb ass American, lol.

My Reviews

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I really feel like a moron now! :P I was quickly typing that post up and saw you mention Germany and Deutschmark just popped into my head. Dumb ass American, lol.

My Reviews
    Just to let you know, this weird minded, mustached guy from Austria is´nt in charge anymore ! He´s gone quite a while now and definitly not missed :P

I better don´t mention his name, i don´t wanna get banned !

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Just to let you know, this weird minded, mustached guy from Austria is´nt in charge anymore ! He´s gone quite a while now and definitly not missed :P

I better don´t mention his name, i don´t wanna get banned !
    Haha, I know it.

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

I've made my order now!!! (well, the first part )

I ordered Stoya's Swallow and Destroya from the Orgy option and added the "Buy 3, Get 1 Half off"-Cases as well as some ID Glide and the Toy Cleaner Spray (I actually wanted to add the powder too, but I think I can just use normal 100% cornstarch since the powder is nothing but exactly the same)

The other part of the order will be Eufrat's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley.... AND maybe some more stuff depending on whether there will be a new event or special sale in about the next week.

I can't wait till next week, when I can start my first FLight <3

Thanks again for all your help, you made that whole purchase thing quite easier and faster ))

That's great! You are going to be one happy man! I don't blame you for not buying ILF's Renewing Powder either, it is overpriced as it is, like you said, just plain cornstarch.

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

As for my second order I was about getting Eufrat Mai's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley, but now I'm thinking about combining those two sleeves by just buying the Alien... What do you think?
    Then I could even add another sleeve

FLight Captain

As for my second order I was about getting Eufrat Mai's Vortex and Riley's Nipple Alley, but now I'm thinking about combining those two sleeves by just buying the Alien... What do you think?
    Then I could even add another sleeve
    You could, but I find the Alien does not really represent the Vortex or the STU. It's more of the Lotus Node that I feel the most. The Lotus Node is just so intense, that I hardly feel the STU bumps. If you are longer than I am, 6", then you will probably feel more of the bumps as your cock head will spend more time in that area.

Also, It doesn't really highlight what makes the Vortex special, which is its ability to grab you. The Vortex was designed specifically so as you stroke, the texture collapses and pulls on you, almost like this thing here which you might recognize:

So the Alien feels good, but I wouldn't use it as a replacement for the Vortex or STU/NA. I would buy all 3.

FLight Attendant

^^ oh no, I'll get stuck in there forever! ;D

If it's really the Lotus node which is too intense and somehow overpowering the other structures, I'll maybe pull it back for future orders and stay with the Vortex and NA.

Thanks

FLight Attendant

Woah! Finally my treasuries are on their way!
    Can't wait to open the door for the UPS guy... Come on, ring the bell already!

FLight Attendant

wohooo! My first Fleshies finally arrived today!!!
    The odd thing was that my parents, back from their holiday, received the package for me and asked me as I got home from university what I've ordered there... I tried to change the topic and talked about stuff that happened at the university because it wasn't the right moment to talk with them about it (I felt it wasn't )

Now the bummer is that I got exams the next two weeks and even barely got time to eat D
    So I have to wait a few more days until i can enjoy my new toys

I'll let you guys now about my experiences (and if and how I told my parents about it) xD

wohooo! My first Fleshies finally arrived today!!!
    The odd thing was that my parents, back from their holiday, received the package for me and asked me as I got home from university what I've ordered there... I tried to change the topic and talked about stuff that happened at the university because it wasn't the right moment to talk with them about it (I felt it wasn't )

Now the bummer is that I got exams the next two weeks and even barely got time to eat D
    So I have to wait a few more days until i can enjoy my new toys

I'll let you guys now about my experiences (and if and how I told my parents about it) xD
    Awesome!! I can't wait to hear how you like them!

My Reviews

FLight Attendant

Hi everyone

1.Intensity

2.Swallow

3.Realism

4.Maybe

Thank you all
    Isn't the Destroya so loose or is it tight? I never had one. Riley is a very good fleshlight. Sometimes i hope they'll make better material where it can retain heat longer. FL don't stay warm forever and that kind of ruins the simulation with the FL.

FLight Attendant

Hey guys,
    I couldn't resist and just couldn't wait any longer, so I just grabbed Stoya's Swallow and Destroya, warmed them in warm water (together with the lube) and let Stoya pleasure me all the way alternating between both sleeves.

First of all the Superskin feels really awesome, especially compared to my experiences with Sasha Grey's Pocket Pussy made out of UR3, which feels way more like "plastic" compared to the soft Superskin IMO.

I'm not quite sure, whether it's because of being used to the UR3 and my hand (so that I may have DGS?) or if it just needs some more flights to get used to the Fleshies, but I didn't really feel a lot of the sleeves' textures. Or is it even a question of measurement? I'm about 5.6" length and 5.2" girth (a bit down-curved and uncircumcised, too).
    For example couldn't I really feel the "fangs" in the Destroya, the ribs in the Swallow were slightly more noticable but still not as remarkable as I thought they would be...

Still the feeling was unbelieveable. It felt awesome when Stoya was seducing me and I enjoyed to play with the orifices before going in deep and feel her warm flesh around me. The orifices (labia and lips) looked so hot when they were moving up and down on me. Variating speed, depth, and force of my pushes I noticed different intensities which helped me enjoy the flight even more.
    I have to admit that I prefer the Swallow over the Destroya atm, because at the Destroya there was only the lotus node outstanding, whereas the Swallow felt great all the way. Maybe if I'm able to notice the "fangs" someday I'll change my mind. But for now I prefer Stoya "kissing and sucking" me

Maybe it's to early to think about new orders as you need a couple of flights to get used to a sleeve, but if there the Nipple Alley or a FLG Vortex get affected by the February deal I might already place my next order
    Therefore I got a question again: I could even add a 3rd sleeve on that order then, but I'm not sure what to go for...
    These are my options:

- Alien (or did I cover that up with Vortex and Nipple Alley)
    - Freak (eventually Frankenstein)
    - Heavenly (nice tight textures inside, with my measurement maybe not best choice?)
    - Bookworm (read good reviews on that one)
    - Love Humps (smoother and also quite tight one)
    - any "must have" sleeve? (but I actually don't want several sleeves of the same "category" (e.g. Destroya and Barracuda))

Please help me out one more time I just can't decide ( best would be to own all of them I guess )

Thx and Greets!
    3-2-1