Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default does STU help with penetration anxiety?

after months of infrequent sex with my wife, i now have penetration anxiety. this means very rapid heart beat when i go to penetrate. it also gives severe premature ejaculation. lovely, ha? she had a c section baby in May and it was tough to penetrate there for a while, though now it is better. she is getting frustrated by this. sometimes i stop before i penetrate or pull out right away because i am too excited and i know whats coming next It is a turn off to her and she doesnt want me to try again at that point.

so my question is can Fleshlight STU practicing help with penetration anxiety? i know it can help with stamina...

i dont know how my wife would react to me buying one. it would sure be fun to use it during foreplay lol

thanks!!!

FLight Navigator

Default Re: does STU help with penetration anxiety?

talk to your wife about the fleshlight first, and who knows maybe she will agree to it and lookinto the ice fleshlight.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Duane Busch View Post
    so my question is can Fleshlight STU practicing help with penetration anxiety? i know it can help with stamina...

i dont know how my wife would react to me buying one. it would sure be fun to use it during foreplay lol
    Absolutely it will help. The STU can do more for your psyche than you may realize. What the STU provides is confidence. The rule of thumb is if you can x minutes in a STU, then you can certainly do x/2 minutes in a vagina and I think that more or less holds up.

What the STU will do is stimulate you more so physically than a vagina will and give you the confidence to last longer in bed. If you train with it to last 20 minutes, well that's at least 10 minutes in bed. Knowing this, the next time you are about to go into a vagina, you will have that bit of extra confidence which will slow down your heart rate and allow you to last longer.

The texture itself is remarkably stimulating in my mind and even surpasses a vagina. It's really everything else that a woman offers which makes you orgasm quicker. Comparing texture to texture, the STU is more intense and that fact alone I think will inspire confidence once you actually feel the inside of it.

FLight Attendant

Is the STU tighter inside than the Vortex?

FLight Attendant

ok, sounds good. i read something on the net that suggested starting with the original fleshlight and working my way up to the STU. Should i follow this advice?

FLight Captain

ok, sounds good. i read something on the net that suggested starting with the original fleshlight and working my way up to the STU. Should i follow this advice?
    No, this advice is backwards. You should start out with the STU and then work your way into the Original. Your cock will start off desensitized, so starting off with a weak texture won't help it will just take longer for your cock to re-sensitize itself to the material. The STU is intense, so it will efficiently work your cock over and sensitize it. Once that occurs, you can move to less intense texture and be able to enjoy them. Since they provide less intensity, you have to rely on more sensitivity in your penis to enjoy them. Hence you start off with intense textures and move to less intense textures as your cock becomes more sensitive.

Have fun!

FLight Captain

this confuses me because my cock is way too sensitive so i need to desensitize it or allow it to handle something as intense as my wifes tight ass vagina lol. the pink lady is probably much less intense.
    maybe we are on the same page here??
    That is not really correct. The Original won't de-sensitize you, it will in fact make you more sensitize, albeit more slowly than the STU. So choosing it over the STU will not do you any good. What you need to do is use an intense texture to train yourself to notice the sensations around orgasm. As you become familiar with those, and hold them off, you will train yourself to last longer the next time you orgasm.

Being sensitized allows you to feel more of the texture or pussy or whatever your dick is inside of. If you want to de-sensitize yourself, then just use your hand to jack off. Your hand will naturally make you loose sensitivity. This is why so many guys have trouble finishing inside vaginas. They are just too used to their hand and they have completely lost all sensitivity. Without that hand feeling, they can't readily reach orgasm.

What you want to do is become -more- sensitized, so you can enjoy the sex as well, and then use the STU to train yourself to last longer. If you are already sensitized, then the only work you have to do is use the STU and hold off your orgasm. Do this enough times in a row and you will train yourself to last longer. This is perhaps the best part as it feels really really good. You'll be dying to cum as the bumps grow to be very intense, but each time you hold off your orgasm, you will be training yourself. So the choice will be yours: do you succumb to the pleasure and cum, or do you hold it off once more for additional training?

Good luck and enjoy!

FLight Captain

The STU might help with your problem but it sounds like a good part of the situation is mental. The ordeal with the C section, the extended time without sex, and the extreme tightness of your wife's pussy afterwards are signs that sex has lost its enjoyment for the two of you. What you need is time together as a couple to reconnect on a romantic level, possibly a couple of days away without the baby to worry about if you can find someone to take care of him/her. With the kid and all, life is just a lot of work right now, leaving no opportunity to really enjoy and appreciate each other.

FLight Attendant

it should helop you greatly

FLight Navigator

I find this talk about the STU interesting. My first sleeve was the original. And then I bought the STU. The STU has been nowhere as intense as the original for me. I've had the STU for five or six months now, and while it has gotten better, it does not compare in intensity to the original. That is esp true for milking the head. The STU for me is very smooth. It's a good sensation, but is not as over the top as the original. Because of all of the advertisement I thought it was going to be intense. I use them both sometimes, and the difference is notable.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I find this talk about the STU interesting. My first sleeve was the original. And then I bought the STU. The STU has been nowhere as intense as the original for me. I've had the STU for five or six months now, and while it has gotten better, it does not compare in intensity to the original. That is esp true for milking the head. The STU for me is very smooth. It's a good sensation, but is not as over the top as the original. Because of all of the advertisement I thought it was going to be intense. I use them both sometimes, and the difference is notable.
    the original pink lady is plain and has no texture so that is totally wrong.

will bi-hive be as good/better than stu?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I've heard similar things to this before and I can almost guarantee the lube you are using is the problem. You might be using lube that is too thick and it is coating the texture. The STU is anything but smooth, if you stick your finger inside, you can easily feel the bumps. I would say that you should try another lube, or perhaps try adding some drops of water to the sleeve to thin the lube out when you are using it. I personally use a spray bottle and it makes a world of difference.

I certainly understand how intense the Original can be, especially for a cock that is well sensitized to the material, but I wouldn't ever call the STU smooth.

FLight Navigator

I have put my finger inside it and I feel the bumps. But my dick doesn't feel those bumps. It is a good feeling for me in the STU, but just not as intense. I have tried different lubes, but doesn't make any difference. I esp feel less sensitivity on the head. It helps to put a little water in it and it does help to lessen the suction.