Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Angry Well. Fleshlight just screwed me out of over $100 dollars.

Got 2 defective products with air bubbles, didn't relise it would be an issue until after one use when both of them broke a hole on the air bubble. contacted FL and got this email in return after giving my pictures.
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting ILF Customer Service. It has been advised by our quality assurance team that these sleeves were damaged during use or cleaning from either entering the Fleshlight not straight on or from over filling with water or a combination of both and not due to some manufacturers defect. Because of this we wouldn't be able to offer a replacement on this item. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

So now what? I had the air bubbles BEFORE i even used it once! I'm out over 100 dollars now because they won't replace my FL's. Fix this or I might never buy from you again!

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Well. Fleshlight just screwed me out of over $100 dollars.

Same thing happened to me on my last Fleshlight purchase.
    Got one covered with air bubbles and they didn't exchange it for me, stating it was not manufacturing defect.
    Haven't bought one since.

FLight Attendant

That's odd, I had a sleeve replaced recently due to tears at the opening and a large amount of tiny air bubbles present. How clear are your pictures?

FLight Attendant

Exclamation Re: Well. Fleshlight just screwed me out of over $100 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by FleshFeel View Post
    That's odd, I had a sleeve replaced recently due to tears at the opening and a large amount of tiny air bubbles present. How clear are your pictures?
    They couldn't be any clearer, I'll post them here in a second

FLight Captain

Unfortinitly, when having less then 15 posts, you can´t place pics here ! But if you want, upload them at some file hoster, PM me the links and i´ll help you out

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Unfortinitly, when having less then 15 posts, you can´t place pics here ! But if you want, upload them at some file hoster, PM me the links and i´ll help you out
    that's right...I just sent DaHorse the pics. maybe he can post them for me

FLight Captain

FLight Attendant

yup, those are my pictures

FLight Attendant

FL's quality has gown down the drain, seems like a bunch of penny pinchers and cheap asses to me. i got a pretty big air pocket in my blade and they said its fine. its held up so far but they didnt offer a coupon or any sort of compensation. pissed me off and i think im done with them for a very very long time.. if i ever decide to buy again that is...

FLight First Officer

Yup, that looks like a huge air bubble to me. You should have used a flash or a lamp to light the photo though. Those pictures aren't very good at all. I would recommend taking new pictures and submitting them.

FLight Attendant

This happened to me once with my Riley Steele Lotus sleeve. I like seeing the pool of cum in the cap after use, so the worse thing about mine was that not only is there a big hole in the sleeve, but it was a few inches in from the clit on the top of the sleeve. I like doggy style, so I'd flip the sleeve to simulate it and massage the clit. Well, when I ejaculated, guess where it went: right through the damn hole. So now, when you take the sleeve out, instead of my cum being inside or in the cap, it's all over the outside of the sleeve and the inside of the container. Suffice it to say, I never put in a ticket because the sleeve still works fine (I don't use them without the case), but it's not a sleeve I used very often now.

My preferred is the Stoya Destroya now; it feels oh so good....