Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Next Fleshlight.

Hey everyone! I am a big fan of FL, and consider myself a fleshcrack addict, but recently I have had some money problems, and can't afford a new FL every month or so . Anyways in about 2 months I should have enough spare cash to waste on a new piece of rubber to stick my junk into! So I have 6 FL'S as it stands. STU, Stoya Destroya, Tera Patrick Forbidden, Stoya Swallow, Frankenstein, SIAC Lady Lager. Technically only 5 I hate my lady lager. Well I don't hate it, but if I had to throw one out it would be Lady Lager wish I would've gotten O Doyles Stout. Anyways I don't know what to get. I really like buttholes, and I am open to getting a Fleshjack, and I might get Brent Corrigan, but I don't want another FLG Butt cause forbidden is all the same! I am open to getting a pussy, or something else, but I would prefer to add another butt to my collection. I prefer intensity over realism all the way.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Next Fleshlight.

The signature Fleshjack textures are quite good. I still find the Paradise to be the most intense FL available and the Bliss isn't too far behind. There is also the Sword which is amazing, but I like the Blade a little bit more. But both of them are still really really good. Scorpio is fantastic and I'm also a fan of the Charmer. So that's plenty of FJ textures and they are all great.

If you prefer intensity, I would go in this order: Paradise, V-Force, Blade/Sword, Bliss.

Enjoy!

I'm with orlandot94, Paradise and Bliss are the best textures you can get so far with Sword and Charmer very close by. Grab either and you will be extremely pleased.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/

FLight Attendant

Hell looks like i'm grabbing Paradise, or Bliss. Hmm I guess im gonna pick based on the orifice since i cant choose. Brent wins. I hear his ass is so tight that sometimes people rip the FL after there first use. I'm not to well endowed about 5" in length, and 3 and a half in girth so I should be fine.

FLight Attendant

How is Marcus Mojo Marvel? It looks really good. Like just seeing it makes me wanna shove my dick in it.

Quote Originally Posted by FleshButt View Post
    How is Marcus Mojo Marvel? It looks really good. Like just seeing it makes me wanna shove my dick in it.
    It's ok, but it isn't comparable in any way to Bliss or Paradise.

My Reviews
    http://www.thepowerhousereviews.com/