Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Fleshbucks

FLight Attendant

Default Fleshbucks

Iam getting ready for my first purchase but I dont understand fleshbucks. I read on the forum that you should sign up before ordering. I receive eamils about specials so I dont know if Im already signed up. I dont know how to sign in so I get my fleshbucks. The sign in on the home page is not working. Can anyone help me about explaining flesh bucks please?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Fleshbucks

the sign in on the homepage is only to receive the emails about specials, it's just registering your email for it.
    If you want to create an account, there are 2 fields at the bottom right corner of the screen, where you have to enter your email and a password when you are about to purchase your Fleshlight products.
    Signed up during the purchase makes you able to receive 1 Fleshbuck for every $10 you are spending. You receive them after your order is completed and then you can use them on your next purchase to get an equal discount on that order.

FLight First Officer

These are the fields that you fill out, during check-out, that 321 is talking about.

FLight Attendant

yup. thats how it's done