Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: self suck

FLight Attendant

Default self suck

Can anyone here do it? Not me, dicks too short and I'm not flexible enough.

How about cumming on your own face/mouth? I like the videos of the shemales who throw their legs over their head and take a big shot in the face.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: self suck

I've had nightly dreams about giving myself a blow job, but sadly I've tried and I am about a foot from doing so successfully. As far as ejaculating in my own mouth, I did ejaculate on my lips (without trying to) and the sperm tasted rather salty. I've also hit my eye once or twice.

FLight Attendant

When I was in my teens, I practiced yoga. I was, after much stretching and trying, able to get a small part of my penis tip to my lips. There was very little pleasure due to the discomfort of the position and the small amount of my penis that I could actually reach and stimulate. I was never able to achieve orgasm in that position and soon gave it up. Believe me guys, it just wasn't worth the effort. Your hands work much better for that job. And if you have any fleshlight, you are way ahead in terms of pleasure than trying to suck yourself.
    Perhaps someone else may be more successful, but for me, and I was a VERY horny teenager (who wasn't?), it just wasn't worth it.

FLight Attendant

Self suck? This is Alpine combined

FLight Attendant

I wish I could but I'm not flexible enough. Maybe I should take on yoga. When I was younger I was able to lick the tip though. As for cumming on my face, I've done it a couple of times and shot in my mouth once, wasn't crazy about the taste.

FLight Navigator

I'd love to be able to suck my own dick, lol. Im 6.5-7in max and I cant even get close to it. Not long enough and not flexible enough. Even if I could get my head in my mouth, I still wouldn't be satisfied....I'd want to deepthroat it!

But, if we could suck our own dicks, most of us would probably never bother getting married lol

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by N_the_Flesh View Post
    But, if we could suck our own dicks, most of us would probably never bother getting married lol
    If we could do that, most of us wouldn't leave the house.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Seven View Post
    If we could do that, most of us wouldn't leave the house.
    Forget downward facing dog, we want to learn this.
    Last edited by PilotIRL; 12-28-2013 at 07:09 PM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by secretsexpoet View Post
    I've had nightly dreams about giving myself a blow job
    That's funny you say you have had dreams about being able to do it. I have a dream I can do it every couple months... I think there is something in the male brain that makes them as common as dreams of flying lol.

As far as doing it, I've never been able to and it usually left me with a sore neck...

As for tasting my load, before I switched to FLs to masturbate I'd end up shooting myself in the face a lot and it would get on my lips and I'd taste it; wasn't bad. When I'm horny as hell I'll eat my precum; no idea why, it just happens before I know I'm doing it.
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 12-28-2013 at 10:28 PM.

FLight Attendant

Standing up, dick fully erect, I can get my tongue and lips around my head but strangely I can't do it as easily sitting down. It's not something i can get off to and it's not that comfortable for a extended period.

If anyone does want to improve their flexibility, it's as simple as touching your toes. Every day, just stand feet together and try to touch your toes for 30 seconds. At the end of 30 seconds, you should be able to stretch down even further. Hold that for 10 more seconds and your done.

At least 40 seconds a day and you can easily improve flexibility.

FLight Attendant

is it even comfortable to bend that far?

FLight Attendant

My dick is exactly 7 inches long, and I'm pretty flexible since I did gymnastics and taekwondo since I was a kid. I can put the head of my dick in my mouth (yes I've tried it before), but I can't get the whole thing in. It's not particularly comfortable, and I wouldn't be able to get off like that. Plus, I am not turned on by the idea of cumming in my own mouth (gross). So it's just not my thing. I only did it just to see if I could.

FLight Navigator

Every time I see this topic I keep thinking this scene:

FLight Attendant

I used to do it when I was younger. I used to be flexible but with age I just can't quite reach lol. I think I would never leave the house if I could get my whole cock in.