first-time post and already I require your expert knowledge: I am wondering what to get for my loveliest of lovelies.
I should mention that this is not going to be the first Fleshlight I buy for him. He's always been very, very open-minded and supportive about my vibes and dildos. He's also the only partner of mine who has ever welcomed the inclusion of my toys into our common sex life - without feeling threatened by them, instead seeing them as additional zest, embracing them with enthusiasm. Much love to him for that.
Much as this has always delighted me, I found it very unfair that he didn't have any toys for his enjoyment. Also, I've always had a kink for watching him touch himself, and found the idea of watching him getting himself off with a toy...inspiring. And so, upon a whim, I ordered him his first toys.
Now, since then, my stockpile of toys has grown, and it is high time, I feel, that his assortment grew in kind. I'd like to surprise him with one (or several - depending on your suggestions) - but I need some help picking the right stuff! I like to go about all things in a very thorough manner, so please bear with me, quite some text ahead.
I've spent some time reading through the reviews. I'd like to describe what he currently enjoys - and perhaps you can come up with some good suggestions. I'd be delighted!
He (We ) currently owns:
1. The Succu Dry. This is actually the one that made me buy him a toy on a whim. It was a bit of a no-brainer: He's always had a thing for vampire girls, I found the look of it just-the-right-kind-of-kinky, and the inside looked and read like it'd feel really, really good for a guy. I've asked him for his opinion (little does he know to what purpose - tee hee!): He said, his instant review would be "The name really fits." And even when I use it on him, I can feel the resistance it puts up on every upstroke, like it doesn't want to let go of his precious penis. He said, it feels extremely intense, especially with the cap closed - so much so, that during and after orgasm, he has to stay completely still inside it without moving, until he has recovered enough, or the suction when pulling out would be uncomfortable. This means, however, that it can't be used for stimulation while he is coming - which is something I would like to do with it. Overall, he said he really likes it though and is happy with it, and considers it a great choice for when he is really aroused and just wants to have that O, one that "feels like his spend is being pulled out of him". It's "almost a bit brutal" - as you'd expect from a love-hungry vampiress
2. The Miela Mini-Lotus. From the outset on I was surprised by how much he likes this one. As I could only go by visuals, lacking the proper "equipment" on my part, I always guessed this one to be one of the less intense Fleshlights. He however said: This one he considers to be the most enjoyable. Although he feels it's almost excruciatingly tight at the entrance - so tight that even fully lubed up it is difficult to enter at first each time - the stimulation the texture provides is the best. I can attest to that from the sexy sounds he makes during use. He also feels that this one feels best to orgasm inside of. When we're using the toys on him together, he'll sometimes even ask me to switch to the Mini-Lotus for the last few strokes, because he enjoys ejaculating in it so much more than inside the others. He noted that the way it stimulates the ridge of his head, and how warm it feels are what make it so good. It does tend to get him off very, VERY quickly and with considerable intensity. Climaxing with it "feels intense and gentle at the same time", not the raw kind of intensity from the Succu Dry, but "a different kind of glowing intensity". And it actually can be used to stimulate him during orgasm, sometimes even well into a second high. (I love this about the Mini-Lotus even more than he does ).
3. The Stoya Destroya. Now the name of this one made me wonder a bit. Do guys really want to put their most valued parts into something named "Destroya"? It seems like a strange marketing move. Judging from the majority of reviews, this seems to be considered one of the most intense models out there, which is why I'd picked it for him in the first place. He feels, though, that it's less intense than the Mini-Lotus. Like with the Mini-Lotus, the initial tightness is a bit much for him; and it took him some time to get used enough to the texture to be able to make out the different parts. He finds the stimulation a little "ticklish", but considers that "a good thing - it's different". Somewhat perplexingly, this is the one that tends to take longer to get him off than the other two. Still, he says he wouldn't want to miss it, as it adds something really different to the mix.
Soo, what I am looking for/at:
- I'd like some suggestions for Fleshlights that fit his existing preferences, but are different. Sound stupid? Perhaps. The point is, I want to get him something that'll mix the experience up a bit for him, but will also cater to his likes.
- "Realism" doesn't matter. If he wants the real thing, we can do the real thing; this is about bringing new kinds of stimulation into play.
- No anal-orifice-only Fleshlights - he really, really doesn't like the idea of anal sex. Otherwise, the orifice doesn't matter, I guess. He doesn't really care for porn stars, so it doesn't have to be any specific one. He found the Succu-Dry vampire-fanged-mouth really arousing, but otherwise prefers vaginal openings. In the end, I think, except for the reservation noted it doesn't matter.
I've picked some prospective candidates, and I'd appreciate additional input on how well they fit with the objective outlined, so I can make my choice (no, I won't be getting all of them for him ):
1. The Alien. It'll be hard to persuade me not to get him this one, grin. It's so kinky, and it makes me jealous...that alien girls seem to have TWO clits. Why can't I have stereo-orgasms? No fair! Also, the texture looks like it could feel really, really good, and it has the lotus thing that he seems to be so into, while offering textures not to be found in our current assortment. Thoughts? Also, some people say it's somewhat semi-translucent - translucent enough to see him move inside?
2. The Love Humps. It seems somewhat similar to the Mini-Lotus yet really different. It looks like it might feel good in a different way from most textures - like, more gentle, as it's smooth? Reviews of this one however seem less enthusiastic, and suggest that it's more suited to hour-long sessions (see above). Thoughts?
3. The Twista. I'll quote the reviews: "I could not believe how intense it was at the point of orgasm" and "the penis gets milked by the Fleshlight". Gulp. The penis. Gets milked. By the Fleshlight. This time I'm jealous, the other jealous: Now if only I had the parts to experience that. Can someone confirm/deny these glowing reviews? Also, some reviewers noted that this one is geared towards especially well-endowed men. Will this suit a common household size penis none the less?
4. The Crystal/Ice. I'd LOVE to have a Fleshlight around that lets me see him move inside, and above all, lets me see him shoot inside. I would find that super hot. I've garnered some mixed information whether the Crystal/Ice will do the trick. Some say that it's not transparent enough to actually discern ejaculation. Can someone confirm/deny? (I don't even care how good the texture is, lol. If it lets me see him cum inside the thing, it's a deal)
5. The Bi-Hive. Like the Destroya, the name gave me some pause, but hey...again, I quote the reviews: "the perfect multi textured sleeve", "I came so hard in this sleeve, my load actually squirted out the opposite end of the sleeve". Uh, er, wow. Again, can someone confirm/deny these glowing reviews? I mean, from what I can tell, it LOOKS like it would be really intense, and somewhat similar to the Destroya, which he already knows and likes. Thoughts?
Some additional information, that seems to be of importance judging from the reviews:
- He generally prefers a flowing, gentle, not-too-fast, slightly varied rhythm. Just like me! He's not one of those guys who need to jackhammer away to get anywhere. So, it doesn't need to be suited for relentless pounding.
- He's, thank god, rather sensitive. Uncut. He usually comes within, I'd guess, 2-10 mins, and if it takes longer, he won't come at all. At. All. So, while he does enjoy a little bit of teasing, too much is baaad, and a Fleshlight that is made for hour-long sessions is probably not made for him.
- I honestly have no idea about his size. Neither I nor him have ever cared enough about size to take measurements, and I don't have measuring tape (Besides, that might give away the surprise, right?) :|. I'd say, average? I know that his erection is as long as two index fingers of mine. Or, when compared to the Fleshlight case (I know because I've always tried to find out where in there "he" is lol), the head would be well past the wide berth, in the beginning of the thinner section.
Sorry for the wall of text - and thanks for any and all help!