Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default International Shipping Q

Hi All,

Curiosity got the better of me about a year ago now when i bought an STU locally and I have finally decided to get a few more. I'd like to get some of the unique 'girls' sleeves, but Aussie retailers don't sell them here. I'm just unsure if my postage address will be suitable for a UPS delivery. Unfortunately I can't send it to my home as my home mail goes to my work (no mailing address for my home...long story). Does anyone know if IFL/UPS will ship to "Care of (Local Australian Post Office)"?

Thanks

FLight Captain

Default Re: International Shipping Q

Hello !

I am not 100% sure, but once, i was having a bit of trouble, if i would be able to being at home when UPS would show up. So i rang up the german UPS help line and the result was, UPS will definitly show up AT LEAST once at my place and in case i am not at home, THEN i have the option to ring up the nearest UPS Service Center to take care about my order, so i could pick it up by my own later.

But who says, when you get your oder at work, that somebody else then you would open it ? Or why don´t you ship it to a very good friend ?

FLight Attendant

I regularly go away for weeks at a time with work so i send all my packages and anything valuable to the local post office as they hold them for up to 4 weeks for you. I just haven't bought anything internationally and tried to send it to the post office yet. I also looked for a UPS center thinking i might be able to get them hold it and they don't have a physical presence in the Northern Territory, their nearest center is over 4000km away which could be another issue.

FLight Captain

4000 KM oO ! Fucking Australia :P

Maybe you should place some money for a little PO Box, so ILF can ship it to there - if thats an option...no idea if ILF does it that way.

FLight Attendant

Haha. If people can ship to a PO Box then i should be alright because its practically the same thing, it would still go to the post office and they would still hold it as it wont fit in a PO box anyway...Still renting a PO Box is probably a good idea regardless.